The anti-Muslim monkeys are just pathetic

Just watch

African-American Man Threatned At Ground Zero Mosque Protest | News One

The man is clearly wearing an Under Armour skull cap and the monkeys rabidly attack him, these people are sick people.

Kiss my ass,bass......

Obviously, you are a Black Racist the worst kind of Ingrate in America.

If your ancestral bros didn't sell your ancestors into slavery, and bought by Americans you'd be just another scrawny, illiterate blackie back in the African Paradise munching on pebbles and grass without any written language all these centuries until recenly.....and that is/was English and French.

Tell me, you fucking ingrate, how distinguishable would you be from the other ACTUAL monkeys ?????

You're mad, so mad that you attack me personally, its proves that I psychologically own you angry apes, yeah I'm talking to you Willow and Lonestar-monkey.

angry_gorilla.jpg

oh brudda,, we izz scared,, you gonna throw a coconut at usssuns? :lol::lol::lol:

I haven't looked at US Messageboard for a few months and the majority of the threads I see that are active are based on bigotry.

Gotta love how this administration 'trancends race'. :lol:

Si Modo...you just made a sickening statement and comparison.

WTF does Obama's Administration has to do with it?

Does this not show the TRUE latent racism in Whites now that we have a Black President?

You really are disappointing me more and more.

*SMH*

Whats funny is that these same whites with their exposed latent racism make themselves out to be victims of black and leftist accusations of racism and try to paint blacks as the true racists, its pathetic what these monkeys do.

youse gots u a burr in yer ass furr,, youse needs some groomin

Si Modo...

You're suggesting that Obama's doing something to promote or incite racism.
I am? That's news to me.

Now you're backing away.

Please...cut your shit out. Pardon my French.

Bring me SPECIFICS.
Sorry Marc. Just saying that I haven't looked at USMB for months, come back, and make the observation that most active threads are on bigotry.

Then I state the fact that this administration claims to 'trancend race'.

And, I laugh at the irony.

It's quite simple.

That was also visible, but hey, some of the monkeys in this forum who are against the so-called "Ground Zero mosque" would like others to believe these rallies and protests are not anti-Islamic and that they're simply against the mosque, no how retarded are they to think somebody can be easily duped by their stupidity, mind tricks and obvious bigotry?

When you have screams of "MUHAMMAD IS A PIG" coming from the crowd it is hard to say they are not anti-Islamic with a straight face.

So, Artie, if you were at a rally - on any issue you feel strongly about - and others in the crowd are screaming something you disagree with, is it fair to tar you with the same brush as them? I would say no. But that's because I recognize people as individuals.
CONSISTENTLY???!!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUk9UykY174&feature=channel[/ame]​

Last edited:
Just watch

African-American Man Threatned At Ground Zero Mosque Protest | News One

The man is clearly wearing an Under Armour skull cap and the monkeys rabidly attack him, these people are sick people.

Kiss my ass,bass......

Obviously, you are a Black Racist the worst kind of Ingrate in America.

If your ancestral bros didn't sell your ancestors into slavery, and bought by Americans you'd be just another scrawny, illiterate blackie back in the African Paradise munching on pebbles and grass without any written language all these centuries until recenly.....and that is/was English and French.

Tell me, you fucking ingrate, how distinguishable would you be from the other ACTUAL monkeys ?????

You're mad, so mad that you attack me personally, its proves that I psychologically own you angry apes, yeah I'm talking to you Willow and Lonestar-monkey.

angry_gorilla.jpg

Bass, the ass.....

Apparently you missed the point because you didn't address my previous post

Don't you realize, you fucking ingrate Black Racist POS that the only reason you are literate and able to whine your Black Racist PC crap is that you happen to be the lucky progeny of your illiterate ape-like ancestors, the lucky humanoid macaques that were sold into slavery by their own "bros" and bought by Americans.....otherwise you would be indistinguishable from the other scrawny illiterate monkey-like blackies munching on pebbles and grass in the African Paradise.

Instead of bashing your benefactors you could at least try to improve on your ape-like ancestral background that STILL has you and your kind with the lowest educational achievement and the highest crime rate even after receiving untold billions of tax-payers dollars trying to civilize you all these decades.

Shame on you, you stupid fuck.

Si Modo...

Now you're backing away.

Bring me SPECIFICS.

Specifics? Cambridge police/Prof. Gates. Obama immediately sided with the brother saying the police acted stupidly after acknowledging he didn't know all the facts. Obama spent 20 years in a church whose paster holds racist views, and called the man a mentor and said he was like an uncle. Then you have the NBPP where Obama's sidekick dismissed the case of voter intimidation. He may not be inciting or promoting racism, but he sure as hell isn't doing anything to improve race relations.

Fewer Americans think Obama has advanced race relations, poll shows

He's also rockin' a big red white and blue Puerto Rican medallion, a well known Muslim counrty.

That was also visible, but hey, some of the monkeys in this forum who are against the so-called "Ground Zero mosque" would like others to believe these rallies and protests are not anti-Islamic and that they're simply against the mosque, no how retarded are they to think somebody can be easily duped by their stupidity, mind tricks and obvious bigotry?

You said the 'R' word. That's a no no. You must be an anti-handicapped bigot, right?

Si Modo...

Now you're backing away.

Bring me SPECIFICS.

Specifics? Cambridge police/Prof. Gates. Obama immediately sided with the brother saying the police acted stupidly after acknowledging he didn't know all the facts. Obama spent 20 years in a church whose paster holds racist views, and called the man a mentor and said he was like an uncle. Then you have the NBPP where Obama's sidekick dismissed the case of voter intimidation. He may not be inciting or promoting racism, but he sure as hell isn't doing anything to improve race relations.

and people like you are?

CG, quit being an unreasonable apologist for anti-Muslim behavior and you know full well that painting all people the same brush is a tactic used mostly by the right,

you ever met Rdean,Truthmatters,Political Junkie,and of course we have seen you do the same thing......

Si Modo...

Now you're backing away.

Bring me SPECIFICS.

and people like you are?

I'm not the president of the United States that was supposed to transcend race. But if I were, I would do a hell of a lot better job at it than Obama.

So, Artie, if you were at a rally - on any issue you feel strongly about - and others in the crowd are screaming something you disagree with, is it fair to tar you with the same brush as them? I would say no. But that's because I recognize people as individuals.

The guy was just walking through the crowd, he wasn't even Muslim. There is no rationalizing what they did. It is not alright, that it seems to be okay to attack Muslims or people we think are Muslims.

Ok, provide for us the recent attacks on Muslims, say in the last 10 days. In this Country of course. You have made the claim now back it up or admit that , like all rallies with blood running high shit like that happens.

Mostly, worldwide, Muslims kill other Muslims, so it seems...

In my opinion, there's a whole lot more here than just opposition to the mosque. As we seen during the health reform debate.. Anyone they think may be with the other side, is automatically a "coward", "cancer", or any other word the Beckster uses to describe us. And there is no room for discussion. There's a rabid hate of the left coming from the right.. And even a hate of those they think MAY be in opposition to their hateful views.. As we seen in this video. After watching the video, I STILL don't know how the guy feels about the mosque.
And, I'd have loved for that guy in the ballcap to have moved, and let em go at it.. Mr. Hardhat woulda got his arse kicked.

The guy was just walking through the crowd, he wasn't even Muslim. There is no rationalizing what they did. It is not alright, that it seems to be okay to attack Muslims or people we think are Muslims.

Ok, provide for us the recent attacks on Muslims, say in the last 10 days. In this Country of course. You have made the claim now back it up or admit that , like all rallies with blood running high shit like that happens.

Mostly, worldwide, Muslims kill other Muslims, so it seems...

Until the are provided the opportunity to kill non-Muslims as well.

Forum List

Back