The battle for the "Big Fuckin Deal" begins tomorrow!

So if Obamacare is knocked down and its looking like it is going down like the Titanic. I would like to hear from the people who hate this legislation something better than ACA or Obamacare something that won't destroy our Liberties. If that's possible I would love to hear it.

They've also said the law that men in Kentucky that had to buy gun powder for the militia in 1794 was the first whatchamacallit (antecedent? ...no...) for this....It should pass but this is the most partisan SC ever, a disgrace.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

If that were still strictly in effect, then there would be no income tax, and there would have been no prohibition, and women would only be able to vote in whichever states allowed them to, presidents could be elected to as many consecutive terms as they are able to win, etc. etc. etc.

Hyperbolic bullshit.

Ignorant nonsense.

Segregation, the right to due process, and the right to equal access to the law were all significantly more important issues.

On legal grounds, it's Constitutional, due to the Commerce Clause.

That and there are no criminal or civil penalties for failure to abide the ‘mandate.’
There is no that.
Also the penalty is a tax levied by congress.

But here's what I will do stop working and have no taxes to pay. I will advise anyone and everyone that has a skill and can work for cash to join me and do the same thing. The government cannot tax what they can't get.

You go ahead and do that, dumbfuck.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

If that were still strictly in effect, then there would be no income tax, and there would have been no prohibition, and women would only be able to vote in whichever states allowed them to, presidents could be elected to as many consecutive terms as they are able to win, etc. etc. etc.

Has the tenth amendment been repealed?

Ignorant nonsense.

Segregation, the right to due process, and the right to equal access to the law were all significantly more important issues.

That and there are no criminal or civil penalties for failure to abide the ‘mandate.’
There is no that.

But here's what I will do stop working and have no taxes to pay. I will advise anyone and everyone that has a skill and can work for cash to join me and do the same thing. The government cannot tax what they can't get.

Hey stupid if I work for cash and do not have a paper trail how will they tax me?

Follow the conversation, retard.

Follow the conversation, retard.

Retard has the tenth been repealed?

There is no that.

Hey stupid if I work for cash and do not have a paper trail how will they tax me?
Presumably, the person who is dumb enough to hire a retard like you is a law abiding citizen, and will report the wages he pays you, in addition to making you sign something with every cash payout.

But it's revealing and not unexpected that you would proudly violate U.S. law.

Dumbfuck.

Presumably, the person who is dumb enough to hire a retard like you is a law abiding citizen, and will report the wages he pays you, in addition to making you sign something with every cash payout.

Dumbfuck.

oh so I am forced by law to work and keep your retarded ass up? Show me that law?
By the way retard I bring in more money in a week than you do in a month. Plumbers make 80.00 to 120.00 and hour.

Last edited:

Dumbfuck.

oh so I am forced by law to work and keep your retarded ass up? Show me that law?
By the way retard I bring in more money in a week than you do in a month. Plumbers make 80.00 to 120.00 and hour.
:laugh:

We finally get to the the true motives , ya lying POS. You stink in more ways than one. Freedom from ACA my azz…
Probably the same thing with the bathroom contractor/patriot....unil you have an accident. SERIOUS Pubcrappe....You get deep enough, this is typical. Racist lying a-holes...:p:

We finally get to the the true motives , ya lying POS. You stink in more ways than one. Freedom from ACA my azz…
Probably the same thing with the bathroom contractor/patriot....unil you have an accident. SERIOUS Pubcrappe....You get deep enough, this is typical. Racist lying a-holes...:p:

Big Rebecca disclosing that he is a plumber made me think of this, from the 3:25 mark to the 4:25 mark. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBrLzPgqwfA]Bill Maher but i am not wrong Country First - YouTube[/ame]

The problem is, if struck down or repealed, it won’t be replaced with anything, not in this hostile political climate.

And millions will go without health insurance, just as planned by the GOP.

In addition, the Act’s more popular and beneficial components – such as guaranteed coverage for pre-existing conditions and coverage for adult children up to age 26 – will also be lost.

The mandate is the only item that may be rejected. It would be very easy to leave things the way they are now by extending the high risk pools for those who want to go that route. The bottom line is that no matter what the SCOTUS decides, healthcare costs will continue to spiral out of control, and because of that, eventually we will likely move to a single payer system, at least as an option for those who want to go that route.

OHHHHH, I get it, we're supposed to support your freedom to have a criminal lifestyle and be a BAD CITIZEN. Lovely. LOL

Whose supporting whom? Who are the criminals? I have a skill I can work on my own and work for cash. No money trails for the criminals in D.C. to trace.

A bad citizen would be someone like you whose a free loading leach, who thinks someone has to work so that the worker hard earned money can be redistributed by means of a tax.

Retard
Who the fuck are you talking to?

The problem is, if struck down or repealed, it won’t be replaced with anything, not in this hostile political climate.

And millions will go without health insurance, just as planned by the GOP.

In addition, the Act’s more popular and beneficial components – such as guaranteed coverage for pre-existing conditions and coverage for adult children up to age 26 – will also be lost.

The mandate is the only item that may be rejected. It would be very easy to leave things the way they are now by extending the high risk pools for those who want to go that route. The bottom line is that no matter what the SCOTUS decides, healthcare costs will continue to spiral out of control, and because of that, eventually we will likely move to a single payer system, at least as an option for those who want to go that route.

If the mandate goes, the rest of it goes as well. There is no severability clause in the legislation.
If it does we will see health insurance premiums drop as the ins co mandates will no longer be in place.

Forum List

Back