The Arab people vs America and Israel

moonlite0220

Jan 6, 2011
the current arab leaders are no longer capable of protecting isreal and america because they are old and weak so the need to be wiped out and replaced by the youth arabs who refuse to be agents and security dogs of isreal.
america's hypocrisy has been exposed years ago by some decent non-christian americans who have no interest in destroying other peoples life.

dont get your hopes up so fast.

the Egyptian people have proved they are the only ones there who got the upper hand now.

the Egyptian people have proved they are the only ones there who got the upper hand now.

It's not about 'hope', it's cold, hard fact. The Egyptian Army will ensure the peace agreement is honored. After the elections, assuming the Egyptians secure the democracy they so long for (and don't end up like Iran), then they too will honor that agreement. It is not in the best interests of the Egyptian people to go to war with Israel. For a start, Egypt can't afford it financially - because their Army is all but paid for by the US. They really, really, really are not gonna start a fight that will see the destruction of their country.

The egyptian people have proved they are the only ones there who got the upper hand now.

it's not about 'hope', it's cold, hard fact. The egyptian army will ensure the peace agreement is honored. After the elections, assuming the egyptians secure the democracy they so long for (and don't end up like iran), then they too will honor that agreement. It is not in the best interests of the egyptian people to go to war with israel. For a start, egypt can't afford it financially - because their army is all but paid for by the us. They really, really, really are not gonna start a fight that will see the destruction of their country.

lol

The egyptian people have proved they are the only ones there who got the upper hand now.

it's not about 'hope', it's cold, hard fact. The egyptian army will ensure the peace agreement is honored. After the elections, assuming the egyptians secure the democracy they so long for (and don't end up like iran), then they too will honor that agreement. It is not in the best interests of the egyptian people to go to war with israel. For a start, egypt can't afford it financially - because their army is all but paid for by the us. They really, really, really are not gonna start a fight that will see the destruction of their country.

lol

I rest my case. Yet again, you got your ass kicked. Bye.

Maybe Cali is starting to believe in the Arabs peoples desire for peace?

I only have YOUR words to understand what you believe.

Maybe you are not doing so well at presenting what you believe.

I only have YOUR words to understand what you believe.

Maybe you are not doing so well at presenting what you believe.

Well, maybe you could stop fucking telling me what I believe and read what I fucking say. You are such a total twit with your ranting about what you think other people believe. Seriously, it's offensive. I pay you the courtesy of responding to your own words. I wish you do likewise.

It's not about 'hope', it's cold, hard fact. The Egyptian Army will ensure the peace agreement is honored. After the elections, assuming the Egyptians secure the democracy they so long for (and don't end up like Iran), then they too will honor that agreement. It is not in the best interests of the Egyptian people to go to war with Israel. For a start, Egypt can't afford it financially - because their Army is all but paid for by the US. They really, really, really are not gonna start a fight that will see the destruction of their country.

Yep!

The ruling military pledged Saturday to eventually hand power to an elected civilian government and reassured allies that Egypt will abide by its peace treaty with Israel after the ouster of President Hosni Mubarak, as it outlined the first cautious steps in a promised transition to greater democracy.

The military's statement Saturday had been eagerly awaited by the public and thousands of protesters still massed in Cairo's central Tahrir Square. The crowds were still riding high on jubilation over the success in removing Mubarak on Friday after 18 days of unprecedented popular protests, but they promised to maintain pressure on the military to carry through long-sought reforms.

After the statement, the main opposition coalition — a loosely based grouping of youth and traditional opposition groups — said it would end its main protest in Cairo's Tahrir, or Liberation, Square but would call for weekly demonstrations after Friday prayers.

The group also listed its demands for the first time during a press conference.

Those included: The Associated Press: Egypt army commits to power transfer, Israel peace

The current leadership of Egypt have confirmed that they will honor the peace accord with Israel.
The current leadership in Egypt hasn't faced free elections yet.

Thank you Captain Obvious. What it does mean is that, until elections are held, they will honor agreements. Which, in turn, gives the allies of Israel time to prepare for whatever scenario faces them in the future.

Try some critical thinking instead of hysterical over-reaction.

I don't see Egypt attacking Israel for any reason. It is simply not in their best interest no matter who is in power.

The worst case scenario would be for Egypt to can the peace agreement (as the majority want to do) but that would not mean an attack. It would only mean that Israel would not get the perks of the agreement.

We could see, however, an opening of the Rafah crossing and more political support for the Palestinians.

Of COURSE the Egyptian Government of the future will consider breaking the peace treaty with their neighbor to the east. They're also going to consider keeping it as is.

Guaranteed. Ass-u-me-ing that is, that the Egyptian Government of the future ends up speaking for the Egyptian People and not another conservative, status quo protecting Dick-tater.

I'll also bet anyone on the board $1.00 (US fund$ only) that they'll consider keeping it and modifying it, ass-u-me-ing...

You people predicting the future in such black and white terms should grab a lap top and head for a Tahitian beach to seek your fortunes trading options. Give it a REST already!

lol

I rest my case. Yet again, you got your ass kicked. Bye.

I am so sorry :redface:

I did N:eek:T realize this was a Flame Zone cat fight with winners and losers! I was looking for a discussion.

the fall of mubarak shocked america and israell and they dont know what to do now. any help?

the american people are worried about israel's future more than they are worried about themselves.

the american people have been taught by their govt to believe in the slave mentality. no matter how your govt treats you must keep your mouth shut.

the american people would not protest against Poverty, strong separation between classes and low minimum wage, Corruption and low education standards, High fuel consumption, High health-care costs and many more because they want to remain patriots in the govt's eyes.

Forum List

Back