The backlash from Trump’s Britain visit will be felt for years to come

Notice all those protesters, protesting Trumps visit? Ever see a turn out like that in the US, over a visit from a British politician? Me either. Which goes to show that the US is far far more important to Britain, than Britain could ever be to the US. We set the tone, and we're at the head of the table. All others bask in our shadow. So they pretty much have to put up with whatever we do. We can afford to lose Britain as an ally,(not that we're in danger of doing so); they cannot however afford to lose us. That's just a fact.
Did you see that freak show marching thru the strees this weekend? I swear every known perversion to psychiatrists was out there. The real British people who supports Trump because he supports Brexit were at the Tommy Robinson jailing protest.
Trump is just another pressed suit. The guy is an idiot. Hopefully, the rest of the world will be willing to go back to normal adult dealings with us when our next president is chosen, like they did when Obama was inaugurated, being relieved that an adult was again in charge. I'm not sure how many times they will be willing to forgive our choice of a complete fool for president before they just work around the US. and concentrate on more reliable partners.
We don't need another monkey-eared buffoon like Obama running our international affairs. President Trump isn't in Europe apologizing for America's existence. What a disgrace he was. America is finally being respected if not feared by our allies and enemies.

A quarter of a million people protesting our president in the streets of our closest ally doesn't seem like respect to me.
At that protest meeting near Parliment with the balloon, there was maybe 300 people. The balloon was supposed to fly over the tall buildings but could barely fly 40 feet up.
Bullshit
11% of British like Trump.
Where the fuck did you come up 300 folks at the demonstration?

First of all you have that backwards. And secondly, I’m not aware of their involvement in Vietnam, or Korea. Outside of possibly swapping intel. Moreover none of their past actions bring to bear their import as an ally today. For they have also been our mortal enemy in the past. So... That leaves us with what can we do for each other? And we can do far more for them; than they could ever do for us. Which means they need our friendship. We don’t need theirs. So explain what makes them our most important ally?

The British did contribute heavily in Korea. But muck like the US, it was the "Forgotten War".

BBC News | UK | Britain's forgotten war

Vietnam, they didn't. None of our allies did. They all said it was a terrible idea. They were right. It was a terrible idea.

The thing is, Trump is trying to bully our allies, when he should be correcting the problems at home.

If American Workers are losing the trade war, it's because while the Europeans were investing in infrastructure, process improvement and education, we were giving tax cuts to billionaires and eight figure salaries to CEO's for sniffing their own farts on the cover of Forbes.

But the uneducated white trash who wonder why they don't have Daddy's good union factory job don't want to hear that. They'll get replaced by a machine and then listen to Trump tell them the foreigners are fucking them.
It doesn't look to me like he's bullying our allies. It looks like he's leading from the front. Like a US President should. The fact is the US, in relation to our allies; are not equals. That's just a fact. We support, and protect much of Europe. And for it tbeyve grown not only spoiled, and petulant; they've also grown lazy. And with all their extra money they don't commit to their own defense, they spend on self destructive social programs. Like importing third world shit bags. Call it what you want. Most Americans have little desire to protect these people. Or we would be doing it in their homelands from which they are fleeing. If Europe becomes minority white... American desire to support it will hit rock bottom. We have shared a kinship of cultures for a long time. When that's gone. We'll have no reason to support them. Trump like most Americans see the dangers inherent in importing millions of third worlders into first world countries. They'd be wise to listen to the man in the big chair.

"If Europe becomes minority white."

Not OUR Continent will not, some of the West of are actively and happy to commit Cultural Suicide, so Britain is Fucked, France is Fucked, Sweden is Fucked UNLESS they vote the right way in September that is literally going to be Sweden's last chance to save itself. The rest of us are going to remain as we have been for many many Centuries, we want NO Imported Kebabs and certainly NO Imported Sub Saharan Africans, we love our nations and want to preserve them for our children and future generations of our peoples, you will see that a MAJORITY of nations on this Continent do NOT want to commit Cultural Suicide so Americans should not confuse the rest of this Continent with the Cucked nations of especially Britain and France, Britain and France and that crowd are the Freaks of this Continent and they do NOT represent the majority Opinion of the peoples of this Continent. You go from anywhere from Norway to Lithuania you visit EVERY nation between and you will see MINIMAL Kebabs and even less MINIMAL Sub Saharan Africans, what you could see are a random few thousand but they will NOT be remaining on this Continent they will have been eradicated from it by approx 2022, that is the date Patriotic Right-Wing Conservative- Nationalist-Populist Governments have set and we have 17 Patriotic Governments on this Continent now all committed to Ending The Invasion and protecting our external borders from the filth of the Third World Shit Holes.

The second part of my response to you Vastator, the below I deal with the situation of moneys, NATO and working to END NATO and replace with a massive European Army:

We do NOT want America's moneys or help, we are combined wealthy enough to survive independently, we would prefer that America left us alone and GTFO of our Continent, we want to remain friends with our American friends but we do not want to be dictated to by America just like we would not dictate what Americans should be doing in their OWN nation. We also would like the END of NATO and the creation of a different Military Force this to be FOR this Continent an active massive combined Military Force that would be used ONLY to assist in protecting OUR populations, it also would be used INTERNALLY to destroy any Dangerous Subversive Organisations, we are already working on such a Military Force, the European Army it is something that the Faggot Macron supports, the situation is though European Patriotic Governments are NOT going to allow Faggots like Macron to have any influence once it is established, we are letting them do all the leg work and once it is set up European Patriotic Governments will take it over Our Team have the numbers already to do this, but as our Movement is getting stronger when the European Army is ready there will be NO resistance to Our Team taking it over, our Internal Enemy is already weak by 2021 they will be so weak we can just mow them down and take control.

NATO has to go, the way it goes is by us having a full on European Army, the Globalists and their cheerleaders do NOT WANT an EU Army, they babble that NATO is the first line of defence for this Continent, we say fuck that, let's begin the process behind the scenes of the Wrecking Ball, Trash and Burn, we want NATO either SEVERELY weakened or better we want NATO dead and buried by 2021. The Anti-EU Army and Pro-NATO MSM articles are hysterical, the EU Army is going to be taking over by Our Team the EU Commission will NOT be running it, the EU Army will NOT be participating in ANY UN Missions OR Middle East Missions, it will 100% be for THIS Continent to protect THIS Continent from threats Externally AND INTERNALLY, we already have 400 Billion Euros set to one side specifically for this EU Army.

We want to destroy the existing order that has been here since the early 1950s it has resulted in this Continent becoming weak, we REJECT Weakness in ALL forms, we encourage the Strong in ALL forms and we know that The Donald agrees with us on this, destroy the existing order and establish a New International Order which is designed by and operated by European Patriots and American Patriots working TOGETHER in MUTUAL respect and helping EACH OTHER to solve whatever problems might occur.

We think the near future is going to be very exciting for us and those who think like we do, we certainly feel that the long term future is going to be beautiful, Beautiful, Clean, Healthy in Mind and Body and Patriotic.

Last edited:
Notice all those protesters, protesting Trumps visit? Ever see a turn out like that in the US, over a visit from a British politician? Me either. Which goes to show that the US is far far more important to Britain, than Britain could ever be to the US. We set the tone, and we're at the head of the table. All others bask in our shadow. So they pretty much have to put up with whatever we do. We can afford to lose Britain as an ally,(not that we're in danger of doing so); they cannot however afford to lose us. That's just a fact.
Did you see that freak show marching thru the strees this weekend? I swear every known perversion to psychiatrists was out there. The real British people who supports Trump because he supports Brexit were at the Tommy Robinson jailing protest.
Trump is just another pressed suit. The guy is an idiot. Hopefully, the rest of the world will be willing to go back to normal adult dealings with us when our next president is chosen, like they did when Obama was inaugurated, being relieved that an adult was again in charge. I'm not sure how many times they will be willing to forgive our choice of a complete fool for president before they just work around the US. and concentrate on more reliable partners.
We don't need another monkey-eared buffoon like Obama running our international affairs. President Trump isn't in Europe apologizing for America's existence. What a disgrace he was. America is finally being respected if not feared by our allies and enemies.

A quarter of a million people protesting our president in the streets of our closest ally doesn't seem like respect to me.
At that protest meeting near Parliment with the balloon, there was maybe 300 people. The balloon was supposed to fly over the tall buildings but could barely fly 40 feet up.
Bullshit

The Donald doesn't give a crap what the British think about him or what anyone thinks about him, this is how it should be you should NEVER give a crap what anyone else thinks about you, just keep going forward and Ignore all distractions.

Trump behaved like a fool, as usual.

Opinion | The backlash from Trump’s Britain visit will be felt for years to come

OI66W4TPV4YFDIJCJQTKLW525U.jpg

Demonstrators march during a protest against President Trump in central London on July 13. (Luke MacGregor/Bloomberg News)

President Trump’s catastrophic visit to Britain began with a political scandal of his own creation. In an interview with the Sun, a British tabloid, the U.S. president slammed the British prime minister, Theresa May, and supported her rival. He criticized her conduct of Brexit, the most contentious issue in British politics, and used inflammatory language about immigration, the second-most-contentious issue in British politics. The story appeared just as May was hosting a black-tie dinner for him at Blenheim Palace. Trump then took it all back, dismissing the journalists who had accurately reported his words as “fake news” and offering some flabby support for May. In response, the Sun published the full audio recording of the interview online — and loudly supported its original story with the front-page headline “FAKE SCHMOOZE.”

The interview seemed like a diplomatic fumble. But it was not.

The fools are the ones who protested Trump in Great Britain, please tell us how did Trump hurt them....

I don't get it?

Most important? Hmmm. What makes them Most important?

the fact that they've been our ally in every war since WWI.
First of all you have that backwards. And secondly, I’m not aware of their involvement in Vietnam, or Korea. Outside of possibly swapping intel. Moreover none of their past actions bring to bear their import as an alloy today. For they have also been our mortal enemy in the past. So... That leaves us with what can we do for each other? And we can do far more for them; than they could ever do for us. Which means they need our friendship. We don’t need theirs. So explain what makes them our most important ally?

"I’m not aware of their involvement in Vietnam, or Korea."

The British did not get involved in Vietnam, President Lyndon Johnson phoned the British Prime Minister Harold Wilson and asked for Britain to send troops to help in Vietnam and Wilson said no. IMHO the correct decision in general, there was NO reason why America should have been having The Vietnam War to begin with it was a monumentally bad idea and a tragic waste of the lives of over a MILLION young Americans.

The problem is America has been Addicted To War now for 60 YEARS, it's an Addiction you should kill off, most of your Wars are for nothing and all you get from them is young dead Americans going home in body bags, Iraq and Afghanistan just being the latest.

The British did send troops to The Korean War, they had 100,000 troops fighting in The Korean War, several thousand British troops died in that War, thousands more were injured and thousands more were taken Prisoner by the Koreans:

BBC News | UK | Britain's forgotten war

Also The British Commonwealth Forces Korea:

British Commonwealth Forces Korea - Wikipedia

Also The Cabinet Papers:

The Cabinet Papers | Korea and the entry of Britain into the war

Also from The International Business Times:

Remembrance Day 2015: Ten facts about the Korean War, Britain's forgotten conflict

Bullshit

The Donald doesn't give a crap what the British think about him or what anyone thinks about him, this is how it should be you should NEVER give a crap what anyone else thinks about you, just keep going forward and Ignore all distractions.
Spoken like a true asshole. A person's character, reputation, and word is the basis for all they really have. Trump is ac liar, cheater, and woman abuser - traits you Trumpettes loive.

I’m not aware of their involvement in Vietnam, or Korea. Outside of possibly swapping intel.
At least you're upfront about your ignorance.
Yup. Admitting what one doesn’t know... A rather shockingly revolutionary act in your circles.

You said you wasn't aware of them sending troops, you didn't say they DIDN'T send troops, so there is the difference not that we expect Leftists to be able to see that difference.

Bullshit

Spoken like a true asshole. A person's character, reputation, and word is the basis for all they really have. Trump is ac liar, cheater, and woman abuser - traits you Trumpettes loive.

I am at times HAPPY to be an asshole, unlike the Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd who are assholes at ALL times.

Bullshit

Actions speak louder than words.

Bullshit

I am at times HAPPY to be an asshole, unlike the Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd who are assholes at ALL times.
I have news, only an asshole would vote for Donald Trump.

Donald Trump meeting alone with Putin? And you think Trump is the best person to do this?

Only an asshole would put our country in the hands of a Trump.

A 100% Asshole, 100% of the time.

I don't even bother reading these hit-job articles from butt hurt liberals anymore. People Britain are just pissed over Brexit, much like Liberals are butt hurt over Trump's winning, and decided to take it out on Trump.

Trump behaved like a fool, as usual.

Opinion | The backlash from Trump’s Britain visit will be felt for years to come

OI66W4TPV4YFDIJCJQTKLW525U.jpg

Demonstrators march during a protest against President Trump in central London on July 13. (Luke MacGregor/Bloomberg News)

President Trump’s catastrophic visit to Britain began with a political scandal of his own creation. In an interview with the Sun, a British tabloid, the U.S. president slammed the British prime minister, Theresa May, and supported her rival. He criticized her conduct of Brexit, the most contentious issue in British politics, and used inflammatory language about immigration, the second-most-contentious issue in British politics. The story appeared just as May was hosting a black-tie dinner for him at Blenheim Palace. Trump then took it all back, dismissing the journalists who had accurately reported his words as “fake news” and offering some flabby support for May. In response, the Sun published the full audio recording of the interview online — and loudly supported its original story with the front-page headline “FAKE SCHMOOZE.”

The interview seemed like a diplomatic fumble. But it was not.

Who gives a shit what those pink pussy hat Moon Bats, Environmental Wackos, Muslims and queers think about Trump?

He got May to back him in putting more pressure on the other NATO countries to pony up more money to NATO, which is a good thing because now he meets Putin from a position of strength. After all, Trump was elected to represent the people of Pittsburgh, not Paris or London or wherever.

Bullshit

I have news, only an asshole would vote for Donald Trump.

Donald Trump meeting alone with Putin? And you think Trump is the best person to do this?

Only an asshole would put our country in the hands of a Trump.

A 100% Asshole, 100% of the time.

^^^^ That entire response is Trump Derangement Syndrome at it's greatest. It is using all the Talking Points Memo things and totally devoid of any Independent Thought Process.

Forum List

Back