The AP's latest propaganda article

College has been dumbed down over the last 20 or so years. That’s because the snobby progressives think everyone should go to college, even those whom we considered “not college material” decades ago.

A race to the bottom.
Now you should be careful when using phrases like , "Race to the bottom" .

You are 100% correct OP .
But do not overlook the inevitable rebound as people realise the stupidity of the remarks made by Piss Pants .
As facts take over the narrative, his shallow commentary will be seen exactly for what it is --- propaganda of a most snivelling and childish sort .
Our translation: This time, rely on the integrity of the 2024 collective voter Unconscious.

So I was reading stuff on the interwebz and came across this and thought "What bullshit!"

I suppose this is what passes for journalism in 2023?

I remember a time when journalism had a lot more integrity and deservedly so.

An example of this "journalism":

"Biden said that “there is no question that today’s Republican Party is driven and intimidated by MAGA extremists.”

"That’s help reinforce other claims from Democrats about GOP extremism on other, separate issues, said Republican officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to candidly describe the party’s election shortcomings last year. "

"That's help"? Really? :uhh:
Democrats are shaking naked queebo bootie in the streets but Republicans are extremists?

Too bad he calls standing up to "threats to our democracy" an 'insurrection'
One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter....
The hyperbole and mischaracterization is so divisive that it is a derelict of duty when it comes to being un-biased in their journalistic jobs. But, who's going to hold them accountable. This shit is typed up every day
There's a long and sorted history to our media , going back at least a generation

~S~

One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter....

There's a long and sorted history to our media , going back at least a generation

~S~
Sordid, but yeah. And I think it goes back to the mid 1990s.

So I was reading stuff on the interwebz and came across this and thought "What bullshit!"

I suppose this is what passes for journalism in 2023?

I remember a time when journalism had a lot more integrity and deservedly so.

An example of this "journalism":

"Biden said that “there is no question that today’s Republican Party is driven and intimidated by MAGA extremists.”

"That’s help reinforce other claims from Democrats about GOP extremism on other, separate issues, said Republican officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to candidly describe the party’s election shortcomings last year. "

"That's help"? Really? :uhh:

More than anything, we need to change the poisonous atmosphere in Washington. You know, we have strong disagreements, but we need to stop seeing each other as enemies

1696553471079.jpeg

“70 million American are a threat to our country!!!”

MAGA Republicans are actually the only group of politicians that are pro American worker, pro middle class and pro human rights. Biden's totalitarian Democrat party and their neocon buddies are the biggest threat to the American dream.

You are liar.

MAGA Republicans are actually the only group of politicians that are pro American worker, pro middle class and pro human rights. Biden's totalitarian Democrat party and their neocon buddies are the biggest threat to the American dream.

Link

And what truth is that, cupcake? :)

What any President says is newsworthy. Crappy journalism isn't reporting on a factual basis what the President says, that's for us to decide individually. My take from the OP's message is the opinion that a journalist's function is to shield the reader from what they might find objectionable. You know, the way CNN and Fox News spoon feeds to their audience their given slant on things.

What any President says is newsworthy. Crappy journalism isn't reporting on a factual basis what the President says, that's for us to decide individually. My take from the OP's message is the opinion that a journalist's function is to shield the reader from what they might find objectionable. You know, the way CNN and Fox News spoon feeds to their audience their given slant on things.
There's many lies in the OP AP article. It wasn't just reporting on what the president said, there was some lying and slanting

to support what he said as well, not to mention grammatical errors.

My take from the OP's message is the opinion that a journalist's function is to shield the reader from what they might find objectionable
objectionable to the 'narrative' might be more specific $.02.......~S~

Forum List

Back