The Age of Corruption has infected the Dept. of Justice

ENTIRE STONE PROSECUTOR'S TEAM QUITS IN PROTEST.

Even the most ardent supporters of trump must begin to wonder how corrupt Trump and Barr have become (lol, that's a joke) and where it will lead to.

All 4 lawyers quit case after DOJ decision on Stone prison time

This on top of the McConnell's effort to create a fake trial, it is clear to all that Trumpism has created The Age of Corruption like not ever before in our long nation's long history.

Or certainly no such corruption seen since Nixon.

Nixon had the integrity to quit. trump doesn't.
Trump has no integrity. He is and has always been a glorified grifter.

Even the most ardent supporters of trump must begin to wonder how corrupt Trump and Barr have become (lol, that's a joke) and where it will lead to.

This on top of the McConnell's effort to create a fake trial, it is clear to all that Trumpism has created The Age of Corruption like not ever before in our long nation's long history.

Yawn, c'mon kid get over the fact that he is dancing rings around you and the rest of the Leftwing monkeys

Trump has no integrity. He is and has always been a glorified grifter.

KAGA, idiot, KAGA!

Yawn, c'mon kid get over the fact that he is dancing rings around you and the rest of the Leftwing monkeys
Yeah.the only monkeys are Trumpers who thump their chests and jump around in pandemonium every time Trump relieves himself.

Yeah.the only monkeys are Trumpers who thump their chests and jump around in pandemonium every time Trump pisses.

Seek professional help. :cuckoo:

Just imagine what Adolf Trump* would be like if he is reelected. He would have absolutely nothing to lose. He would be totally unbridled. He would have the power of Putin - which he nearly has now.

Trump* must be defeated.

McConnell must be defeated.

Democrats must regain Senate.

Yeah.the only monkeys are Trumpers who thump their chests and jump around in pandemonium every time Trump relieves his bowels.

Sorry but I don't know anyone who does that. You guys figured out what the next scandal will be yet?

Holder was held in contempt of congress, Hillary lied, Struck liras, Comey lied, Brennan lied.

Are any of them up for nine years of prison time? Until then fuck off.

Yeah.the only monkeys are Trumpers who thump their chests and jump around in pandemonium every time Trump pisses.

Coming from a Trumper that is hilarious.

Why is Trump hesitating to pardon Stone?

Nixon was involved in a crime. Trump wasn't.

Yeah.the only monkeys are Trumpers who thump their chests and jump around in pandemonium every time Trump relieves himself.

Keep staying down wind. I respect a man who knows his lot in life.

Just imagine what Adolf Trump* would be like if he is reelected. He would have absolutely nothing to lose. He would be totally unbridled. He would have the power of Putin - which he nearly has now.

Trump* must be defeated.

McConnell must be defeated.

Democrats must regain Senate.

^^^ panic has set in. lol

Right, your posts clearly are not unhinged. :cuckoo:

Yeah.the only monkeys are Trumpers who thump their chests and jump around in pandemonium every time Trump relieves his bowels.

Sorry but I don't know anyone who does that. You guys figured out what the next scandal will be yet?
Crap I see it everyday. No matter how inane Trump’s posts, no matter how he violates the norms of the presidency and no matter how much he abuses the office, as he did today, the Trumper will pound his chest and jump up and down, figuratively, and probably literally, given the posts are read from Trumpers.

Crap I see it everyday. No matter how inane Trump’s posts, no matter how he violates the norms of the presidency and no matter how much he abuses the office, as he did today, the Trumper will pound his chest and jump up and down.

Sure thing.

The kenyan lawn jockey weaponized the IRS, the FBI, CIA, DOJ and it turns out the FISA court. But then he told us "Get over it! I won! Elections have consequences".

Sweet mother fucking revenge... hmmm? And you haven't see the half of it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[

i guess you were too lazy and too dumb to read the post I was responding to.

[

I read several of your posts and judged them :uhoh3:

[

I read several of your posts and judged them :uhoh3:
As I said too lazy to read the post I was responding to.:290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back