The Bastard Just Had To Do It: Obama Bashes White People In Speech At Entrepreneurship Summit

What a negro asshole this guy is bashing White people. He should know that if it weren't for White people, whom this country was created for by the founders, this country wouldn't be what it is today, a superior superpower. Also what the hell does he know about business? As Governor Palin stated, he's never owned a business or made a payroll in his life, so how can he give advice on being successful in business? He can't.

Obama Bashes Whitey in Speech at Entrepreneurship Summit (Video)
This is in fact a lie.

Indeed, you’re as much a liar as a racist.
Yep every white person just hates science,cant get anything by you,your one sharp operator .

What a negro asshole this guy is bashing White people. He should know that if it weren't for White people, whom this country was created for by the founders, this country wouldn't be what it is today, a superior superpower. Also what the hell does he know about business? As Governor Palin stated, he's never owned a business or made a payroll in his life, so how can he give advice on being successful in business? He can't.

This is in fact a lie.

Indeed, you’re as much a liar as a racist.

I am afraid your post is redundent.

That should be Stevie's signature- because it applies to all of his threads.

poor whitey

Liar.

This is just more of your whining that everything is the black man's fault.

Grow a pair. (**wink**wink**)
Man up.
Get off your butt.
Quit demanding others do everything for you.
What lie? He did say those words,you can interpret them anyway you want,but there is no lie

No- its a flat out lie.

President Obama doesn't bash white people at all in that video. He doesn't even mention 'white people'- not once.

Just another of Stevie's racist lies.

Science, infrastructure and innovation is the life blood of civilization.
You realize of course that for the 4 years that the dems controlled both houses of Congress and the 2 years they also had the President they cut NASA and did NOTHING to improve infrastructure? NOTHING but cut it that is.
Wrong.

Another rightwing liar chimes in.
Obama ANNOUNCED his decision to stop all manned flight to space No new shuttle and Major cut in NASA long ago, be specific and tell me what I lied about.

That clip was so benign I actually yawned. LOL If they actually wanted to known about starting a business, the dear leader is the last one they should have invited, I can think of hundreds of people more qualified to address the subject.

I use to defend white people and praise them, but now that they think being stupid, anti-science and anti-investment is the way to go. Why, give a fuck anymore?. Well, maybe the American white want to be just like the people you criticize in some parts of the world for doing exactly what you're fighting to do to our own nation.

I'm growing tired of your BLATANT LIES. You realize your intentionally lying destroyed any shred of credibility you may once have had, go think on that.

I use to defend white people and praise them, but now that they think being stupid, anti-science and anti-investment is the way to go. Why, give a fuck anymore?. Well, maybe the American white want to be just like the people you criticize in some parts of the world for doing exactly what you're fighting to do to our own nation.
I used to think you were a smart person but not anymore,
You think whites are anti science? Really? You with the NASA Logo? Say whites are anti science. I will concede that the Amish may not be the in the same league, but with all the strides in science
whites have made, electronics, medicine, aeronautics, the list is endless. Hell Al Gore maybe the whitest man ever and he invented the internet (or at least to hear him tell it)I fear you are becoming a self hating anti-white racist.

Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama is using "old boys network" implying that the late Steve Jobs for example built Apple as a result of White Affirmative Action. Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama is just as racist now as he was his first day in office. Seven plus years, being a total failure, as President has only made him more bitter, resentful and jealous of Whitey. The success of The Donald is driving him crazy. Even Slick Willie annoys him messing around often with good looking broads while he is stuck with that incredibly ugly afro american tranny Michelle, Larry Sinclair, and maybe a few other qu33rs.

I used to think you were a smart person but not anymore,
You think whites are anti science? Really? You with the NASA Logo? Say whites are anti science. I will concede that the Amish may not be the in the same league, but with all the strides in science
whites have made, electronics, medicine, aeronautics, the list is endless. Hell Al Gore maybe the whitest man ever and he invented the internet (or at least to hear him tell it)I fear you are becoming a self hating anti-white racist.
Matthew wants to vote for Clinton who will continue Obama's NASA Muslim Outreach Program. Matthew has turned to the dark side.

The worst part of those quotes was NOT the racial overtones. It was the massive hypocrisy in praising people TRYING to start small businesses in HIS ever increasing hostile environment to business.

And White people introduced all that to America. To not appreciate that Matthew makes you a race traitor and unAmerican.

There's no such thing as a race traitor.
Oh yes there is. You see it in interracial relationships and marriages all the time. Any White man or woman who sells out their soul to be with a sub-species of Homo Sapien called a minority is a race traitor. I could go on but I think I've made my simplistic superior point.

And White people introduced all that to America. To not appreciate that Matthew makes you a race traitor and unAmerican.

There's no such thing as a race traitor.
Oh yes there is. You see it in interracial relationships and marriages all the time. Any White man or woman who sells their soul to be with a sub-species of Homo Sapien called a minority is a race traitor. I could go on but I think I've made my simplistic superior point.

You're appear to be the sub species, ignorant ass.

I know Obama does not bash 'white people' as a group, but Steve does hang onto assertions like a drunk to lamp posts. Whites did and are doing great things in America but also have done terrible things.

Steve's type of comments only helps Johnson and Clinton.

Forum List

Back