The Anti-Stalkers

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
We've heard some of your (for some kinda scary) internet stalker stories. Now........who has met someone on the internet that that you've made friends with.

On my local Indy board (the only other message board I've ever belonged to beside here and a local sports one) we used to get together every other month for drinks and to listen to live music. It was fun to meet everyone, and we all had a blast. Then the board changed things around, people got mad and left, and now I've lost touch with everyone but one person who I still talk to a few times a week.

We've heard some of your (for some kinda scary) internet stalker stories. Now........who has met someone on the internet that that you've made friends with.

On my local Indy board (the only other message board I've ever belonged to beside here and a local sports one) we used to get together every other month for drinks and to listen to live music. It was fun to meet everyone, and we all had a blast. Then the board changed things around, people got mad and left, and now I've lost touch with everyone but one person who I still talk to a few times a week.

I have......erm.....a "friend" that fell madly in love with someone he met on the internet. It turned out to be good for both of them for a short time, but she couldn't see it as a long term deal because he was married and she was seperated.

Anyway, the affair ended amicably.

i have a few froms from the two boards i visit....

the crazy stalkers are few and far between, overall the internet and messageboards are a good thing

I used to be involved with a lot of gaming forums, mostly CCG's. I'd meet those guys in tournaments across the nation and when I would travel I'd look them up.

I haven't had the urge to meet folks from any of the political boards I've been on, but I suspect that has more to do with the fact I'm married now and a father, and hence have less time even on trips to set aside time for meeting with people.

I am friends with the woman who actually created Mario. She created him for donkey kong

Lots o people over the years.

But they are really just stalkers waiting to make their move.

I told you that wasn't from me
I actually know Pixie in real life BTW, so there is your example EZ.

Know Terry too, and lots of others.

I am happy to know Xeno. He is actually a very good friend of mine. I have known him for years. In fact I would invite him and his family to my home. That is how well I know him

Forum List

Back