The Arrogance of the United States and Israeli Government

rtwngAvngr said:
Calling them subhuman insects is what I disagree with. The global caliphate is the muslim global tyranny. Olam ha ba is the jew one.
my bad. I agree with the neg to 'tone' meaning name calling. Now, what is it you disagree with, in substance?
You know as well as I do that a minority can oppress a majority if the control of money, laws, and natural resources is theirs. It's not IMPOSSIBLE.
Impossible? Very few things are, likely? No. Considering that in the US there are many more Jews on the side of 'internationalism' and 'a two state solution' and disarming Israel than on the side of the 'new world order', as defined by your multitude of posts, I'm not too worried.

Kathianne said:
my bad. I agree with the neg to 'tone' meaning name calling. Now, what is it you disagree with, in substance?
Impossible? Very few things are, likely? No. Considering that in the US there are many more Jews on the side of 'internationalism' and 'a two state solution' and disarming Israel than on the side of the 'new world order', as defined by your multitude of posts, I'm not too worried.

I consider the dehumanization of others to be substantive.

Of course you're not worried.

F41 said:
1. I am not Jewish.
2. You have a right to disagree
3. I like your term, Subhuman insects, fits them well.
4. Reel me in if you can, you may find I am not such an easy catch.
5. I will speak my mind and not bend or break. or cut and run.
6. Warriors for Islam are subhuman insects, A cesspool.

If I offend you, call the A.C.L.U.

At least you have a spine! Welcome to the board!

David2004 said:
The arrogance of the United States and Israeli government in their dealing with the Palestinian and Arab people is the root to so much of the tension in the region. This combined with the oil deals and military contracts between the wealthy oil Arab Kingdoms and the western oil consuming nations. Without a major attitude change within the Israeli and United States government policies and actions there will be a war with no end. The current actions and policies of the United States and Israelis are only feeding the Islamic extremists turning moderates into extremists.

To understand the roots to the problems of the Middle East one must understand the recent history of the region. At the beginning of the Twenty Century just before World War I is a good place to start. Within this period of time the Ottoman and British Empires fell and the American Empire was born. The League of Nations ended and the United Nations was started. With the changing of the guard of the region, so too were there changes in the laws of the land. New nations were created dividing the land with international recognized boarders between nations for the first time in this region.

The desire to control the Middle East oil fields and to create a Jewish State, were the early driving forces behind many of the new changes in the region. What was in the best interest of the average Arab person on the street was never taken into account in the oil and land deals that were imposed onto them. Between the medieval Arab Kingdoms that were created and a Zionist State of Israel that wanted more and more land is the foundation of the problems in the Middle East today. Large profits and gains made by a very few people are the leaders in this conflict today. Western oil deals making a very few Royal Arab families very wealthy with the Jewish people receiving a state at the cost of the Palestinian people.

For there to be reconciliation between the Palestinian-Arab and Jewish-Israelis there must be reparation made to the Palestinian people and it should be a working Arab model for others to follow. Only by being fair and balance can there be justice that will one day lead to long term peace between nations. As the Jewish people deserved reparations after World War II so do the Palestinian people today. Only by addressing the wrongs of yesterday will we have peace and harmony tomorrow.

The United States and Israel as well as the Arab nations must change their ways in dealing with others. By building bridges of understanding and commerce a better understanding of the other people will develop creating more trust and tolerance between one another. When the Palestinian people have an improvement in the standard of living of their society then peace will have a chance. One cannot imprison an impoverished people and have peace too.

URL removed *pending approval of owner*

You really need to take your self-righteous crap and stuff it. We're so sick about hearing about the poor Palestinians and the evil US/Isreal that is keeping them down. If the US is so evil, and Arabs in general are so upset out our relationship with Isreal, then why don't they stop selling us oil? Why don't the Nations of Islam stand up against the devil? Why don't Palestinians form an army and declare war and fight for their independance? Oh yea thats right, its because deep down they are dickless cowards who use terror tactics and hide behind civilians rather than taking a stand and fighting like men.

Oh and one more thing, the root of the problems in the middle east is the Qu'ran and Islam.

rtwngAvngr said:
I generally support israel, but why does it matter what the people there before who got kicked out call themselves? This sounds eerily like the Boazian "there's no such thing as white people" argument. Identity manipulation.

I did not bring up the issue. I merely clarified it. The point is, these Arabs are frauds to begin with, and the very foundation of their argument a lie.

The fact that the people of Palestine have elected a known, international terrorist organization as their government is even further proof they're just a bunch of player-hating scumbags in general.

The middle east region is one big pissing contest. Hamas claims Israel has no right to exist and agreed with by most Arab people and religious facets.

Israel however claims IT owns the land Palestinians claim fopr themselves basically saying Palestinians have no right to exist.

The whole damn bunch of em equal such a piss ant size % of the world's population but everyone seems to be locked into giving a shit what happens there.

I'm with Working Man on this one, I just can't care! Jewish folks who come to America seem to be doing fine since they deal with themselves and basically have used us for years as free seurity guards, such as Canada does while both talk behind our backs.

I think we should worry about America, drill in ANWAR, stop our exporting of our jobs and resources and begin to rebuild Americas pride again.

The United Nations, NAFTA and all other entities and programs that involve others are a bad idea. The rest of the world does not truely give one shit about us. I say bring it home. Let em all kill each other, who cares.

If we are going to be in the World Police Officer business we need to stop showing bius and defend everyone!!!!! Otherwise we are going to continue to build enemies on the "shit list".

If we were not so spread thin right now you would see a completely different way of handling current events like Korea. Blow that damn missle off the launch pad, THAT is an immediate threat to US.

I'm not saying that the things we are doing around the world are wrong, I just don't see why we have to hurt ourselves so much to do them. Russia and China just sit back and watch while we spend our resources being everybody's hero but CHOOSING who we help. There is shoit going on in Africa that tops anything Saddam ever did to his folks but we aren't doing anything there.

GunnyL said:
I did not bring up the issue. I merely clarified it. The point is, these Arabs are frauds to begin with, and the very foundation of their argument a lie.

The fact that the people of Palestine have elected a known, international terrorist organization as their government is even further proof they're just a bunch of player-hating scumbags in general.

Bottom line: There were people there when the israelis decide to assert their mythological rights. What they call themselves is irrelevant. Why is it important to you?

"There's no such thing as white people" --They've got the arguments all prepared for wiping you out of existence too, just so you know.

rtwngAvngr said:
We got ourselves a regular superjew on the hook here! Reel 'im in boys.

It is correct, this fellow may not be a "superjew". He may just be of that mind set because if you are not,, then you must be anti-semetic. Nobody who wants to be accepted socially wants to be labeled an outcast....For example, I don't care for Israel, and many jews, but I don't consider myself to be anti-semetic.
My basic feeling about jews and Israel is that I don't feel obligated to support either, and feel very strongly about cutting the majority of ALL aid to Israel. The US taxpayer has contributed far enough.. If other countries feel a need, they can ante up for Israel.

Just like the Democrats want to see the Iraqis get going on their own, I feel the same way about Israel. They should be allowed to fend for themselves. It will help them find the motivation they need to play nice with their neighbors.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

after thinking for a minute..................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

then thinks some more.............

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working Man said:
It is correct, this fellow may not be a "superjew". He may just be of that mind set because if you are not,, then you must be anti-semetic. Nobody who wants to be accepted socially wants to be labeled an outcast....For example, I don't care for Israel, and many jews, but I don't consider myself to be anti-semetic.
My basic feeling about jews and Israel is that I don't feel obligated to support either, and feel very strongly about cutting the majority of ALL aid to Israel. The US taxpayer has contributed far enough.. If other countries feel a need, they can ante up for Israel.

Just like the Democrats want to see the Iraqis get going on their own, I feel the same way about Israel. They should be allowed to fend for themselves. It will help them find the motivation they need to play nice with their neighbors.

Exactly, and the jews have so corrupted civil discourse with their influence in media and academics that even to discuss them or their influence, or their holy texts, is considered anti-semitism. I don't mind being an outcast, so I say what I please. And these "christian zionists"? Don't get me started.

manu1959 said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
all that you have in life are the relationships you choose to particiate in....

On that note, I offer this..

Every piece you turn down is one less you will every have! Speaking of relationships of course.

rtwngAvngr said:
Bottom line: There were people there when the israelis decide to assert their mythological rights. What they call themselves is irrelevant. Why is it important to you?

"There's no such thing as white people" --They've got the arguments all prepared for wiping you out of existence too, just so you know.

Again. it is important to the author, not me. I merely refuted his statement with fact. True Palestinians have not existed for ages.

Yes, there were people there before Israel was mandated by the UN/League of Nations. Those people were Transjordanians, a state in the Ottoman Empire. An empire that chose the wrong side in a war. By the standards of the day, the vanquished only got to keep what the victors allowed. Israel was mandated to the Jews.

Not for some noble cause. For the simple reason that no one else wanted them in their country.

And sorry, but I don't go for the "Jewish conspiracy theories" anymore than the Masonic ones, nor any other far-fetched crap that couldn't happen for the simple reason that you just can't get that many people together in today's world that will keep a secret.

Working Man said:

Play nice with their neighbors? Which ones? The ones that launch daily missile attacks? Or the ones that daily call for their annihilation?

We should support Israel as we should support any other ally by treaty because we gave our word, and we should support any democracy because it is the right thing to do; especially, a democracy in the midst of a 7th century, backwards-assed world.

And the Dermocrats don't want to see the Iraqis get going on their own. A victory in Iraq does absolutely NOTHING for the left. Only failure validates the garbage they have been spewing for the past 6 years.

I think you got your parties confused.

GunnyL said:
Play nice with their neighbors? Which ones? The ones that launch daily missile attacks? Or the ones that daily call for their annihilation?

We should support Israel as we should support any other ally by treaty because we gave our word, and we should support any democracy because it is the right thing to do; especially, a democracy in the midst of a 7th century, backwards-assed world.

And the Dermocrats don't want to see the Iraqis get going on their own. A victory in Iraq does absolutely NOTHING for the left. Only failure validates the garbage they have been spewing for the past 6 years.

I think you got your parties confused.

I agree with the first part of your post. As for the part about Democrats wanting failure, that's just silly. No one wants to see troops die.

So what party were you talking about?

jillian said:
I agree with the first part of your post. As for the part about Democrats wanting failure, that's just silly. No one wants to see troops die.

So what party were you talking about?

I don't see where I stuttered. And of course Dems/libs aren't going to say they want to see troops die because y'all are still on that "I support the troops but not the war" crapola.

But just to repeat, fi we succeed in Iraq, the Dems are hurt politically because it shows y'all for the shills you are. Only failure in Iraq validates all the ranting and accusations.

Pretty simple.

GunnyL said:
Again. it is important to the author, not me. I merely refuted his statement with fact. True Palestinians have not existed for ages.

Yes, there were people there before Israel was mandated by the UN/League of Nations. Those people were Transjordanians, a state in the Ottoman Empire. An empire that chose the wrong side in a war. By the standards of the day, the vanquished only got to keep what the victors allowed. Israel was mandated to the Jews.

Not for some noble cause. For the simple reason that no one else wanted them in their country.

And sorry, but I don't go for the "Jewish conspiracy theories" anymore than the Masonic ones, nor any other far-fetched crap that couldn't happen for the simple reason that you just can't get that many people together in today's world that will keep a secret.

It doesn't matter what they're called. They're still people. This obsession with denying identities is what jews always do. Just like they say there's no such thing as white people. It's crap.

fine. stay in denial.

rtwngAvngr said:
It doesn't matter what they're called. They're still people. This obsession with denying identities is what jews always do. Just like they say there's no such thing as white people. It's crap.

fine. stay in denial.

Dude,

I am not a Jew. I am not denying the Arabs their TRUE identity. I have clarified that their adopted identity for the purpose of destroying a society/religion alien to theirs is a sham.

The Jews can say there is no such thing as white people and I have always said their is nothing that distinguishes Jews as a separate race from "white people."

I don't consider Jews special. I maintain Israel has a right to exist, and we are morally and legally bound to support them.

There is no denial on my part. I just don't have a tinfoil hat.

GunnyL said:
Dude,

I am not a Jew. I am not denying the Arabs their TRUE identity. I have clarified that their adopted identity for the purpose of destroying a society/religion alien to theirs is a sham.

The Jews can say there is no such thing as white people and I have always said their is nothing that distinguishes Jews as a separate race from "white people."

I don't consider Jews special. I maintain Israel has a right to exist, and we are morally and legally bound to support them.

There is no denial on my part. I just don't have a tinfoil hat.

Why is it important to you to clarify that they're "not palestitnians". you're continuing the jewish jihad on the identity of others. That's all.

Forum List

Back