The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

For most White un-brainwashed people, our own species of human is more important than some non-white species of human. That's just the way the natural world works. Deal with it.

All humans are the same species, sock.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

Why don't you tell us what you'd like to do about all this now.

Does it involve theft? If you plan reliant upon enforcement by armed government agents? Whatever the past, what is you plan at this point?

Why don't you tell us what you'd like to do about all this now.

Does it involve theft? If you plan reliant upon enforcement by armed government agents? Whatever the past, what is you plan at this point?
. He has no plan... He just cries, and cries, and cries because he is a racist and don't know it. His racism would trump his scatter brained plan if he had one, and it would cause it all to fail if he did get his thoughts to collide somehow. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back