The American GEOCHAT Thread: we dont talk at all about global politics & its effects on America in the politics section, lets do it in all-in-1 thread

I like the concept of a wide open thread on politics if the mods will allow it?

The biggest problem with the forum is that the ten threads on the main page disappear off the bottom too fast. The best solution to that is with threads staying on the main page by being the latest on which there have been comments.

So even if the mods allow it being wide open on politics, this one is going to be lost within about an hour.

Any interest in trying to come up with a halfway solution between the two methods of doing things?

We need to issue a travel warning to Americans traveling to china

And if they do go there other than on official diplomatic missions they go at their own risk

We could cripple china in ways that Xi never dreamed of

Last edited:
We need to issue a travel warning to Americans traveling to china

And if they do go there other than on official diplomatic missions they go at their own risk

We could cripple china is ways that Xi never dreamed of
Here comes mac and there goes the neighbourhood.

• Banned
I like the concept of a wide open thread on politics if the mods will allow it?

The biggest problem with the forum is that the ten threads on the main page disappear off the bottom too fast. The best solution to that is with threads staying on the main page by being the latest on which there have been comments.

So even if the mods allow it being wide open on politics, this one is going to be lost within about an hour.

Any interest in trying to come up with a halfway solution between the two methods of doing things?
i don't know, honestly. i just think it's weird that if the thread concerns America but has something about a foreign country, it gets moved away from the politics section, like my thread about the Brazilian president wanting to fight Trumpism globally, it got moved to the Latin American section after TWO SECONDS!

i don't know, honestly. i just think it's weird that if the thread concerns America but has something about a foreign country, it gets moved away from the politics section, like my thread about the Brazilian president wanting to fight Trumpism globally, it got moved to the Latin American section after TWO SECONDS!
Relax, it doesn't make any difference which section it's posted. It matters much more on how long it will stay on the main page. After it's gone it gets no new customers..

Oh, and ditch the silly avatar and be taken more seriously.

Relax, it doesn't make any difference which section it's posted. It matters much more on how long it will stay on the main page. After it's gone it gets no new customers..

Oh, and ditch the silly avatar and be taken more seriously.
soon!

Forum List

Back