The ancient Egyptians were blacks!

As it regards the peoples Dravidian to India, the Telluric Indus Valley civilization, It was exclusively colonized by Mesopotamian peoples belonging to the strain Semitic / Arabic.

Indian Mesopotamian strain / Arabic:

Indiano_Sikh.jpg

Mesopotamian populations - Saharasian the Arabian strain:

481px_Afghan_Sikh.jpg

8675.jpg

Natives - telluric India:

120px_Kutia_kondh_woman.jpg

3883580193_62f4bf7d10.jpg

forest2.jpg

indian_family.jpg

ROFLMAO "Mesopotamian -----in the mind of maniac means "ARAB" ""
The Arab Conquest in the 7th Century AD spread Arab influence and genetics to the formerly Assyrian/Babylonian area of Mesopotamia.

But originally these various peoples before the Arab Conquest were completely different.

Around the world we see a handful of unique ancient racial groups --

- Assyrians and Babylonians

- Aryans

- Egyptians and Arabs

- Black Africans south of the Sahara

- Chinese northeast of the Himalaya

- Meso Americans in Central America and Mexico.

- Japanese

You forgot to add the Jews, as part of the same strain.

There are characteristics ethno anthropological of African/Semitic, Semitic / Asian, Semitic / European, as indeed there are characteristics African/European and African/Asiatic.

Human beans have been MOBILE for many many many Millennia-------they also
BREED with each other in nature and have been doing BIG TIME gene mingle
for Many many Millennia-------their ain't no pure breed of HUMAN BEAN. The only factor that comes into play for human bean genetic mingle------is PROXIMITY

were certainly not European or proto European
The Europeans were Aryan who came from Aryana Afghanistan. From there they spread to Persia, India, Russia, and Europe.

We don't know where the Egyptians came from. It seems that they were always in Egypt as best history and archaeology tells us. They could have been dark like the Ethiopians or they could have been caramel like the Arabs and Berbers.

The Assyrians and Babylonians were yet a third group who came from the area of what is today Syria and Iraq.

Moses tells us a neat story in his Tenakh that these 3 groups are from the 3 sons of Noah (a mystical flood actor taken from the story of Gilgamesh) with their respective different racial wives. But where Moses got this story from he does not tell us. Moses was a storyteller not an historian nor an archaeologist or anthropologist.

It is not at all clear to me that Moses wrote the whole first five books. I do not
believe he just INVENTED stuff------the stuff in the first book seems to be
traditional belief-------lots of that a guy like Abraham would have brought from
"UR" ------somewhere in Iraq-----near the two rivers-----that it seems-----liked to flood the place now and them and------actually had a written language. The traditional belief is that Abraham was literate.-------
I DO believe Moses invented stuff. All evidence points to it.

We are told by himself and by Josephus that Moses was raised as a Prince Of Egypt and as such he would have been well educated by temple scribes. Moses seems to have adapted elements of ancient history prior to himself into his own stories -- their Gods, demons, a flood, river infanticide, and so forth. He mentions the Hittites and we have since discovered archaeology about the Hittites. He could not have made this up. And the Jews could not have made it up either.

Whether it was a sky god named YHVH or schizophrenia that compelled Moses to lead the Hebrews out of Egypt we will never know. But once he did it the Hebrews became quite hostile towards him and so he had to invent stories to keep them under control.

That he did.

if there is anything schizophrenic about the first five books of the bible ----it is
your reconstruction of Moses. What we do know is that Josephus never met
Moses
Josephus was drawing from his own historical sources at Rome.

His own narrative is much more extensive than the Tenakh itself.

As such Moses was clearly a historical figure.

Where he got his stories from is still a mystery.

Jews are believing him less and less.

Christians are starting to get smarter too.

Mooseleems don't really give a sh!t because they have Mo their own schizophrenic prophet and his angelic messenger plagiarized as Gabriel from the Tehnakh and New Testament.

Josephus had access to lots before he got to Rome------the tanach was not
the only book in Judea. He also witnessed lots of stuff. Gabriel did not
plagiarize

The Europeans were Aryan who came from Aryana Afghanistan. From there they spread to Persia, India, Russia, and Europe.

We don't know where the Egyptians came from. It seems that they were always in Egypt as best history and archaeology tells us. They could have been dark like the Ethiopians or they could have been caramel like the Arabs and Berbers.

The Assyrians and Babylonians were yet a third group who came from the area of what is today Syria and Iraq.

Moses tells us a neat story in his Tenakh that these 3 groups are from the 3 sons of Noah (a mystical flood actor taken from the story of Gilgamesh) with their respective different racial wives. But where Moses got this story from he does not tell us. Moses was a storyteller not an historian nor an archaeologist or anthropologist.

It is not at all clear to me that Moses wrote the whole first five books. I do not
traditional belief-------lots of that a guy like Abraham would have brought from
"UR" ------somewhere in Iraq-----near the two rivers-----that it seems-----liked to flood the place now and them and------actually had a written language. The traditional belief is that Abraham was literate.-------

We are told by himself and by Josephus that Moses was raised as a Prince Of Egypt and as such he would have been well educated by temple scribes. Moses seems to have adapted elements of ancient history prior to himself into his own stories -- their Gods, demons, a flood, river infanticide, and so forth. He mentions the Hittites and we have since discovered archaeology about the Hittites. He could not have made this up. And the Jews could not have made it up either.

Whether it was a sky god named YHVH or schizophrenia that compelled Moses to lead the Hebrews out of Egypt we will never know. But once he did it the Hebrews became quite hostile towards him and so he had to invent stories to keep them under control.

That he did.

if there is anything schizophrenic about the first five books of the bible ----it is
Moses

Mooseleems don't really give a sh!t because they have Mo their own schizophrenic prophet and his angelic messenger plagiarized as Gabriel from the Tehnakh and New Testament.

plagiarize
Gabriel was plagiarized by Mo. You did not get what I was explaining.

That he did.

Moses

plagiarize

sure I did-------I just happen to be fond of Gabriel and KNOW that he has no time for playing------academic cheating. Gabriel is in charge of all kinds of GUARD
MISSIONS-------and even a few hand to hand brawls

As it regards the peoples Dravidian to India, the Telluric Indus Valley civilization, It was exclusively colonized by Mesopotamian peoples belonging to the strain Semitic / Arabic.

Indiano_Sikh.jpg

481px_Afghan_Sikh.jpg

8675.jpg

forest2.jpg

indian_family.jpg

The Arab Conquest in the 7th Century AD spread Arab influence and genetics to the formerly Assyrian/Babylonian area of Mesopotamia.

But originally these various peoples before the Arab Conquest were completely different.

- Aryans

- Egyptians and Arabs

- Japanese

There are characteristics ethno anthropological of African/Semitic, Semitic / Asian, Semitic / European, as indeed there are characteristics African/European and African/Asiatic.
Modern Jews are a hybrid of ancient Babylonian and modern Europeans. According to Moses' stories they were originally descendant from the Babylonian named Abraham and his 2 wives and their two slaves -- 4 wives total. Leah is the mother supposedly of the Jews and she was Babylonian too.

That he did.

Moses

plagiarize

sure I did-------I just happen to be fond of Gabriel and KNOW that he has no time for playing------academic cheating. Gabriel is in charge of all kinds of GUARD
Yes, Gabriel was Michael's bodyguard on the trip to Sodom and Gomorrah and he is also the messenger to Abraham and Mary.

Indiano_Sikh.jpg

481px_Afghan_Sikh.jpg

8675.jpg

forest2.jpg

indian_family.jpg

- Aryans

- Egyptians and Arabs

- Japanese

Modern Jews are a hybrid of ancient Babylonian and modern Europeans. According to Moses' stories there were originally descendant from the Babylonian named Abraham and his 2 wives and their two slaves -- 4 wives total. Leah is the mother supposedly of the Jews and she was Babylonian too.

Leah was probably from Lebanon like her sister Rachel. You may be thinking of SARAH who came from the land of the two rivers-----MESOPOTAMIA

A lot of modern archaeology and anthropology validates the existence of Moses. However we still don't know where he got his stories from. He did not properly document his sources. He could have, but it would have undermined his story about being an all powerful messenger of YHVH.

Moses

plagiarize

Yes, Gabriel was Michael's bodyguard on the trip to Sodom and Gomorrah and he is also the messenger to Abraham and Mary.

busy guy ------with important work-------I doubt he had much time to hang
out in a bat cave with an illiterate Bedouin in arabia

Indiano_Sikh.jpg

481px_Afghan_Sikh.jpg

8675.jpg

forest2.jpg

indian_family.jpg

- Aryans

- Egyptians and Arabs

- Japanese

Modern Jews are a hybrid of ancient Babylonian and modern Europeans. According to Moses' stories there were originally descendant from the Babylonian named Abraham and his 2 wives and their two slaves -- 4 wives total. Leah is the mother supposedly of the Jews and she was Babylonian too.

Leah was probably from Lebanon like her sister Rachel. You may be thinking of SARAH who came from the land of the two rivers-----MESOPOTAMIA
Oops -- my mistake -- good catch.

plagiarize

There are anthropological theories that Mo never existed but was invented by Zoroastrians in Egypt trying to reform Zoroastrianism. Hence they invented Islam -- sort of like the Protestant Reformation re-invented Catholicism.

A lot of modern archaeology and anthropology validates the existence of Moses. However we still don't know where he got his stories from. He did not properly document his sources. He could have, but it would have undermined his story about being an all powerful messenger of YHVH.

I do not remember him saying I AM AN ALL POWERFUL MESSENGER OF FOUR LETTERS, to wit YHVH Traditionally he is said to have communicated
DIRECTLY with "GOD" I do not believe that Moses authored the TORAH (ie first five books of the bible-----all by himself)

the oldest indo European language is SANSKRIT
ALPHABET! FFS, AN ALPHABET IS NOT A LANGUAGE!

People spoke before they developed alphabets to symbolize speech.

Does anybody get this?!

you made no point-------the human brain ----WORLD WIDE----is so constructed that all HUMAN BRAINS have the capacity for spoken and even written language. ----Eventually ALL HUMANS do elaborate a language---spoken----and then in some ways SYMBOLIZED. As to evidence of language----old evidence is the written stuff------Sanskrit is the major precursor of INDO EUROPEAN LANGUAGES-----
Leaving aside that lunatic's rantings, get yourself better informed:

Proto-Indo-European language - Wikipedia

It really is a fascinating topic although much of it is still theory.

Are theories from peanuts, protruding from the European academic corporatism and thread Eurocentric - German centrism, and pro occidentalism!
Pro-Occidentalism evolved from the British Empire and conquest of the known world. It came on the heels of the Spanish Empire and conquest of the Western Hemisphere.

German evolution as far as we can tell is from Persia according to Herodotus who also calls the Persians and Indians "Aryans".

This did not imply that they were proto Germanic, but Arians as originating from Saharasian territories (certainly not Europe)

The Indo-Europeans, blondes vanguards, Giovanni Semerano:

They must have conspired linguists learned, clearly offspring: [We have to give a name to the messengers of the origins. They can not be eco vain as all the echoes. Li will say Indo giving them an industrious] personality.
Among many they chose the name that says a blatant impropriety, Indo-European, combining two words of different meaning: ethnic and geographical. Wing wider than that team was in the escort Hittites, who with myeloma emphasis were called "Blondes avant-garde." In such distorted mirrors have stocks these heroic avant-garde,
in an antique mirror of red copper or the bottom of a brazier of the same metal, it is especially sealed and hidden.
"Blondes vanguard"! Now when rhetoric squats on a page like the lion after the meal, farewell to the good intentions of being relevant to the theme in an exhibition performance. Here catches me the need to remember that my latest writing is part of the cycle of my works that aim to confirm the historical insight: a bond of cultural brotherhood league for five thousand years Europe to 'the West, Mesopotamia, today's Iraq where flourished unreachable civilizations, cultures of Sumer, Akkad, Babylon; It is still alive the charm of that cradle of the arts, the sciences, of the Law.
The vanguard of that world came down to us: the big dial of the story had sounded the hour of Sargon the Great; we are in the third millennium BC Invincible leader, had put in precipitating leaks armies who wanted to prevent his march; He came to the Mediterranean and [washed his weapons in his Upper] Sea, as he says. It 's almost unnecessary to add that Sargon is the founder of the dynasty of Akkad, so she told her Akkadian language, with other languages of the Semitic race, he has brought much light to our knowledge.
The Indo-conception had not yet flowered in linguists head. What relationships have the story of Sargon with our history ??
In an ancient stele, Sargon, King of Battle, as he was called, presents its peoples pretty much in these terms: "I am Sargon [...] There I met my father; my mother was a priestess; I produced, I He puts in a basket that sealed it with pitch; set me down on the river that submerged me and I was not floated at home dell'innaffiatore Aqqi ".
But all this evokes the birth of Romulus and Remus: also sons of a priestess; They never knew his father; also places a basket, presumably smeared with pitch, placed on the river and then driven to the house of the shepherd Faustulus.
Then, adults, Romulus killed Remus; and also in the home of Sargon, after his death, his son Rimush had been killed in a conspiracy of his brother indulged palace.
It should be just remember that Remo and Rimush names are Hypocorism voice Akkadian rimu "loved". The Akkadian name presents an anaphoric - sb (- š). So ancient shadows, ancient glories back down to us from the East to add to those of our own world.

The fairytale Indo-European.

plagiarize

There are anthropological theories that Mo never existed but was invented by Zoroastrians in Egypt trying to reform Zoroastrianism. Hence they invented Islam -- sort of like the Protestant Reformation re-invented Catholicism.

Zoroastrians in Egypt invented MO? Maybe you are trying to say that
Zoroastrians in Arabia invented Mo (???)

ALPHABET! FFS, AN ALPHABET IS NOT A LANGUAGE!

People spoke before they developed alphabets to symbolize speech.

Does anybody get this?!

you made no point-------the human brain ----WORLD WIDE----is so constructed that all HUMAN BRAINS have the capacity for spoken and even written language. ----Eventually ALL HUMANS do elaborate a language---spoken----and then in some ways SYMBOLIZED. As to evidence of language----old evidence is the written stuff------Sanskrit is the major precursor of INDO EUROPEAN LANGUAGES-----

Are theories from peanuts, protruding from the European academic corporatism and thread Eurocentric - German centrism, and pro occidentalism!
Pro-Occidentalism evolved from the British Empire and conquest of the known world. It came on the heels of the Spanish Empire and conquest of the Western Hemisphere.

German evolution as far as we can tell is from Persia according to Herodotus who also calls the Persians and Indians "Aryans".

This did not imply that they were proto Germanic, but Arians as originating from Saharasian territories (certainly not Europe)

They must have conspired linguists learned, clearly offspring: [We have to give a name to the messengers of the origins. They can not be eco vain as all the echoes. Li will say Indo giving them an industrious] personality.
Among many they chose the name that says a blatant impropriety, Indo-European, combining two words of different meaning: ethnic and geographical. Wing wider than that team was in the escort Hittites, who with myeloma emphasis were called "Blondes avant-garde." In such distorted mirrors have stocks these heroic avant-garde,
in an antique mirror of red copper or the bottom of a brazier of the same metal, it is especially sealed and hidden.
"Blondes vanguard"! Now when rhetoric squats on a page like the lion after the meal, farewell to the good intentions of being relevant to the theme in an exhibition performance. Here catches me the need to remember that my latest writing is part of the cycle of my works that aim to confirm the historical insight: a bond of cultural brotherhood league for five thousand years Europe to 'the West, Mesopotamia, today's Iraq where flourished unreachable civilizations, cultures of Sumer, Akkad, Babylon; It is still alive the charm of that cradle of the arts, the sciences, of the Law.
The vanguard of that world came down to us: the big dial of the story had sounded the hour of Sargon the Great; we are in the third millennium BC Invincible leader, had put in precipitating leaks armies who wanted to prevent his march; He came to the Mediterranean and [washed his weapons in his Upper] Sea, as he says. It 's almost unnecessary to add that Sargon is the founder of the dynasty of Akkad, so she told her Akkadian language, with other languages of the Semitic race, he has brought much light to our knowledge.
The Indo-conception had not yet flowered in linguists head. What relationships have the story of Sargon with our history ??
In an ancient stele, Sargon, King of Battle, as he was called, presents its peoples pretty much in these terms: "I am Sargon [...] There I met my father; my mother was a priestess; I produced, I He puts in a basket that sealed it with pitch; set me down on the river that submerged me and I was not floated at home dell'innaffiatore Aqqi ".
But all this evokes the birth of Romulus and Remus: also sons of a priestess; They never knew his father; also places a basket, presumably smeared with pitch, placed on the river and then driven to the house of the shepherd Faustulus.
Then, adults, Romulus killed Remus; and also in the home of Sargon, after his death, his son Rimush had been killed in a conspiracy of his brother indulged palace.
It should be just remember that Remo and Rimush names are Hypocorism voice Akkadian rimu "loved". The Akkadian name presents an anaphoric - sb (- š). So ancient shadows, ancient glories back down to us from the East to add to those of our own world.

Indo-European means from India-Europe. This is the definition of Aryan.

Zoroastrians in Egypt invented MO? Maybe you are trying to say that
Zoroastrians in Arabia invented Mo (???)
Not Arabia. Arabs had not yet begun the Arab conquest.

It was either Egypt or Baghdad where Islam was invented out of the blue.

I do not remember him saying I AM AN ALL POWERFUL MESSENGER OF FOUR LETTERS, to wit YHVH Traditionally he is said to have communicated
DIRECTLY with "GOD" I do not believe that Moses authored the TORAH (ie first five books of the bible-----all by himself)
Well, like the Iliad and Odyssey, the Tenakh was probably embellished over the years. I won't disagree with you there.

But I also don't doubt that Moses created the framework for the first 5 books.

The correct definition would Indo-Mesopotamic, not Indo-""European""

The Mesopotamians were NOT Aryan -- they were Semites.

The Mesopotamians were NOT Aryan -- they were Semites.

Exactly !! europe was invaded and colonized by people of Indo-Mesopotamian lineage - Saharasian, throughout history, and this colonization was far much more effective (on the ethnic-anthropological level - religious and socio-cultural), than they had in the native Europeans middle eastern territories of the Levantine Saharasia.

I think that the theories of James DeMeo are correct, you should at least from them in order to arrive at a certainty

Forum List

Back