The ancient Egyptians were blacks!

The ancient Egyptians were Black, overly sexually aroused and destroyed by God.
Next...

And they used slave labor....

the ancient Egyptians were not blacks-----in fact they enslaved
blacks-------importing them from Nubia which is largely SUDAN today. Sudan was the major storage place for sub-Saharan slaves-------and controlled by arab traders for Millennia. ---remember KHARTOUM???. Of course---the population of Egypt had lots of sub-Saharan genes---people MIX

Egyptian origins of the Athenians, religious cults - language, sciences, arts and customs of ancient Greece, of Semitic - saharasian origins.

***Mod Edit***

Provide a link/reference instead of the amount of material you have posted. Plagiarism is not allowed here.

Apparently the censorship is, since there is a big difference between plagiarism and retrieve correctly the ancient historical sources.

So much so that it is an accusation to what shameful yours, given that bring historical sources, with attached, the various authors, is quite different from any (real) form of plagiarism.

Post Scriptum:

QUOTE OF HISTORICAL SOURCES NOT 'HOW PLAGIARIZE...

Methodologies to be fascist regime!

Last edited:
Next...

blacks-------importing them from Nubia which is largely SUDAN today. Sudan was the major storage place for sub-Saharan slaves-------and controlled by arab traders for Millennia. ---remember KHARTOUM???. Of course---the population of Egypt had lots of sub-Saharan genes---people MIX

The ancient Egyptians mainly belonged to two ethnic groups of saharasian orgin: the Semitic race and the African one, which was certainly not enslaved or put into ethnic subordination conditions.

Next...

The ancient Egyptians mainly belonged to two ethnic groups of saharasian orgin: the Semitic race and the African one, which was certainly not enslaved or put into ethnic subordination conditions.

the issue under discussion is skin color. Semitic is not a skin color----it is a linguistic designation. Asian and African are not skin colors----they are continents. Egyptian figurative art clearly reveals sub-Saharan persons with black skin as slaves.
Historically, Nubia was a conduit for the supplying of subsahran persons as slaves to Egypt and to Greece and even to Persia

Next...

the issue under discussion is skin color. Semitic is not a skin color----it is a linguistic designation. Asian and African are not skin colors----they are continents. Egyptian figurative art clearly reveals sub-Saharan persons with black skin as slaves.
Historically, Nubia was a conduit for the supplying of subsahran persons as slaves to Egypt and to Greece and even to Persia

When I use the term "Saharasian", I refer primarily to the studies of James DeMeo origin of despotic-patriarchal societies, not to be confused with "sub-Saharan", although is also part of the vast territory of Saharasia.
Semite is not just a linguistic designation, as, indeed, it is not even that Caucasian.

Haplogroups majority who were present in ancient Egypt have remained almost unchanged over time, in fact the majority haplogroups that are found still are J (Semitic), and E (originally from Africa).

813_MW3_LS9_L.jpg

I link it there, only it's in Italian:

James DeMeo, Scoperte e ricerche sulla Saharasia

I say that in addition to reading the extracts that are found on the net, I also read the book, after purchasing it.

Last edited:

When I use the term "Saharasian", I refer primarily to the studies of James DeMeo origin of despotic-patriarchal societies, not to be confused with "sub-Saharan", although is also part of the vast territory of Saharasia.
Semite is not just a linguistic designation, as, indeed, it is not even that Caucasian.

Haplogroups majority who were present in ancient Egypt have remained almost unchanged over time, in fact the majority haplogroups that are found still are J (Semitic), and E (originally from Africa).

813_MW3_LS9_L.jpg

I say that in addition to reading the extracts that are found on the net, I also read the book, after purchasing it.[/QUOTE]Look at the cover, read it and try to recognize shit when you see it, or worse yet, buy it.

813_MW3_LS9_L.jpg

I say that in addition to reading the extracts that are found on the net, I also read the book, after purchasing it.
Look at the cover, read it and try to recognize shit when you see it, or worse yet, buy it.[/QUOTE]

813_MW3_LS9_L.jpg

Look at the cover, read it and try to recognize shit when you see it, or worse yet, buy it.[/QUOTE]

Tusche!

Are intellectually mediocre people who judge a book by its cover only

A black warlord conquered most of the Nile, and there were black Pharaohs for 100 or so years, out of thousands. It is hilarious how racists and assorted weirdoes will massively inflate the importance of that minuscule time period.

A black warlord conquered most of the Nile, and there were black Pharaohs for 100 or so years, out of thousands. It is hilarious how racists and assorted weirdoes will massively inflate the importance of that minuscule time period.

From this point of view I think exactly as Martin Bernal and Giovanni Semerano.

Next...

813_MW3_LS9_L.jpg

you know absolutely NOTHING about population genetics---feel free to ask. Semitic is, INDEED, a linguistic designation and has nothing to with the invalid concept of "race" You got genetic material from ANCIENT EGYPT? -------Egypt was overrun by ARABS long after it was "ANCIENT" and continues to IMPORT black workers------sometimes shooting them in
the head when either they try to escape or try to pass thru. PS--black is a color-----sometimes Africans originating in sub-Saharan Africa are called "black" -----have you ever seen a real chromosome?

correct me if I am wrong-----I think that was a FIERCE Nubian king---------
people have been on the move and in fighting mode since different
groups of apes met at the water-hole (2001-space odyssey).
Cleopatra was "pharaoh" for a time---she was
actually Assyrian---but of Greek extraction------
-----Elizabeth Taylor was british-----I think.
King Abdullah ofJordan is NOT entirely Bedouin.
Prince Philip of England isof uncertain origin-----something about
Greece. PS----my recent ancestors
hailed from the now defunct Austrian Hapsburg Empire---
-like ??MOZART??? ---
a distant cousin of mine is DATAN----played by
Edward G. Robinson in ---Cecil B DeMille's "Ten Commandments".
My skin is very white------utterly unsuited for more than
ten minutes in sunlight

Last edited:
Next...

"ethnic group" is not RACE or COLOR

813_MW3_LS9_L.jpg

you know absolutely NOTHING about population genetics---feel free to ask. Semitic is, INDEED, a linguistic designation and has nothing to with the invalid concept of "race" You got genetic material from ANCIENT EGYPT? -------Egypt was overrun by ARABS long after it was "ANCIENT" and continues to IMPORT black workers------sometimes shooting them in
the head when either they try to escape or try to pass thru. PS--black is a color-----sometimes Africans originating in sub-Saharan Africa are called "black" -----have you ever seen a real chromosome?

The Semites are an ethnic group of Indo-Mesopotamians-saharasian origin, differ from native europid not only the language, but also for different physical / anthropological.

The skin color mainly depends on the melanin.

people have been on the move and in fighting mode since different
groups of apes met at the water-hole (2001-space odyssey).
Greece. PS----my recent ancestors
-like ??MOZART??? ---
ten minutes in sunlight

Cleopatra was the Semitic, which is quite different from the state that had white origins native europid.

The civilization of Ancient Greece was composed primarily by Caucasians (not europid) and the Semitic (Indo-Mesopotamic).

The Semitic saharasian race, gave a majority contribution to the nascent civilization, not only with regard to the ethnic influences, but also in science, traditions and customs, the arts, language, religious cults, sorting social and more.

Post Scriptum:

It was not even exempt the African strain, since, much of ancient historiography agrees that the Athenians were a colony of Egyptians, mainly African blacks.
The component Nubian and Ethiopian, was of fundamental importance for the Egyptian empire building, not as slaves.

Last edited:

Kushite, I think, so yes probably Nubian; they didn't leave much of a written history behind, at least that have been discovered.

She was part of the Ptolemaic line, yes; Greek mercenaries who took control some 300 years before Cleo, iirc.

British-American, and converted to Judaism when she married Mike Todd; many think she was born to Jewish family, but that isn't true.

Didn't know they were Bedouin at all; the family line goes back a long time; they controlled Mecca, or Medina, I forget which at the moment, for centuries before they cut a deal with the Brits and got paid off with Jordan. They had to import a population for the place, with some tribes coming in from as far away as the Caucasus Mountain ranges. Don't know how they talked them into moving to a desert, maybe the Russian Commies annoyed them enough to make the move.

Greece.

Don't know; I thought they were mostly Germans.

PS----my recent ancestors
-like ??MOZART??? ---

Can you play like Mozart?

Do you and your family have Brooklyn accents, too? I crack up every time he has dialogue in that movie.

ten minutes in sunlight

Jews I'm aware of have many different skin shades, from Ethiopian to Indian to Celtic coloring, as far as I know, and Spanish as well.

Last edited:

Kushite, I think, so yes probably Nubian; they didn't leave much of a written history behind, at least that have been discovered.

She was part of the Ptolemaic line, yes; Greek mercenaries who took control some 300 years before Cleo, iirc.

British-American, and converted to Judaism when she married Mike Todd; many think she was born to Jewish family, but that isn't true.

Didn't know they were Bedouin at all; the family line goes back a long time; they controlled Mecca, or Medina, I forget which at the moment, for centuries before they cut a deal with the Brits and got paid off with Jordan. They had to import a population for the place, with some tribes coming in from as far away as the Caucasus Mountain ranges. Don't know how they talked them into moving to a desert, maybe the Russian Commies annoyed them enough to make the move.

Greece.

Don't know; I thought they were mostly Germans.

PS----my recent ancestors
-like ??MOZART??? ---

Can you play like Mozart?

rosie --well---long long long ago----- I struggled for a
very very short musical attempt to play Einekleinenacht-
music--------on the violin and piano----failed badly

Do you and your family have Brooklyn accents, too? I crack up every time he has dialogue in that movie.

YES----Datan is my fave-----I love it when he says
"HEY MOSES......." with a little screed opposing him.
I did not set foot in Brooklyn till I was about 25---
not my parents either. ---

ten minutes in sunlight

Jews I'm aware of have many different skin shades, from Ethiopian to Indian to Celtic coloring, as far as I know, and Spanish as well.

Skin color is a really poor indicator of heritage---very multiallelic-----you cannot tell a past from its skin color

Probably just as "black" as modern Egyptians. You could say the ancient French, at least from the Neanderthal valley region, were hairy.

Forum List

Back