The anti-Muslim monkeys are just pathetic

Good lord.

Here's a refreshing sight for you, does this mellow your brainwaves and induce calm:

baby+and+old+monkey+eating+bananas.jpg

Allie calm down, Allie calm down...LMAO!!

First, I believe that rather than an anti-Muslim rally, it was a pro-American rally. I believe the purpose is to promote and protect America, where a threat is perceived.

Second, I believe, from the way I saw the video, all of the aggression was verbal, and I really did not hear any actual verbal threats. I could have missed one. There was clearly disagreement, and even argument. There was no attack.

I believe the man was in the wrong place because he was not on the side of the ralliers. Common sense says to keep your distance. What did he excpect, hugs and kisses? I believe that makes him the aggressor.

While I don't like to get in these kinds of events where there is potentially a danger of violence, I am certainly not going to go into the enemy camp and start talking against them. That is intentional and cause for close observation. People are people. They do get angry. In anger, people do get agressive and violent sometimes.

I believe these rallys are important in America because of our freedom of speech, and need to somehow hit our representatives over the head with a 2 X 4 in order to get their attention.

I don't think this was an anti Islam rally. It was a rally to speak out against the building of the Mosque near ground zero. It is clear that the people who are planning to build this Mosque have no respect for Americans, or America. They want/demand tolerance, but are intolerant. Do it their way, or lose your head!

I am sure there is more that will come out about these people who are building this place. I am sure it will prove their disrecpect of America and her people.

I believe it might even cause the US Citizens to protest more mosques, in more places. I am not sure about all Muslims, but I do believe the Quran does lead the terrorists in the direction they are going.

First, I believe that rather than an anti-Muslim rally, it was a pro-American rally. I believe the purpose is to promote and protect America, where a threat is perceived.

Second, I believe, from the way I saw the video, all of the aggression was verbal, and I really did not hear any actual verbal threats. I could have missed one. There was clearly disagreement, and even argument. There was no attack.

I believe the man was in the wrong place because he was not on the side of the ralliers. Common sense says to keep your distance. What did he excpect, hugs and kisses? I believe that makes him the aggressor.

While I don't like to get in these kinds of events where there is potentially a danger of violence, I am certainly not going to go into the enemy camp and start talking against them. That is intentional and cause for close observation. People are people. They do get angry. In anger, people do get agressive and violent sometimes.

I believe these rallys are important in America because of our freedom of speech, and need to somehow hit our representatives over the head with a 2 X 4 in order to get their attention.

I don't think this was an anti Islam rally. It was a rally to speak out against the building of the Mosque near ground zero. It is clear that the people who are planning to build this Mosque have no respect for Americans, or America. They want/demand tolerance, but are intolerant. Do it their way, or lose your head!

I am sure there is more that will come out about these people who are building this place. I am sure it will prove their disrecpect of America and her people.

I believe it might even cause the US Citizens to protest more mosques, in more places. I am not sure about all Muslims, but I do believe the Quran does lead the terrorists in the direction they are going.

Great, blame the victim for the behavior of the victimizers, congrats, you have the same logic as those monkeys who blame the rape victim for the actions of the rapist, touche!

Great, blame the victim for the behavior of the victimizers, congrats, you have the same logic as those monkeys who blame the rape victim for the actions of the rapist, touche!

If a man dies in a barrel as he tries toride Niagara Falls....are the falls to blame or do you blame the man's irrational behavior.

If a woman dresses in a short skirt, no bra and at 2 AM goes out of her way to walk through a neighborhood that has a reputation of being one where many rapes occur....would you not say she was asking for it?

So if you walk into a KKK rally and get your ass kicked, which you should be accustomed to since it happens to you so frequently online, you share no responsibility?

If a man dies in a barrel as he tries toride Niagara Falls....are the falls to blame or do you blame the man's irrational behavior.

If a woman dresses in a short skirt, no bra and at 2 AM goes out of her way to walk through a neighborhood that has a reputation of being one where many rapes occur....would you not say she was asking for it?

Is the rapist still a criminal and a rapist or is the victim the rapist? the man was not a Muslim you dumb monkey, he was just walking through and his views were not even known and those deluded anti-Islamic chimps verbally attacked him with one man even challenging him to a fight, now tell me what did that man do to get attacked the way he did? The monkeys saw what they perceived to be a kufi on his head and attacked like rabid dogs, the man had no sign in hands saying he supported the moqsue being built, neither did he go through shouting his views, so what is your excuse for your monkeycentric logic?

So if you walk into a KKK rally and get your ass kicked, which you should be accustomed to since it happens to you so frequently online, you share no responsibility?

Monkey, the man is not a Muslim, did not shout nor yell his views, nor did he carry any sign showing his views, so how does you monkey logic of a question even apply? The man still never said nor had a chance to say whether he supported the mosque or not, the monkeys who attacked him made an assumption based on the Under Armour skull cap he was wearing. Congratulations monkey, you've just been owned again for opening up your mouth making a jackass out of yourself, next time you open your mouth stick a banana in it.

Hey Lonestar, whats taking so long for you to respond, you must thinking....

Thinking_Gorilla-280x410.jpg

real hard about it or perhaps you have no answers at all.

Is the rapist still a criminal and a rapist or is the victim the rapist? the man was not a Muslim you dumb monkey, he was just walking through and his views were not even known and those deluded anti-Islamic chimps verbally attacked him with one man even challenging him to a fight, now tell me what did that man do to get attacked the way he did? The monkeys saw what they perceived to be a kufi on his head and attacked like rabid dogs, the man had no sign in hands saying he supported the moqsue being built, neither did he go through shouting his views, so what is your excuse for your monkeycentric logic?

You need to resort to name calling, so be it. I prefer debating in a more mature way.
I was responding to your rapiost analogy that was used so poorly and out of context, I felt the need ofr the sake of a mature debate to ensure you saw the err of your ways.

Your perception of what happened and your belief that you can read into the minds of people and know why they act, to me, is again a sign of immaturity and again further tells me that you are not one worthy of my time and effort.

If telling you that you are correct makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, then please, allow me to make you feel as you wish...you are correct.

Now, if someone else wants to have a mature debate about this, I would welcome it.

You need to resort to name calling, so be it. I prefer debating in a more mature way.
I was responding to your rapiost analogy that was used so poorly and out of context, I felt the need ofr the sake of a mature debate to ensure you saw the err of your ways.

Your perception of what happened and your belief that you can read into the minds of people and know why they act, to me, is again a sign of immaturity and again further tells me that you are not one worthy of my time and effort.

If telling you that you are correct makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, then please, allow me to make you feel as you wish...you are correct.

Now, if someone else wants to have a mature debate about this, I would welcome it.

Please, save your boohooing for someone else, its your analogy that makes no damn sense, this man's views were not known and the crowd attacked him simply because they mistook his headgear for Muslim headgear, so the analogy that he victimized himself by walking through a shark tank is BS.

Please, save your boohooing for someone else, its your analogy that makes no damn sense, this man's views were not known and the crowd attacked him simply because they mistook his headgear for Muslim headgear, so the analogy that he victimized himself by walking through a shark tank is BS.

I am sorry that you have trouble reading so I will try to make it more legible for you.

YOUR USE OF THE RAPE VICTIM/RAPIST ANALOGY WAS USED IMPROPERLY AND NOT IN THE PROPER CONTEXT FOR THIS DEBATE SO I THOUGHT IT BEST TO SHOW YOU WHY.

And as for the boohooing?

Seems you are not using THAT in the right context as well.

You seem to have a problem with debating. There is a good reason for that. Most real debaters practice the art of debate to either confirm they are right or learn where they may be wrong.

You do not debate to learn where you may be wrong so when you are unable to confirm you are right, you have no choice but to act childish.

So, Artie, if you were at a rally - on any issue you feel strongly about - and others in the crowd are screaming something you disagree with, is it fair to tar you with the same brush as them? I would say no. But that's because I recognize people as individuals.

The guy was just walking through the crowd, he wasn't even Muslim. There is no rationalizing what they did. It is not alright, that it seems to be okay to attack Muslims or people we think are Muslims.

Ok, provide for us the recent attacks on Muslims, say in the last 10 days. In this Country of course. You have made the claim now back it up or admit that , like all rallies with blood running high shit like that happens.

Putting the goal posts a bit close together, aren't we? :rolleyes:

You brainless lemmings committed more than 200 "serious hate crimes" against Arabs and Muslims in the wake of the Oklahoma City Bombing... before its perpetrator was identified. Think about that.

I am sorry that you have trouble reading so I will try to make it more legible for you.

YOUR USE OF THE RAPE VICTIM/RAPIST ANALOGY WAS USED IMPROPERLY AND NOT IN THE PROPER CONTEXT FOR THIS DEBATE SO I THOUGHT IT BEST TO SHOW YOU WHY.

You seem to have a problem with debating. There is a good reason for that. Most real debaters practice the art of debate to either confirm they are right or learn where they may be wrong.

You do not debate to learn where you may be wrong so when you are unable to confirm you are right, you have no choice but to act childish.

So basically you have no answers to what I just posted, just a rambling response.

How dare that asshole "look like a Muslim" so close to Ground Zero? Is he insensitive to the feelings of Americans? :evil:

It's a shame that the right fringe (and not so far to the fringe either) embraces this degree of hatred. Part of me thinks that if we didn't have instant "media", i.e. YouTube, Facebook, FoxNuts, you wouldn't have half as much phony outrage as we see today. Everyone is trying to get on the camera, trying to capture their 15 minutes regardless of the damage to our country. They're just mindless self-serving idiots. The very type that Beck, Rush, FoxNuts and the right love.

hey mr. "Loyal Patriot" ....the LEFT Fringe fits this bill as well....i wonder why you did not mention that?......a REAL Patriot would have seen this....

I'll match my military service to yours any day of the week along with my sacrifices.
The right wing fringe drives this hate debate by friend, not the left. You know it.

You are sadly misguided.

This debate was fueled locally and by the people themselves.
This was going on as a local debate for months before it became a national story. I know as I live here and I was a second responder on 9-11...and I know many people that are against the Mosque for a variety of reasons...right or wrong, they are their OWN reasons...

Seems Pelosi has people like you to regurgitate what she wants you to regurgitate...even when it is not true.

Bet you were one of those people telling everyone how the CIA lied to congress.

LMAO....wonder why she never pushed for a hearing on THAT one.

And you repeated it non the less.

Sort of why we call people like you "sheep"

Monkey, the man is not a Muslim, did not shout nor yell his views, nor did he carry any sign showing his views, so how does you monkey logic of a question even apply? The man still never said nor had a chance to say whether he supported the mosque or not, the monkeys who attacked him made an assumption based on the Under Armour skull cap he was wearing. Congratulations monkey, you've just been owned again for opening up your mouth making a jackass out of yourself, next time you open your mouth stick a banana in it.

Hey you stupid fuck. I never said the man was a muslim. Get your head out of you monkey ass and learn to fucking read. Didn't the white man teach you anything? The idiot was saying "fuck" every other word you moron and yes he did say that he had an opinion and it was obvious that it wasn't shared by the others.

You couldn't own a rock you stupid fuck!

So basically you have no answers to what I just posted, just a rambling response.

I live my life using reason and logic.
I live in the NYC area.
We have a very large muslim population in this area.
I witnessed 9-11 and 2 of the 4 attacks took place in NYC.
As I said, we have a very large muslim population in NYC.
For the last 9 years since the attacks, I have seen Muslims and Christians and Jews and Hindus and Buddhists all work together, dine together, sell to each other, buy from each other take the train with each other etc etc etc.

I see not "wide spread" hate for any group.

Unlike you, I do not read into the actions of a few, make it a national issue and make it a cultural issue.

I live my life applying logic and reason.

You seem to like to make a mountain out of a molehill. Very much like our politicians on both sides of the aisle hope for.

How dare that asshole "look like a Muslim" so close to Ground Zero? Is he insensitive to the feelings of Americans? :evil:

He must have been, I'm pretty sure he planned out that one.

These idiots and their emotive arguments, they want people to feel sensitivity to their concerns while having no sensitivity to the concerns of others. Its because of that why I support the building of the mosque.

Forum List

Back