The anchor baby myth

And so, a baby born to a foreign national mother while on American soil is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States within the meaning of the 14th Amendment, nor becomes a citizen of the United States upon birth.

And yet, they are. So I guess that makes you wrong.
Maybe NOT. Is it a LEGAL birth or a CRIMINAL act?
Are the parents NOT committing a felony?
Is that birth not the result of that felony?
Do the parents know beforehand it's a felony?

What you have is the result of a crime NOT something done legal.
It should be viewed as no different then entering this country with a fake passport.
No one is committing a felony when "jaywalking" across an imaginary State line because it is only a misdemeanor.

And so, a baby born to a foreign national mother while on American soil is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States within the meaning of the 14th Amendment, nor becomes a citizen of the United States upon birth.

Maybe NOT. Is it a LEGAL birth or a CRIMINAL act?
Are the parents NOT committing a felony?
Is that birth not the result of that felony?
Do the parents know beforehand it's a felony?

What you have is the result of a crime NOT something done legal.
It should be viewed as no different then entering this country with a fake passport.
No one is committing a felony when "jaywalking" across an imaginary State line because it is only a misdemeanor.
They don't give you FIVE YEARS in prison for "jay walking".

"a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both. (b) Improper time or place; civil penalties Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of - (1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or (2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection. Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed. (c) Marriage fraud Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both. (d) Immigration-related entrepreneurship fraud Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both. - See more at: 8 U.S.C. 1325 US Code - Section 1325 Improper entry by alien

The US constitution is way too old and it was written by people who couldn't even predict the current state of things... Constitution must be rewritten so it could stay relevant...

Maybe NOT. Is it a LEGAL birth or a CRIMINAL act?...

Crossing the border without authorization is illegal. Giving birth is not.

Willfully committing a fraud is and if that birth is a fraud or meant to commit a fraud

Willfully committing a fraud is and if that birth is a fraud or meant to commit a fraud

The law isn't predicated on your personal, spineless fear.

It's not a fear retard, it's based on the safety and security of a nation lil drooler.

How does one fake a birth?
The birth itself is not fake but the placement is to enable fraud and fraud IS illegal. There IS a VERY simple cure. Birth child at adulthood could CHOOSE to become American but until 18 MUST stay with parents.

It's not a fear retard, ....

It obviously is, weakling.

R-word Spread the Word to End the Word

It's not a fear retard, ....

It obviously is, weakling.

R-word Spread the Word to End the Word
No lil drooler no. When you have UNSECURE borders you have NO country. Those lines are there for a reason. Do you lil drooler have ANY idea how Mexico treats ILLEGALS?

I would guess not but then I have been there SEVERAL times.
They beat them and rob them and rape them. And that's the cops!
The drug cartels just kill them or work them to death in labs.

I think the constitution does grant citizenship to anchor babies. There is nothing we can do about it until it is changed. I'm sorry but anchor babies are here to stay.

I think the constitution does grant citizenship to anchor babies. There is nothing we can do about it until it is changed. I'm sorry but anchor babies are here to stay.
I'm suggesting that until they reach the age of adulthood they STAY with the parents. Should THEY choose to become American at that point then by ALL means approve them.

The US constitution is way too old and it was written by people who couldn't even predict the current state of things... Constitution must be rewritten so it could stay relevant...

An amendment may be necessary to deal with it if we chose to.

An amendment may be necessary to deal with it if we chose to.
Agreed, nothing was written because it was never a problem before. Look at those folks sending their kids across the dessert alone. Nobody in their right mind does that and no other country puts up with that.

When you have UNSECURE borders you have NO country....

You sure sound scared, missy. Illegal immigration is certainly a problem, but we still have a country, chicken little.
No little retard we don't NOT when cities and people disobey the safety and security of others to clear their moral thoughts. Which plays to a second question.

What retards or tards think ANY social problem is cured by doing something illegal? Oh democrats!

Forum List

Back