The anti-Muslim monkeys are just pathetic

The OP is a joke. That idiot waded into the middle of a protest and said "Fuck" this and "Fuck" that.

He didn't get hurt. That puts our side head and shoulders above anyone from the left and above Islam exponentially.

The OP is a joke. That idiot waded into the middle of a protest and said "Fuck" this and "Fuck" that.

He didn't get hurt. That puts our side head and shoulders above anyone from the left and above Islam exponentially.

Sure it does.:cuckoo:

In my opinion, there's a whole lot more here than just opposition to the mosque. As we seen during the health reform debate.. Anyone they think may be with the other side, is automatically a "coward", "cancer", or any other word the Beckster uses to describe us. And there is no room for discussion. There's a rabid hate of the left coming from the right.. And even a hate of those they think MAY be in opposition to their hateful views.. As we seen in this video. After watching the video, I STILL don't know how the guy feels about the mosque.
And, I'd have loved for that guy in the ballcap to have moved, and let em go at it.. Mr. Hardhat woulda got his arse kicked.

It's a shame that the right fringe (and not so far to the fringe either) embraces this degree of hatred. Part of me thinks that if we didn't have instant "media", i.e. YouTube, Facebook, FoxNuts, you wouldn't have half as much phony outrage as we see today. Everyone is trying to get on the camera, trying to capture their 15 minutes regardless of the damage to our country. They're just mindless self-serving idiots. The very type that Beck, Rush, FoxNuts and the right love.

CG, quit being an unreasonable apologist for anti-Muslim behavior and you know full well that painting all people the same brush is a tactic used mostly by the right,

you ever met Rdean,Truthmatters,Political Junkie,and of course we have seen you do the same thing......

WOW

Apparantly only those that lean right paint everyone with the same brush. LOL

What a load of hooey. OL'BASS boy needs to read some of the threads and mayby retract that statement.

LMAO

If you don't share OL'BASS BOYS view of things your a racist. A bigot. A Muslim hater. Jeeze. Guys a hoot.

Talk about pathetic. WOW LOL

Well I guess you just have to consider the source. LOL

Last edited:
Anyone they think may be with the other side, is automatically a "coward", "cancer", or any other word the Beckster uses to describe us. And there is no room for discussion. There's a rabid hate of the left coming from the right.. And even a hate of those they think MAY be in opposition to their hateful views..

sounds like you are describing not only the far right but the far left.....just switch a few words around......Rdean fits this to a T......

It's a shame that the right fringe (and not so far to the fringe either) embraces this degree of hatred. Part of me thinks that if we didn't have instant "media", i.e. YouTube, Facebook, FoxNuts, you wouldn't have half as much phony outrage as we see today. Everyone is trying to get on the camera, trying to capture their 15 minutes regardless of the damage to our country. They're just mindless self-serving idiots. The very type that Beck, Rush, FoxNuts and the right love.

hey mr. "Loyal Patriot" ....the LEFT Fringe fits this bill as well....i wonder why you did not mention that?......a REAL Patriot would have seen this....

In my opinion, there's a whole lot more here than just opposition to the mosque. As we seen during the health reform debate.. Anyone they think may be with the other side, is automatically a "coward", "cancer", or any other word the Beckster uses to describe us. And there is no room for discussion. There's a rabid hate of the left coming from the right.. And even a hate of those they think MAY be in opposition to their hateful views.. As we seen in this video. After watching the video, I STILL don't know how the guy feels about the mosque.
And, I'd have loved for that guy in the ballcap to have moved, and let em go at it.. Mr. Hardhat woulda got his arse kicked.

The mindless, self-serving idiots, who are also, incidentally, the "fringe" element in this debate, representing only 20 percent of the population, are the leftist, Muslim-worshipping idiots. Idiots who on the one hand, believe it's okay to squash out all public references to Christianity, who think people who openly admit they're Christian should be penalized, banned from certain professions and prevented from speaking publicly...while at the same time they support the "right" of Islamists who have been proven to support terrorism, who never once question "why do they hate us", as we're all supposed to do, to put a big "Fuck You! Sharia 2014!" at Ground zero.

Attention to all Bass-obsessed apes, baboons, chimps and monkeys, what are you thoughts on the video? Was that not an outright blatant case of anti-Islamic harassment and the against a person wearing an Under Armour skull cap and Puerto Rican medallion they thought was a Muslim? Was this not a case of hating the religion and not the suggestion of building a "mosque" near Ground Zero? I know you monkeys will never answer honestly, look at Allie-Baboon's post for example, blaming that man who was unjustly verbally attack for the actions of anti-Islamic monkeys chimping out against a person they thought was Muslim?

Alli Baboon, spreading her hate

angry_baboon-385.jpg

Bass is a mental midget.. he can't pull a cogent thought together to save his life and works "monkey" or "ape" into every sentence.

I'm guessing he's around 15 or so?

The Bass is simply psychologically humiliating his opponents while refuting their monkey talk and hate and the Bass is loving it and you're mad.

Last edited:

Chimp, the man walked through and said nothing to no one until he was attacked and he responded, are blind and deaf as well as mentally retarded?

I dunno about his age, but Bass certainly comes across as mentally ill.

Anyhoo.

Muslims just killed 32 people staying at a hotel in Mogadishu.... all in the name of peace and tolerance.

hey mr. "Loyal Patriot" ....the LEFT Fringe fits this bill as well....i wonder why you did not mention that?......a REAL Patriot would have seen this....

I'll match my military service to yours any day of the week along with my sacrifices.
The right wing fringe drives this hate debate by friend, not the left. You know it.

Bass is a mental midget.. he can't pull a cogent thought together to save his life and works "monkey" or "ape" into every sentence.

The Bass is simply psychologically humiliating his opponents while refuting their monkey talk and hate and the Bass is loving it and you're mad.

Yeah.. that's it... you got us.

I still say he's feeling the effects of a head shot of monkey feces from the local primate center.

I'll match my military service to yours any day of the week along with my sacrifices.
The right wing fringe drives this hate debate by friend, not the left. You know it.

Liar.

Though I guess it's true, if by "hate" you mean love of country, freedom of speech and the desire to protect our people and others from brutal abuse. I guess if that is the definition of "hate", then we're haters.

But if the definition of hate is lying to propogate hostility, perpetuating divisiveness by continually circulating racist language and policies, accusing the right of not caring about poor people while raping the food stamp program of billions of dollars to fund unions, which in turn spend 50 million dollars a year funding politicians.......in that case, the left wins.

Congratulations. Pick up your trophy at 3 p.m. in the men's bathroom.

Last edited:

Yeah.. that's it... you got us.

Allie Baboon just neg repped the Bass, wow, what an accomplishment, she's on the brink of a nervous breakdown. Humiliating and psychologically dominating you monkeys is easy. You monkeys still have answers to this:

Attention to all Bass-obsessed apes, baboons, chimps and monkeys, what are you thoughts on the video? Was that not an outright blatant case of anti-Islamic harassment and the against a person wearing an Under Armour skull cap and Puerto Rican medallion they thought was a Muslim? Was this not a case of hating the religion and not the suggestion of building a "mosque" near Ground Zero? I know you monkeys will never answer honestly, look at Allie-Baboon's post for example, blaming that man who was unjustly verbally attack for the actions of anti-Islamic monkeys chimping out against a person they thought was Muslim?

Forum List

Back