the attack on saudi oil

Putin is not looking in the future and China is pissed off about the Tariffs, so they allow their puppet regimes like Iran to help Yemeni Rebels disrupt oil supplies and let North Korea toss a few missles...

It is just part of the game that is played...
Excluding Allah, Iran hasn’t been anyone’s puppet regime since the shah days.

They're closer to being a puppet regime of the anti-American U.S. Democrat Party more than anyone else.
Is it just possible that the Yemenis are just sick of being bombed by the Saudis?
I wonder who the next target will be?
No, this is iran trying to cause big problems because it’s what they do.
Perhaps the Saudis should stop bombing Yemeni hospitals?
Like those Iranians are so upset about Yemeni hospitals.

Saudi Arabia vs Iran in a no holds bared event! The assholes that attacked us on 9/11 vs the other assholes that kidnapped our ambassadors in 1978! They both hate our American guts! Who should prevail?
I feel so sorry for the Saudis

Let’s see them fight their own battles instead of hiring someone to do so
That's what a lot of Americans said about the Europeans, but FDR managed to get us into their war anyway.
Germany declared war on us
Due to FDR's provocations and Germany's defense treaty with Japan. The Flying Tigers, American pilots being paid by the US, flying US planes and using US weapons had been shooting down Japanese planes in China for years; that is, the US was already fighting an undeclared war against Japan. FDR had been aching to enter that war for years and had promised Churchill he would find a way to.

Japan was stupid to attack Pearl Harbor

Opened the door to US entry into the war

I guess it is unfortunate you were not born at the time.You could have advised all the right people.

Excluding Allah, Iran hasn’t been anyone’s puppet regime since the shah days.

They're closer to being a puppet regime of the anti-American U.S. Democrat Party more than anyone else.
Is it just possible that the Yemenis are just sick of being bombed by the Saudis?
I wonder who the next target will be?
No, this is iran trying to cause big problems because it’s what they do.
Perhaps the Saudis should stop bombing Yemeni hospitals?
Like those Iranians are so upset about Yemeni hospitals.

it is likely that the Iranians cheered. The HATRED Iranians have for arabs is
remarkable. -----and Yemenis is to "arabs" like the last of the MOHICANS---
remnants of the illiterate unwashed nomads of the Arabian desert

Saudi Arabia vs Iran in a no holds bared event! The assholes that attacked us on 9/11 vs the other assholes that kidnapped our ambassadors in 1978! They both hate our American guts! Who should prevail?

That's what a lot of Americans said about the Europeans, but FDR managed to get us into their war anyway.
Due to FDR's provocations and Germany's defense treaty with Japan. The Flying Tigers, American pilots being paid by the US, flying US planes and using US weapons had been shooting down Japanese planes in China for years; that is, the US was already fighting an undeclared war against Japan. FDR had been aching to enter that war for years and had promised Churchill he would find a way to.

But they needed the oil.
Familiar story.

I’m a little too old but I’d be more than willing to help wipe out this Iranian terrorist regime to help protect Americans — even assholes like you.

Here's how we "protect" Americans.

We stop getting involved in their part of the world.

Our Middle East Policy has been one of sticking our dicks in a Hornet's Nest and complaining about getting stung.

The thing is, the Iranians haven't killed all that many Americans, compared to Saddam and Bin Laden, two guys that the CIA armed and supported for years because they weren't the Iranians. How'd that work out for us?

The point is, you won't sign up. You'll let some poor kid do it.

i'm not sold iran did this to begin with. i'm also not convinced that saudi arabia needs to be the one to "validate" the attacks source. too many games in that region and seldom are things as they seem; just as they want you to see them.

not sure why every time someone farts over there we need to get involved as if they farted on *us*. saudi has quad-trillions of dollars. buy a better military and leave us out of it.

i'm not sold iran did this to begin with. i'm also not convinced that saudi arabia needs to be the one to "validate" the attacks source. too many games in that region and seldom are things as they seem; just as they want you to see them.

not sure why every time someone farts over there we need to get involved as if they farted on *us*. saudi has quad-trillions of dollars. buy a better military and leave us out of it.

isolationism don't work

isolationism don't work
apparently getting into their shit every time doesn't work well either.

Seems like more so-called Drone strikes should come soon.

upload_2019-9-17_10-40-3.png

And the perpetrators of the 911 attack on the U.S. the Saudi Klan will make sure they're.
As they will do it themselves. It one way to get oil price up.

Looks bad for the great Douche to make money.

upload_2019-9-17_13-6-17.png

upload_2019-9-17_13-10-12.png

Guess the Great Douche must attack a nation that was not involved to make money for him and the top 5%. The Saudis need 80 bucks plus to have a positive cash flow at least.

Btw: You do know the stuff only costs them $2.75 per barrel. To get it on a ship by pipeline.

I’m a little too old but I’d be more than willing to help wipe out this Iranian terrorist regime to help protect Americans — even assholes like you.

Here's how we "protect" Americans.

We stop getting involved in their part of the world.

Our Middle East Policy has been one of sticking our dicks in a Hornet's Nest and complaining about getting stung.

The thing is, the Iranians haven't killed all that many Americans, compared to Saddam and Bin Laden, two guys that the CIA armed and supported for years because they weren't the Iranians. How'd that work out for us?

The point is, you won't sign up. You'll let some poor kid do it.
Do you police your neighborhood?

But what choice did they have? FDR was already fighting an undeclared war against Japan and was certain to ramp up the intensity no matter what Japan did.

She said nothing. Just another personal attack by another clueless Democrat.
MAGA WAR Nutters are the problem. They think Bang Bang is somehow winning.
18 plus years later. The ME is worse than when we did not go in. Going in again wins what MAGA Morons? Explain your plan.
Just the U.S. Bombing does what? If a Repugger is telling us to go to war, I would say it's the same liars that got us into Afghanistan and Iraq.
Another meaningless post that says nothing but that you dislike Republicans.

Still can't deal there were NO WMD's. And it was all lie by team GOP.
Because you hate Republicans, you claim without any basis in fact or logic that it was a lie. The President made all the intelligence data available to all members of Congress and many Democrats, including Biden, Kerry and Clinton stood on the floor of the Senate and claimed after reviewing the data they supported the war. Were all these Democrats lying, too?

Okay they voted and turned out to be lies. They get a pass here.
The GOP leadership does not. Still no WMD's. It was lies to steal oil and other stuff. GOP needs to own what they allowed.
GOP/DOPer leadership wants to war on Iran and others. To steal more stuff. The Great Douche
is a known liar, what will team Douche make up? Right now oil fires in ME are pushing oil price up.
Saudis need 80 a barrel to be making positive cash flow. Iran love it as well. It's not that high, some
more bombings will be good to push up oil prices. That's the plan right now for them. They can still sell oil futures and ship later after repairs.
And I'm sure the Great Douche is investing in oil futures to make money here. That's ITS only care.
I can see you have a lot of emotion invested here, but there were no lies, just mistakes and no oil was stolen. A definition of bigotry is holding strong opinions that are not based on facts, Bigot.

isolationism don't work

Nonintervention is not isolationism.

I've been meaning to start a discussion about that, actually. That term isolationism gets tossed around a little too freely and certainly too loosely. And it always goes unchallenged. Americans, particularly modern Americans, tend to have shortcomings with regard to definitions and uderstandings of what kinds of policies we actually have and don't have. This is compounded by the fact that these shortcomings are taken advantage of by politicial opportunists who do know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back