The Bastard Just Had To Do It: Obama Bashes White People In Speech At Entrepreneurship Summit

Liar.

This is just more of your whining that everything is the black man's fault.

Grow a pair. (**wink**wink**)
Man up.
Get off your butt.
Quit demanding others do everything for you.

Obama: When people can start their own businesses it helps people and families succeed… It offers a positive path for young people seeking to make something of themselves and can empower people who previously have been locked out of the existing social order, women, minorities, others who aren’t part of the old boys network.

Well, why he keeps playing this card I dont know, hes been President for 8 years now WTF , he always dips back to the emotional trough , women and minorities have been able to start businesses for some time now. What he is stating here is something obvious kinda like a sports caster who says " whichever team here plays great defence and scores more is gonna win this game"

His main point here is not positive , its to point out "All these people have been locked out of the "social order." like I said hes been pres for 8 years now and he's still repeating the same thing. I'm still waiting for him to say something uniting that doesnt come with a string attached to a sharp stake to prod with. Its never gonna happen with this guy. Hes from the school of Sharpton.

Science, infrastructure and innovation is the life blood of civilization.
And White people introduced all that to America. To not appreciate that Matthew makes you a race traitor and unAmerican.

I dont buy this race traitor thing either, people can still think what they want. We all need freedom of thought. theres a lot of credit to rightly go around for innovation if you go back far enough. America is great because of the diversity and collection of thought, that fueled it back in the day.

Forum List

Back