The Arrogance of the United States and Israeli Government

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
The arrogance of the United States and Israeli government in their dealing with the Palestinian and Arab people is the root to so much of the tension in the region. This combined with the oil deals and military contracts between the wealthy oil Arab Kingdoms and the western oil consuming nations. Without a major attitude change within the Israeli and United States government policies and actions there will be a war with no end. The current actions and policies of the United States and Israelis are only feeding the Islamic extremists turning moderates into extremists.

To understand the roots to the problems of the Middle East one must understand the recent history of the region. At the beginning of the Twenty Century just before World War I is a good place to start. Within this period of time the Ottoman and British Empires fell and the American Empire was born. The League of Nations ended and the United Nations was started. With the changing of the guard of the region, so too were there changes in the laws of the land. New nations were created dividing the land with international recognized boarders between nations for the first time in this region.

The desire to control the Middle East oil fields and to create a Jewish State, were the early driving forces behind many of the new changes in the region. What was in the best interest of the average Arab person on the street was never taken into account in the oil and land deals that were imposed onto them. Between the medieval Arab Kingdoms that were created and a Zionist State of Israel that wanted more and more land is the foundation of the problems in the Middle East today. Large profits and gains made by a very few people are the leaders in this conflict today. Western oil deals making a very few Royal Arab families very wealthy with the Jewish people receiving a state at the cost of the Palestinian people.

For there to be reconciliation between the Palestinian-Arab and Jewish-Israelis there must be reparation made to the Palestinian people and it should be a working Arab model for others to follow. Only by being fair and balance can there be justice that will one day lead to long term peace between nations. As the Jewish people deserved reparations after World War II so do the Palestinian people today. Only by addressing the wrongs of yesterday will we have peace and harmony tomorrow.

The United States and Israel as well as the Arab nations must change their ways in dealing with others. By building bridges of understanding and commerce a better understanding of the other people will develop creating more trust and tolerance between one another. When the Palestinian people have an improvement in the standard of living of their society then peace will have a chance. One cannot imprison an impoverished people and have peace too.

URL removed *pending approval of owner*

David, has Jim given you permission to use our boards to promote your blog?

David2004 said:
The arrogance of the United States and Israeli government in their dealing with the Palestinian and Arab people is the root to so much of the tension in the region. This combined with the oil deals and military contracts between the wealth

THE PROBLEMS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE BEING BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY OF THE CHUCK SHUMERS, HILLARY HOSEBAG CLINTONS, AND THE JOE LIEBERMANS OF THE US GOVERNMENT. thank you for your support!!

Who did you piss off to get such great ratings??? Many of the people who post feel that Israel can do no wrong.. I am not one of them.

If anyone held back money from the Jews in Israel, the noise they would make would be horrific. But, when the Palestinians scream for money due them, to operate their government, they get a deft ear. This is bullshit.

The US owed it to Hamas to give them a chance as the newly elected, democraticaly chosen party. Whether we like it or not. At the same time, two sets of standards exist as China defies many US requests for improvements in; trade practice, human rights, environment, spying, etc. And we still give money to those pricks who thumb their noses at America. This proves that the US government has its collective heads up its ass.

The crap will hit the fan, and we will probably get some splattered on us. Thanks Israel, for nothing.

Working Man said:
David2004 said:
The arrogance of the United States and Israeli government in their dealing with the Palestinian and Arab people is the root to so much of the tension in the region. This combined with the oil deals and military contracts between the wealth

THE PROBLEMS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE BEING BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY OF THE CHUCK SHUMERS, HILLARY HOSEBAG CLINTONS, AND THE JOE LIEBERMANS OF THE US GOVERNMENT. thank you for your support!!

Who did you piss off to get such great ratings??? Many of the people who post feel that Israel can do no wrong.. I am not one of them.

If anyone held back money from the Jews in Israel, the noise they would make would be horrific. But, when the Palestinians scream for money due them, to operate their government, they get a deft ear. This is bullshit.

The US owed it to Hamas to give them a chance as the newly elected, democraticaly chosen party. Whether we like it or not. At the same time, two sets of standards exist as China defies many US requests for improvements in; trade practice, human rights, environment, spying, etc. And we still give money to those pricks who thumb their noses at America. This proves that the US government has its collective heads up its ass.

The crap will hit the fan, and we will probably get some splattered on us. Thanks Israel, for nothing.

Horsefeathers. The US owes Hamas, an internationalyl recognized terrorist organization, nothing but a good bombing.

Gunny,, I don't argue with you cause you probably know more about this stuff then me,, but how about our own rep in the world??

The US military*, and our government as a whole have done some things that we can't be proud of.

Hamas is not the issue for me. US sanctioned activities such as; starving people, holding them back from education, livelyhood, food, medical attention, LIFE,, those issues take precedent over politics.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING.. IS HAMAS GOING TO ATTACK ISRAEL AFTER BEING ELECTED??? If Hamas had been given a chance,, and I honestly feel this way, they would have sought a more peacefull resolution to the agreements made by Shiron. I think Israel wants them to get violent, and has been provoking them by rendering the government impotent,, and also like a cornered animal so that they can bomb the shit out of the Palestinians and feel self justified.

*I don't condone shooting un armed citizens, but on the same token, the insurgents can get into an area and nobody knows anything?? So, when somebody's buddy, pal, gets blown up by an IED, in an area where "freindlies" live,, I think, under the circumstances, my right thumb is going to move a little lever 90 degrees and then things are going to get nasty. :-(( That is why it is good that guys like me are not there. I am glad I am not faced with the choices that are service people have to make while stationed there.
REV: See my other post 06/18 on the war in Iraq.

The Zionists in there claim for their Greater State of Israel will say there never was a country named Palestine. Up until recent times, the Israeli government’s officials denied that there were ever any Palestinian people instead calling them Arabs. For the most part it is only been Jewish revisionist’s history that the American people have been exposed too, concerning the Middle East. This combined with the western oil deals and the military contracts is the root of the tensions between the Middle East and the Western world.

The western industrial nations take a land that was named Palestine and divide it, 55% Jewish and 45% Palestinian with the Jewish people taking over all of Palestine. The Arabs and Palestinians people and nations protest this land deal. As it is today their side of the story and conflict was never heard by the majority of the American people. Instead the Jewish revisionist’s history is taught in the American school and churches as gospel. Anyone who questions the Jewish revisionist’s history is labeled anti-Semitic. Again this is more of Jewish revisionist’s history with the word “Semites”. Because the true definition of Semitics is people who come from a region within the Middle East. They are Muslims, Christians, and Jewish people.

It is much more expensive to defend un-just and inhumane terms and conditions onto another people. Than it is to defend policies that are fair and just for all. Setting the “bar” at one level for one side and another level for the other side is not fair. For the United States to send tens of billions of dollars in military aid and hardware while denying humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people is wrong. For the wealthy oil kingdoms to invest more of their money in the western oil consuming nations than in the poorer Middle Eastern countries is wrong.

Yes, there are many changes that haven to come about on both side to correct the many wrongs that we face today. No one side can impose justices onto the other side and have it be fair. Only the wealthy and strong nations of people have the control of power to make the needed changes that have to come about to it a better world. It is for this reason the United States, Great Britain, Israel and the wealthy Arab nations have a higher level of accountability for the problems we face in the Middle East today.

Working Man said:
Gunny,, I don't argue with you cause you probably know more about this stuff then me,, but how about our own rep in the world??

The US military*, and our government as a whole have done some things that we can't be proud of.

The US and US military as organizations have done nothing that I am aware of that should be the cause of shame. The fact that individuals within the organization have committed criminal acts is a matter of personal shame for those individuals, acting outside the rule of law.

That those individuals represent the US, its interests, and or the US military by violating US laws is illogical, and requires quite a partisan stretch.

Hamas is not the issue for me. US sanctioned activities such as; starving people, holding them back from education, livelyhood, food, medical attention, LIFE,, those issues take precedent over politics.

Perhaps instead of believing a bunch of BS, or exaggerating isolated incidences as the norm, you SHOULD look at what our enemies are doing instead of aiding those enemies by believing a bunch of left-wing hooey.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING.. IS HAMAS GOING TO ATTACK ISRAEL AFTER BEING ELECTED??? If Hamas had been given a chance,, and I honestly feel this way, they would have sought a more peacefull resolution to the agreements made by Shiron. I think Israel wants them to get violent, and has been provoking them by rendering the government impotent,, and also like a cornered animal so that they can bomb the shit out of the Palestinians and feel self justified.

You would be incorrect. Hamas exists on the premise of destroying Israel and all inhabitants thereof. It is the main principle of the organization. They do not now, nor have they ever wanted peace with Israel.
*I don't condone shooting un armed citizens, but on the same token, the insurgents can get into an area and nobody knows anything?? So, when somebody's buddy, pal, gets blown up by an IED, in an area where "freindlies" live,, I think, under the circumstances, my right thumb is going to move a little lever 90 degrees and then things are going to get nasty. :-(( That is why it is good that guys like me are not there. I am glad I am not faced with the choices that are service people have to make while stationed there.
REV: See my other post 06/18 on the war in Iraq.

Why blame this on US or Israeli troops when the terrorist CHOOSE to hide among the civilian population? If you refuse to engage the enemy because he finds a weakness in your armor, you WILL lose.

Noncombatants are killed in war. Want to stop? Convince Hamas and/or every other terrorist/terrorist organization to meet the armed forces sent to destroy them on the battlefield, where the men fight instead of hiding behind some poor woman's skirt.

David2004 said:
The Zionists in there claim for their Greater State of Israel will say there never was a country named Palestine. Up until recent times, the Israeli government’s officials denied that there were ever any Palestinian people instead calling them Arabs. For the most part it is only been Jewish revisionist’s history that the American people have been exposed too, concerning the Middle East. This combined with the western oil deals and the military contracts is the root of the tensions between the Middle East and the Western world.

The western industrial nations take a land that was named Palestine and divide it, 55% Jewish and 45% Palestinian with the Jewish people taking over all of Palestine. The Arabs and Palestinians people and nations protest this land deal. As it is today their side of the story and conflict was never heard by the majority of the American people. Instead the Jewish revisionist’s history is taught in the American school and churches as gospel. Anyone who questions the Jewish revisionist’s history is labeled anti-Semitic. Again this is more of Jewish revisionist’s history with the word “Semites”. Because the true definition of Semitics is people who come from a region within the Middle East. They are Muslims, Christians, and Jewish people.

It is much more expensive to defend un-just and inhumane terms and conditions onto another people. Than it is to defend policies that are fair and just for all. Setting the “bar” at one level for one side and another level for the other side is not fair. For the United States to send tens of billions of dollars in military aid and hardware while denying humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people is wrong. For the wealthy oil kingdoms to invest more of their money in the western oil consuming nations than in the poorer Middle Eastern countries is wrong.

Yes, there are many changes that haven to come about on both side to correct the many wrongs that we face today. No one side can impose justices onto the other side and have it be fair. Only the wealthy and strong nations of people have the control of power to make the needed changes that have to come about to it a better world. It is for this reason the United States, Great Britain, Israel and the wealthy Arab nations have a higher level of accountability for the problems we face in the Middle East today.

There are no true Palestinians in the Middle East. It's a sham, starting with Arafat the Egytpian, right on down the line. The best case any of the Arabs calling themselves Palestinian have is claiming they are Transjordan Arabs.

WORD.

attachment.php

Attachments

• $zionismrocks.jpg
    $zionismrocks.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 109
GunnyL said:
There are no true Palestinians in the Middle East. It's a sham, starting with Arafat the Egytpian, right on down the line. The best case any of the Arabs calling themselves Palestinian have is claiming they are Transjordan Arabs.

I generally support israel, but why does it matter what the people there before who got kicked out call themselves? This sounds eerily like the Boazian "there's no such thing as white people" argument. Identity manipulation.

rtwngAvngr said:
I generally support israel, but why does it matter what the people there before who got kicked out call themselves? This sounds eerily like the Boazian "there's no such thing as white people" argument. Identity manipulation.

I think it means if we quit calling them Palestinians they will just disappear or something. As if all would be just hunky dory if we called them trans-jordan arabs.:rolleyes:

dilloduck said:
I think it means if we quit calling them Palestinians they will just disappear or something. As if all would be just hunky dory if we called them trans-jordan arabs.:rolleyes:

These so called Palestinians are only animals, barbaric at that. They are in reality Arab outcasts of Jordan, and Syrian transients. They deserve nothing from the civilized world, not even recognition of them as a legitimate governed body. Yes, they are unacceptable to be part of the human race.

Before anyone says they are not all bad, I am here to say their are none that are good. They teach there young to kill, they have cartoons that depict homicide bombers as just, and teaches their children to grow up with the sole desire in life to die as one, they dance in the street when three thousand people are killed in the name of their evil god.

What should have been done was to run them out from the start, but now, it is to late. They have gained a foot hold in this region and the only alternative is to either let them continue to degrade the region or to destroy them to the point of no return. No, I do not like these insects, low lifes, you know, the one who call themselves warriors of Islam and call upon a god who derived from almost 300 gods to one so called god, "Allah".

F41 said:
These so called Palestinians are only animals, barbaric at that. They are in reality Arab outcasts of Jordan, and Syrian transients. They deserve nothing from the civilized world, not even recognition of them as a legitimate governed body. Yes, they are unacceptable to be part of the human race.

Before anyone says they are not all bad, I am here to say their are none that are good. They teach there young to kill, they have cartoons that depict homicide bombers as just, and teaches their children to grow up with the sole desire in life to die as one, they dance in the street when three thousand people are killed in the name of their evil god.

What should have been done was to run them out from the start, but now, it is to late. They have gained a foot hold in this region and the only alternative is to either let them continue to degrade the region or to destroy them to the point of no return. No, I do not like these insects, low lifes, you know, the one who call themselves warriors of Islam and call upon a god who derived from almost 300 gods to one so called god, "Allah".

We got ourselves a regular superjew on the hook here! Reel 'im in boys.

rtwngAvngr said:
We got ourselves a regular superjew on the hook here! Reel 'im in boys.

What did he say regarding the Palestinians that you disagree with, other than the 'tone' he used? He's right about many raising a generation of suicide bombers-many are indoctinating their children into a death cult.

Their children's television is inundated with anti-Israeli propaganda, the likes of which Hitler could only dream of.

Kathianne said:
What did he say regarding the Palestinians that you disagree with, other than the 'tone' he used? He's right about many raising a generation of suicide bombers-many are indoctinating their children into a death cult.

Their children's television is inundated with anti-Israeli propaganda, the likes of which Hitler could only dream of.

I'm amused by his sensitivity to us calling out the identity manipulation going on. If they're so awful, why does it matter what they call themselves, palestinians, trans-arabs, late for dinner. Whatever. They are under the sway of a particulary virulent brainwashing, but they are not insects.

I would also point out to our hebraic chum that I'm as uninterested in joining the jews in their Olam Ha Ba as I am in joining in the global caliphate. Both are totalitarian movements.

Actually, I just invented a new religion. It's called "israel's for me". The key of the religion is i get israel all to myself and can kick out whoever I want. Sound good? You better think so or I'll take my business away and tar you in the media.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm amused by his sensitivity to us calling out the identity manipulation going on. If they're so awful, why does it matter what they call themselves, palestinians, trans-arabs, late for dinner. Whatever. They are under the sway of a particulary virulent brainwashing, but they are not insects.

I would also point out to our hebraic chum that I'm as uninterested in joining the jews in their Olam Ha Ba as I am in joining in the global caliphate. Both are totalitarian movements.

I could care less what they are called either. Just explain what in his post you didn't agree with? As for some 'global caliphate' of the Jews, other than the US backing them against total destruction, their numbers alone prevent what you seem to be so afraid of.

Kathianne said:
I could care less what they are called either. Just explain what in his post you didn't agree with? As for some 'global caliphate' of the Jews, other than the US backing them against total destruction, their numbers alone prevent what you seem to be so afraid of.

Calling them subhuman insects is what I disagree with. The global caliphate is the muslim global tyranny. Olam ha ba is the jew one.

You know as well as I do that a minority can oppress a majority if the control of money, laws, and natural resources is theirs. It's not IMPOSSIBLE.

rtwngAvngr said:
Calling them subhuman insects is what I disagree with. The global caliphate is the muslim global tyranny. Olam ha ba is the jew one.

1. I am not Jewish.
2. You have a right to disagree
3. I like your term, Subhuman insects, fits them well.
4. Reel me in if you can, you may find I am not such an easy catch.
5. I will speak my mind and not bend or break. or cut and run.
6. Warriors for Islam are subhuman insects, A cesspool.

If I offend you, call the A.C.L.U.

Forum List

Back