The Actual Trump Numbers

OMG!

Search and Search and Search and you will find a news story that you twist to support your slanted view!

I read the article and like those idiots proclaiming Twitter and Facebook are telling how Trump will win keep on forgetting that those using the Applications may not be American and eligible to vote but keep on searching and after November remember:

1. MSM lied

2. Illegal votes stole the election

3. The GOP did not back Trump

4. Johnson voters are the new enemy

5. In 2020 you will deny you ever voted for Trump while proclaiming he was too Liberal and then nominate Jerry Springer as the GOP candidate to run against Clinton!

Running here and posting this crap is like your dog bringing you a carcass he found, he thinks he did a good thing but all he did was stink up the place.

As I have been predicting current polling models are already obsolete.
The REAL numbers show Trump winning.
Please begin removing all sharp objects from the home and office of any Hillary ass lickers you know.
App maker: Trump will win election
If everybody had to show the ID before voting, Dems would be in trouble.

Let's not forget: Dems will make thousands of cemeteries all over the country vote for Hillary.

As I have been predicting current polling models are already obsolete. The REAL numbers show Trump winning. Please begin removing all sharp objects from the home and office of any Hillary ass lickers you know. App maker: Trump will win election
If everybody had to show the ID before voting, Dems would be in trouble. Let's not forget: Dems will make thousands of cemeteries all over the country vote for Hillary.
Typical right wing tactic, voter suppression! :cool-45:

Please begin removing all sharp objects from the home and office of any Hillary ass lickers you know.

LMFAO!!! More spin from desperate Right Wingers.

As of this morning from real non-partisan statisticians with proven track records - Trump hovering just over a 12% chance of winning. Betting odds currently have him at a very generous 19% chance of winning.
tumblr_obvh4rDiWP1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

Let's not forget: Dems will make thousands of cemeteries all over the country vote for Hillary.
Even if the bullshit trope of democrats being election cheaters were all true, there is no need to cheat with poll numbers like we are seeing.

Even if the bullshit trope of democrats being election cheaters were all true, there is no need to cheat with poll numbers like we are seeing.
Great....so don't.....

Great....so don't.....
Use less periods, use more brain.

Notice that the Trumptards have all but given up even trying to make a rational argument for his election.
All they have left is voter intimidation, I wonder how many are going to be arrested acting the fool at the polling places?

LMFAO!!! More spin from desperate Right Wingers.

As of this morning from real non-partisan statisticians with proven track records - Trump hovering just over a 12% chance of winning. Betting odds currently have him at a very generous 19% chance of winning.
tumblr_obvh4rDiWP1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg
Notice that your map has no source. It's bullshit, in other words.

We cannot trust the media, nor the world renowned pollsters who have decades of experience polling public opinions. However, an android app of anonymous users should prove most reliable.

Forum List

Back