The Arrogance of the United States and Israeli Government

GunnyL said:
Why blame this on US or Israeli troops when the terrorist CHOOSE to hide among the civilian population? If you refuse to engage the enemy because he finds a weakness in your armor, you WILL lose.

Gunny, have you seen the movie Lord of War? If not steal it and watch it. Let me know if you think the main flick and the extra info is accurate or not. Thanks.

Working Man said:
GunnyL said:
Why blame this on US or Israeli troops when the terrorist CHOOSE to hide among the civilian population? If you refuse to engage the enemy because he finds a weakness in your armor, you WILL lose.

Gunny, have you seen the movie Lord of War? If not steal it and watch it. Let me know if you think the main flick and the extra info is accurate or not. Thanks.

Mira!

Can't you just give a quick recap? I'm not much of a movie watcher; especially, if I don't choose it.

rtwngAvngr said:
Why is it important to you to clarify that they're "not palestitnians". you're continuing the jewish jihad on the identity of others. That's all.
With this statement, are you not continuing the anti-Semitic jihad on behalf of the Palistinians? Why do you seem to hate jews, have they done you wrong somewhere along the line?

F41 said:
With this statement, are you not continuing the anti-Semitic jihad on behalf of the Palistinians? Why do you seem to hate jews, have they done you wrong somewhere along the line?

They have inflicted countless psychological warfare on this population. White people are so battered around they accept race based discrimination against themselves, and feel noble about it, instead of stupid.

rtwngAvngr said:
They have inflicted countless psychological warfare on this population. White people are so battered around they accept race based discrimination against themselves, and feel noble about it, instead of stupid.

Are you an Aryan?

Forum List

Back