The Age of Corruption has infected the Dept. of Justice

[
Seek professional help. :cuckoo:
Coming from a Trumper that is hilarious.

Right, your posts clearly are not unhinged. :cuckoo:
i guess you were too lazy and too dumb to read the post I was responding to.

I read several of your posts and judged them :uhoh3:
As I said too dumb to read the post I was responding to.

It's not my fault your post was disgusting.

ENTIRE STONE PROSECUTOR'S TEAM QUITS IN PROTEST.

Even the most ardent supporters of trump must begin to wonder how corrupt Trump and Barr have become (lol, that's a joke) and where it will lead to.

All 4 lawyers quit case after DOJ decision on Stone prison time

This on top of the McConnell's effort to create a fake trial, it is clear to all that Trumpism has created The Age of Corruption like not ever before in our long nation's long history.
It's more likely they quit before they were fired and indicted.
What would they be indicted for? Or in today's trumpland, does a valid reason even matter?

Even the most ardent supporters of trump must begin to wonder how corrupt Trump and Barr have become (lol, that's a joke) and where it will lead to.

This on top of the McConnell's effort to create a fake trial, it is clear to all that Trumpism has created The Age of Corruption like not ever before in our long nation's long history.
Lol..that doesn’t even make sense.
Therefore, it's totally expected from a CRC.

Guess this is how Trump is going to drain the swamp. He will say and do things he shouldn't, which will piss off people who actually understand how things are supposed to work in government, and they will resign in protest, leaving nothing more than yes men and ass kissers.
We're damn near there already.

It will take decades to undo the brain-drain and the loss of institutional knowledge.

Nothing makes sense to you idiots.

Stone is the connection between the Trump campaign and wikileaks...who got their "dumps" from the Russians...sooo of course Billy the Bagman had to step in.

The judge will likely throw the book at him anyway, giving Trump the excuse he wants to pardon this piece of shit

Nothing makes sense to you idiots.
Indicted for what dumbo?

The putrid stench that is the Trump Administration has now infected the DOJ at all levels. The DOJ is not an independent agency now, it is a Trump vehicle for retribution and to further his personal agenda of shielding his co-conspirators. John Gotti or Al Capone could never dream of reaching such heights of corruption.

Trump just defecates on the office of the presidency. He will not stop defecating on the presidency until he leaves the Oval Office. An Oval Office that Trump has turned into a virtual out house.

That horrible stench is what the previous admin left behind. It'll take awhile to clean up the stench and stain.

It is unfortunate that BIG LIES dominate so many threads, and seem to always attack President's Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama, Speaker Pelosi and (recently) those who are seeking the nomination; it is usually the same characters, who have never posted anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking.

Last edited:

I want to know about the entire chain of command that resulted in the withdrawal of the sentencing recommendation, and I want them before the House Judiciary Committee to explain their decision. I want to know where and how that originated, and, when the facts of the matter are clear, I want them thrown out as accessories to obstruction of justice. They, and sycophants like them, have no business in the Department of Justice.

People often get cross when the boss calls them idiots.

People often get cross when their boss is a totally corrupt and dishonest loser.

30k emails wiped clean and destroyed illegally.

Liberals are the pus that infects the mucus that cruds up the fungus that feeds on pond scum.

I want to know about the entire chain of command that resulted in the withdrawal of the sentencing recommendation, and I want them before the House Judiciary Committee to explain their decision. I want to know where and how that originated, and, when the facts of the matter are clear, I want them thrown out as accessories to obstruction of justice. They, and sycophants like them, have no business in the Department of Justice.

William Barr has taken over the sentencing of Stone and Flynn after Trump claimed the sentencing recommendation was too harsh.

This is yet another impeachable offence being committed by Trump.

William Barr has taken over the sentencing of Stone and Flynn after Trump claimed the sentencing recommendation was too harsh.

This is yet another impeachable offence being committed by Trump.

That would be my suspicion as well, but I, for one, have yet to see reporting on that.

And yes, with the obviously corrupt intent to have his bagman get off lightly to interfere in the course of justice should be the next Article of Impeachment. I am still bearing a grudge that Nadler didn't include Mueller's findings the last time around. So, maybe, they can correct this grave error.

The putrid stench that is the Trump Administration has now infected the DOJ at all levels. The DOJ is not an independent agency now, it is a Trump vehicle for retribution and to further his personal agenda of shielding his co-conspirators. John Gotti or Al Capone could never dream of reaching such heights of corruption.

Trump just defecates on the office of the presidency. He will not stop defecating on the presidency until he leaves the Oval Office. An Oval Office that Trump has turned into a virtual out house.
ButtCream.jpg

View attachment 306149

upload_2020-2-11_21-47-45.gif

View attachment 306149

View attachment 306151
Emoluments case was thrown out, Corky.

You lose again....Use some more cream.

Yep!

Those four are now trying like hell to keep from being indicted. The DOJ has sent a letter to the judge outlining criminal misconduct. It isn't over for these prosecutors. The fun is just beginning.

View attachment 306149

View attachment 306151
Emoluments case was thrown out, Corky.

You lose again....Use some more cream.
LOL...It is people like you who are enablers of Trump’s corruption. Blind Trust is what you have. A perfect tool for Trump while he steals the office blind and abuses his office.

Forum List

Back