The age of the gentiles will end soon.

All I know is that tomorrow we step into the Age of Aquarius which is supposed to represent a big step forward inSpiritual awareness and understanding .
How gradual this is , I have no idea
But separately I was informed that something huge would happen by year end. But until it happens I simply sit and wait with interest .
If Jerusalem disappears that is a bonus if magically no person suffers . I was wondering if there had been any single place that had been more of a nuisance in the last 2000 years
I cannot think of one .

All I know is that tomorrow we step into the Age of Aquarius which is supposed to represent a big step forward inSpiritual awareness and understanding .
How gradual this is , I have no idea
But separately I was informed that something huge would happen by year end. But until it happens I simply sit and wait with interest .
If Jerusalem disappears that is a bonus if magically no person suffers . I was wondering if there had been any single place that had been more of a nuisance in the last 2000 years
I cannot think of one .
Berlin, Moscow, Tokyo and Peking!! NEXT!!!

Greg

"Gentile" is a vague term that likely means different peoples than most believe. The translators used it indiscriminately. A word study is useful.

"Gentile" is a vague term that likely means different peoples than most believe. The translators used it indiscriminately. A word study is useful.

It just means not Jewish.

Gentile, person who is not Jewish. The word stems from the Hebrew term goy, which means a “nation,” and was applied both to the Hebrews and to any other nation.

The plural, goyim, especially with the definite article, ha-goyim, “the nations,” meant nations of the world that were not Hebrew.

Most JEWS in ISRAEL all live in Tel AVIV / Jerusalem.
This is like 20 percent of the entire state and where 80 percent live

It just means not Jewish.

Gentile, person who is not Jewish. The word stems from the Hebrew term goy, which means a “nation,” and was applied both to the Hebrews and to any other nation.

The plural, goyim, especially with the definite article, ha-goyim, “the nations,” meant nations of the world that were not Hebrew.
True, but it is used indiscriminately when it applies to the other Israelite tribes or their descendants in the NT. In the OT it applies to anyone who isn't an Israelite.

Isn't a gentile anyone that isn't Jewish? Or have I misunderstood what it meant all this time?

I never really heard the word used except in a movie or something so I never thought about it much

Isn't a gentile anyone that isn't Jewish? Or have I misunderstood what it meant all this time?

I never really heard the word used except in a movie or something so I never thought about it much
The Jews use the term to describe 'the great unwashed' who aren't Jews.

Berlin, Moscow, Tokyo and Peking!! NEXT!!!
Oh dear , Greg
You missed the key word , More .

The villages you mention did not initiate mayhem in their selves .
But the one I mentioned --whose name is that of the the Devil -- has directly caused infinite conflict , all in the name of man's irrational need for Fairy Stories

It was trampled under foot by the gentiles (Romans) until 70 AD when the temple was destroyed. That was the end of the tribulation.
That was the end of "the tribulation of those days". However, the Jews and Romans continued to war with each other with disastrous effects on the Jews. 'The' tribulation is an end time event yet in the future.

Forum List

Back