The ancient Egyptians were blacks!

If you're trying to convince people that sub-Saharans build the pyramids, forget it. No one claims they were fair-haired Swedes, but they were Mediterranean peoples indigenous to the area. Black genes filtered in down the conduit of the Nile. Jews were not the only slaves the Egyptians had.

Look at the so-called "Mediterranean peoples" are nothing more than an ethnic extension of the Mesopotamian peoples, of Semitic strain (both Hebrew and Arabic)
The Phoenicians were Semites, the same from which the Greeks learned much of their culture.

P.S.

are Cisalpin, although I live in the north of the Italian peninsula, know very well the Mediterranean peoples of the Old South
What is your point? No one doubts that Greeks, Phoenicians and all the peoples of the Mediterranean are a mix of of strains, but there was little ground to label them as black in the sense of sub-Saharans as you did in your title.

Btw, I have lived in Greece for 22 years and am a Greek citizen through my Greek mother.

There is a slight difference between the ancient Greeks and the modern Greeks.
Throughout its long history the Greece was also strongly Slavs

If you're trying to convince people that sub-Saharans build the pyramids, forget it. No one claims they were fair-haired Swedes, but they were Mediterranean peoples indigenous to the area. Black genes filtered in down the conduit of the Nile. Jews were not the only slaves the Egyptians had.

Look at the so-called "Mediterranean peoples" are nothing more than an ethnic extension of the Mesopotamian peoples, of Semitic strain (both Hebrew and Arabic)
The Phoenicians were Semites, the same from which the Greeks learned much of their culture.

P.S.

are Cisalpin, although I live in the north of the Italian peninsula, know very well the Mediterranean peoples of the Old South
What is your point? No one doubts that Greeks, Phoenicians and all the peoples of the Mediterranean are a mix of of strains, but there was little ground to label them as black in the sense of sub-Saharans as you did in your title.

Btw, I have lived in Greece for 22 years and am a Greek citizen through my Greek mother.

not all that much

P.S.

chick peas and feta----no change

I have heard many takes on ancient Egyptians being black and some of it sound plausible and some not. I don't know, but if they were,
slavery.jpg

As it regards the peoples Dravidian to India, the Telluric Indus Valley civilization, It was exclusively colonized by Mesopotamian peoples belonging to the strain Semitic / Arabic.

Indian Mesopotamian strain / Arabic:

Indiano_Sikh.jpg

Mesopotamian populations - Saharasian the Arabian strain:

481px_Afghan_Sikh.jpg

8675.jpg

Natives - telluric India:

120px_Kutia_kondh_woman.jpg

3883580193_62f4bf7d10.jpg

forest2.jpg

indian_family.jpg

ROFLMAO "Mesopotamian -----in the mind of maniac means "ARAB" ""
For me the real fools are those who believe to the pseudo scientific racist Eurocentric theories, which not only revisits the story as they wish, but they really think that the ancient "civilization" of Saharasia, have an Aryan / europoid paternity.

But aren't most folks in Africa black? Or very dark skinned, except the whites down south?

P.S.

Now you're getting silly. The Slavs did not appear in the Balkans until 600 AD and were first recorded in history by the Byzantines a millennium after Greece's classical age.

Do you pull this goofy stuff out of your ass?

P.S.

chick peas and feta----no change

It would be like saying that today's Tuscans are in principle the direct descendants of the Etruscans, omitting, however, the germanization occurred in the Middle Ages by the Lombards.

ancient Etruscan:

images_X7_HYJJFZ.jpg

images63_Q020_NS.jpg

images_SRDNJU0_S.jpg

Do not tell me there Do you see any similarities ??

Anatolian theory of the Etruscans:

Certain Greek and Roman authors saw the presence of the Etruscans in Italy as a "historical problem," since they differed from the other civilizations in the area.

In Greco-Roman mythology, Aeneas (Greek: Αἰνείας, Aineías) was a Trojan hero, the son of prince Anchises and the goddess Venus. His father was also the second cousin of King Priam of Troy. The
journey of Aeneas from Troy, (led by Venus, his mother) which led to the founding of the city of Rome, is recounted in Virgil's Aeneid, where the historicity of the Aeneas legend is employed to flatter the
Emperor Augustus. Romulus and Remus, appearing in Roman mythology as the traditional founders of Rome, were of Eastern origin: their grandfather Numitor and his brother Amulius were alleged to be
descendants of fugitives from Troy.

Herodotus records the legend that the Etruscans (known to the Greeks as Tyrrhenians) came from Lydia in Asia Minor, modern Turkey

This is their story: [...] their king divided the people into two groups, and made them draw lots, so that the one group should remain and the other leave the country; he himself was to be the head of those
who drew the lot to remain there, and his son, whose name was Tyrrhenus, of those who departed. [...] they came to the Ombrici, where they founded cities and have lived ever since. They no longer called
themselves Lydians, but Tyrrhenians, after the name of the king's son who had led them there.

The classic scholar Michael Grant commented on this story, writing that it "is based on erroneous etymologies, like many other traditions about the origins of 'fringe' peoples of the Greek world". Grant writes
there is evidence that the Etruscans themselves spread it to make their trading easier in Asia Minor when many cities in Asia Minor, and the Etruscans themselves, were at war with the Greeks

However, the Greek Historian Dionysius of Halicarnassus objected that the Tyrrhenian (Etruscan) culture and language shared nothing with the Lydian. He stated

For this reason, therefore, I am persuaded that the Pelasgians are a different people from the Tyrrhenians. And I do not believe, either, that the Tyrrhenians were a colony of the Lydians; for they do not use
the same language as the latter, nor can it be alleged that, though they no longer speak a similar tongue, they still retain some other indications of their mother country. For they neither worship the same
gods as the Lydians nor make use of similar laws or institutions, but in these very respects they differ more from the Lydians than from the Pelasgians.

Etruscan origins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not being an idiot------I do not consider DNA hybridization something IMPURE

P.S.

Now you're getting silly. The Slavs did not appear in the Balkans until 600 AD and were first recorded in history by the Byzantines a millennium after Greece's classical age.

Do you pull this goofy stuff out of your ass?

I think that the Slavic migrations have changed (not just), the genetic fabric / ethnic base, and that of classical Greece has survived very little, at least on the genetic level:

In Greece there is the small Slavic speaking minority in the north of the country and immediately come to mind the controversy with the Slavic Macedonia (FYROM). The great slave migration from the fifth century A.D. then they modified in much of the Balkans and pushed all the way down in the Peloponnese as can be inferred from the map of the distribution of the Slavic tribes of the time. Looking at the various sources that cover genetic arguments and doing approximate comparisons between the data of the areas of high greek settlement in eastern Sicily, in Anatolia and the Aegean who generally did not suffer the impact of the Slavs, at least not directly, and those of the Greeks continental modern one can deduce that they have absorbed a fair amount of Slavic, which is probably genetically about 10-20% of the Greek population, as suggested by a geneticist in the comments to "FastIBD over 2,257 Europeans", article describing a test which would show a probable Slavic element in the Middle Ages entry. Interesting about the male haplogroup distribution R1a1 that while not a single Slavic character is still at least partly associated with the expansion of those people and achieves high concentrations in northern Greece. In addition to p. 9 of "The Geography of Recent Genetic Ancestry across Europe" commented in another post there is a graph showing a certain genetic relationship of Greece with no remote Slavic countries like Poland that can be easily explained by the medieval migrations. Almost certainly Greece has had some "genetic" shift to the north and away from Anatolia thanks to these migrations, as indeed has happened to all the Balkan peoples. One can say that the Slavs unified and standardized the eastern half of Europe probably also drastically reducing the final impact of the Asian populations migrations as the Huns and Avars.

The above concerns the Greek people in general. Secondly, another thing to consider is the presence of relatively few number of minorities on Greek territory that has little more than ten million inhabitants. We are the Aromanians who "officially" are few tens of thousands, but it is thought that in reality are about 200,000 counting those who today identify themselves as Greeks or were more or less absorbed recently in the rest of the population. From where originate no one knows, but it is thought that a part comes from further north, from horse to areas of the Danube. At the moment I am not aware that there has been taken to make their genetic tests. To these should be added the Albanian origin of immigrant populations in ancient times that maybe are around two hundred thousand (estimates vary), as Arvaniti which are also found in Attica and tend not to identify themselves as Albanians according to Wikipedia. Often they moved to cities later urbanization of recent decades. Then there are the Muslim minority and Anatolian fled from Turkey in the course of history, both communities in part by not properly Balkan origin.

In overview, adding components historically "Hellenic" no element of the mentioned Slavic minorities absorbed it can be deduced that the resident population in Greece has had considerable external genetic input in the past 15 centuries.

Recently released a study reported by others (1) estimated that for many European countries the percentages of historical mixtures of some importance between two or more different populations I call "reconstructed." It is also estimated when it occurred. I read that aroused some surprise in Greece, where it would have been reported in the media. Attaches a very high percentage, about 37% of the gene pool of modern Greek, a kind of Slavic peoples arrived from the north by mixing around 1054 A.D. You can, but it would mean that the inhabitants of ancient Greece is not much seen what is written above. The paper has been criticized by some commentators for some aspects. To me as to others that value for Greece seems high given that Bulgaria and Romania would receive less than they according to the pie charts. Some people sugerisce to be due to the limited number of people championship with perhaps excessive presence of Northern Greeks. For my part inclined towards a 15-20% of Slavic origin in the Greek population, however, it is an assessment that has little scientific. We'll see what they will say future studies.

untitled.png

Influenza genetica slava (e non) sulla popolazione greca

FYI, just seeing how much of a Wikipedia page you can paste into a post is not 'scholarship.'

If I have to stay here to list all the books that I read and study that I did, I would not even time because you get bored from the beginning ..

Egyptian origins of the Athenians, religious cults - language, sciences, arts and customs of ancient Greece, of Semitic - saharasian origins.

***Mod Edit***

Provide a link/reference instead of the amount of material you have posted. Plagiarism is not allowed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The DNA studies do not indicate that the ancient Egyptians were "BLACK"---or green or blue or white and pink

were certainly not European or proto European

Of course not, they were either Pure Africans from the south of the Nile, or a mix of Africans, mesopotamians, mediteranian peoples, possibly. But the purity of 'Blackness' if you will, depends on what time frame your talking about. at what point did people leave Africa, then migrate back? Answer is who knows for sure?

Sounds like them Egyptians are kin to the Appalachian hillbillies of Kentucky, Tennessee and West Virginia. Inbred they be.

The ancient Egyptians were Black, overly sexually aroused and destroyed by God.
Next...

Forum List

Back