The Best Albums of All Time?

grumpswab said:
crying.gif

Leave Bruce Alone! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:d

Some people like him. some don't. Like any musician. I don't actually have a favorite singer/band, nor even a favorite genre of music. I like rock from the 60s, 70s and 80s, heavy metal, country, bluegrass, Southern Rock.

I can even listen to Bruce Springsteen so long as it's Dancing in the Dark. Otherwise i don't care for his music. A matter of personal preference.

Yes... it's a matter of opinion. And certainly doesn't require some belligerant sort being insulting. (not you). A simple, "I don't care for him" would have sufficed.

To me... it is always hard to choose between which one of the ones I consider the 3 best albums of all time (in rock), as to which is 'the best'

And to me, those 3 are:
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
The Beatles - Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

To me... it is always hard to choose between which one of the ones I consider the 3 best albums of all time (in rock), as to which is 'the best'

And to me, those 3 are:
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
The Beatles - Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

Pet Sounds. It was first and was a direct influence on the Beatles and probably Pink Floyd as well. It is certain that Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band would not have been the album it was without Pet Sounds.

Fleetwood Mac: Rumours.
Black Sabbath: Vol. 4
The Best of Merle Haggard

Best single: All Along the Watchtower.

Nicest Ass: (Tie) Joan Jett/Shania Twain

Best album of all-time is Dark Side of the Moon.

I must listen to that album at least 3 times a week. Never get tired of it.

DSOTM spent 741 weeks on the US Billboard 200 charts (over 14 years).

Rumors Fleetwood Mac 13
The Wall Pink Floyd 12

I personally like Imagine by John lennon

Have you ever heard Lennon's plastic ono band? much better than imagine and underplayed. his first album after the beatles split up.

Forum List

Back