The anti-Muslim monkeys are just pathetic

He's also rockin' a big red white and blue Puerto Rican medallion, a well known Muslim counrty.

That was also visible, but hey, some of the monkeys in this forum who are against the so-called "Ground Zero mosque" would like others to believe these rallies and protests are not anti-Islamic and that they're simply against the mosque, no how retarded are they to think somebody can be easily duped by their stupidity, mind tricks and obvious bigotry?

When you have screams of "MUHAMMAD IS A PIG" coming from the crowd it is hard to say they are not anti-Islamic with a straight face.

It's also impossible to not appear hypocritical when you're complaining about Islamaphobes when your going around calling people monkeys.

Makes the BASS sound like a member of the KKK.

He's also rockin' a big red white and blue Puerto Rican medallion, a well known Muslim counrty.

That was also visible, but hey, some of the monkeys in this forum who are against the so-called "Ground Zero mosque" would like others to believe these rallies and protests are not anti-Islamic and that they're simply against the mosque, no how retarded are they to think somebody can be easily duped by their stupidity, mind tricks and obvious bigotry?

When you have screams of "MUHAMMAD IS A PIG" coming from the crowd it is hard to say they are not anti-Islamic with a straight face.
.....And, when they're GIVEN the opportunity to express/suggest a more-appropriate site, for The Center....they CHICKEN-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_eh:

It's also impossible to not appear hypocritical when you're complaining about Islamaphobes when your going around calling people monkeys.

As usual......your parallels make no sense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znd0tIKjsPU&feature=related]YouTube - Billy... Don't Worry, Be Happy[/ame]

317.gif

It must amaze any thoughtful American how one successful attack on our soil has changed the entire tone of the nation. Had there been a few attacks, as foreign nations suffer. would all of America have gone nuts? It sure seems so. The conversation below with Goring demonstrates that while we may have evolved as a species, we are still the cavemen hovering over the dead carcass, clubs in hand.

'A Conversation With Herman Goering'

"During the Nuremberg Trials in Germany after World War 2, Nazi leader Herman Goering was interviewed by Gustav Gilbert, an American intelligence officer. Goering said: "Of course the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. . . . But after all it is the leaders of the country that determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along."

Gustav Gilbert replied: "There is one difference. In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in America only Congress can declare wars."

Goering replied: "Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the will of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen FORA.tv - Sam Keen: In The Absence of God

I haven't looked at US Messageboard for a few months and the majority of the threads I see that are active are based on bigotry.

Gotta love how this administration 'trancends race'. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with Muslim monkeys. not sure how they got monkeys to convert, but I don't have a problem with them.

Last edited:
So, Bass.... off the "ape" name calling and on to "monkies" now?

How refreshing and, well, mature.

So you're going to continue making jackass statements because some lefties do it, very good logic CG, real people rise above ignorance and don't play monkey see monkey do as a justification to act ignorant.
LOL!!! What's with the primate obsession? Did you get hit in the head with monkey feces at the primate center as a child?

A black man who decries religious bigotry sounds like the KKK, great comparison... DUMB MONKEY!

So you're going to continue making jackass statements because some lefties do it, very good logic CG, real people rise above ignorance and don't play monkey see monkey do as a justification to act ignorant.
LOL!!! What's with the primate obsession? Did you get hit in the head with monkey feces at the primate center as a child?

Why are you more obsessed with being called a monkey than with staying on topic? It really hurts your feelings.

Just watch

African-American Man Threatned At Ground Zero Mosque Protest | News One

The man is clearly wearing an Under Armour skull cap and the monkeys rabidly attack him, these people are sick people.

Kiss my ass,bass......

Obviously, you are a Black Racist the worst kind of Ingrate in America.

If your ancestral bros didn't sell your ancestors into slavery, and bought by Americans you'd be just another scrawny, illiterate blackie back in the African Paradise munching on pebbles and grass without any written language all these centuries until recenly.....and that is/was English and French.

Tell me, you fucking ingrate, how distinguishable would you be from the other ACTUAL monkeys that you would be resembling ?????

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
I haven't looked at US Messageboard for a few months and the majority of the threads I see that are active are based on bigotry.

Si Modo...you just made a sickening statement and comparison.

WTF does Obama's Administration has to do with it?

Does this not show the TRUE latent racism in Whites now that we have a Black President?

You really are disappointing me more and more.

*SMH*

Just watch

African-American Man Threatned At Ground Zero Mosque Protest | News One

The man is clearly wearing an Under Armour skull cap and the monkeys rabidly attack him, these people are sick people.

Kiss my ass,bass......

Obviously, you are a Black Racist the worst kind of Ingrate in America.

If your ancestral bros didn't sell your ancestors into slavery, and bought by Americans you'd be just another scrawny, illiterate blackie back in the African Paradise munching on pebbles and grass without any written language all these centuries until recenly.....and that is/was English and French.

Tell me, you fucking ingrate, how distinguishable would you be from the other ACTUAL monkeys ?????

You're mad, so mad that you attack me personally, its proves that I psychologically own you angry apes, yeah I'm talking to you Willow and Lonestar-monkey.

angry_gorilla.jpg

A black man who decries religious bigotry sounds like the KKK, great comparison... DUMB MONKEY!
Its the only way these people think.

They have no argument so the look for the lowest common denominator to attack.

Does this not show the TRUE latent racism in Whites now that we have a Black President?

*SMH*
Don't know...HE is the one who claims he 'trancends race', so you tell me how that's working out.

K, thanks.

Not only am I not seeing that, I see an exacerbation of divisiveness.

Last edited:
Si Modo...

You're suggesting that Obama's doing something to promote or incite racism.

Now you're backing away.

Please...cut your shit out. Pardon my French.

Bring me SPECIFICS.

*SMH*

Whats funny is that these same whites with their exposed latent racism make themselves out to be victims of black and leftist accusations of racism and try to paint blacks as the true racists, its pathetic what these monkeys do.

Forum List

Back