The abject hypocrisy of the NAACP

Maybe we should focus less at eliminating hypocrisy in others and more on eliminating it in ourselves.

Just saying.

A leader in the Tea Party Express is now a 'fringer'???

Didn't the Tea Party Express have something to do with that big huge awesome 50 million zillion bagillion person (according to the right's sources) rally in Washington awhile back??

Or is all that expunged from the history books now?

Seems like real racists are a minority these days. Anyone going to protect them? Recently, I'd rather be called a racist than late for dinner. I remember calling someone gay was the big rage. You didn't like what your friend was doing or saying, you called him gay. After awhile it just went out of style. I feel the same way about the racist label at this point.

i waz going to say the same thing about real teabaggers... how 'bout real democrat liberal teabaggers that teabag... who's watchin they

So, A racist reveals himself in the Tea Party movement, he is immediately booted. But it's Ok for the NAACP to give overt racists awards.

The hypocrisy is laughable.

Of course the lib's will say that those racist music artists, and comedian were just exercizing their "artistic freedom".

The Tea Party booted a racist so the NAACP found one and booted her.....then found out she wasn't so much a racist.....and had to eat shit for it.....but then the media dropped the story in a week and now we have to forget that the NAACP is full of racists.

Didn't the Tea Party Express have something to do with that big huge awesome 50 million zillion bagillion person (according to the right's sources) rally in Washington awhile back??

Actually no. The Tea Party says they fear what the government is doing. They don't give racist speeches about how blacks are stealing their jobs, or talk about Obama's race....but you can't stop calling them racists. Attend an NAACP conference and you'll hear some racist statements....I guarantee it.

You want so badly for the movement to be fake.....but it's not.

Regardless of the lies you folks tell about it....it's not fake and you will find out this November.

Last edited:
Wicker Jerk-Off your barin is fried ranger, the NAACP is not racist and if you consider the NAACP based on NAACP Image awardees the government could be called racist because we celebrate George Washington's birthday and he was a slave owner and we are taught to honor the first explorers of the New World as discoverers when they were really genocidal, greedy men who enslaved Indians and blacks slaves.

So, A racist reveals himself in the Tea Party movement, he is immediately booted. But it's Ok for the NAACP to give overt racists awards.

The hypocrisy is laughable.

Of course the lib's will say that those racist music artists, and comedian were just exercizing their "artistic freedom".

What racist awards did the NAACP give out? Are you so fucking childish and vindictive that you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel looking for dirt to bring the NAACP down to the level of the KKK? The NAACP's highest award, the Springarn Medal, is named after a white Jewish man as another poster has already proved so what the fuck are you whining like a kid that wants milk and cookies for for? You're the weakest, whiniest Ranger I've ever come across.

Actually no. The Tea Party says they fear what the government is doing. They don't give racist speeches about how blacks are stealing their jobs, or talk about Obama's race....but you can't stop calling them racists. Attend an NAACP conference and you'll hear some racist statements....I guarantee it.

You want so badly for the movement to be fake.....but it's not.

Regardless of the lies you folks tell about it....it's not fake and you will find out this November.

Where are all these racist statements at all these NAACP conferences and how many have you personally attend to make this bullshit claim dirtwhistle?

Jamie Foxx didn't call Miley Cyrus a white bitch, he told her to go and do some drugs and make a sex tape, some one else is heard calling her a white bitch you stupid fuck, comedians routinely make jokes about other races including their own.

I see no record of Ice Cube winning any NAACP image awards, which ass did you pull that out of? Jay-Z and Kanye West are racists? Prove it or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
losingthedebateshoutracn.jpg

Wicker Jerk-Off your barin is fried ranger, the NAACP is not racist and if you consider the NAACP based on NAACP Image awardees the government could be called racist because we celebrate George Washington's birthday and he was a slave owner and we are taught to honor the first explorers of the New World as discoverers when they were really genocidal, greedy men who enslaved Indians and blacks slaves.

Not quite sure why you seem to want to ignore the fact that whereas the NAACP is not a racist organization by any means, it, like every other large national group has a small minority of members that have racial and/or biased views.

The NAACP is an organization that was required to assist the African American population to mainstream itself amongst a very skeptical and biased country back in the sixties through the 90's....and beyond. They did great work. However, as with any other organization, they cannot control the minority of membership that capitalize on their affiliation and spew their biases...and the NAACP should not be held responsioble for the actions of this minority. To "condemn them lends credibility to such actions and actually bring such hateful actions to the forefront. It is best they ignore it; and I applaud them for doing so.

However, why is it that they expect a group of people with a vision, the Tea Partyers, to do the opposite? Why do they insist on the Tea Partyers to bring to the forefront the actions of a small minority of their oragnization and highlight it?

Finally, do you see what this is doing to our country? The NAACP, despite all of their great work, is being viewed by many as a racist organization, and, likewise, the tea party, who should be applauded for their efforts as they exercise the right to free speech are being chastised for the small minority of hateful people who are riding their coattails.

This whole thing is setting race relations back scores of years. And we, the people, are responsible for it.

Not quite sure why you seem to want to ignore the fact that whereas the NAACP is not a racist organization by any means, it, like every other large national group has a small minority of members that have racial and/or biased views.

The NAACP is an organization that was required to assist the African American population to mainstream itself amongst a very skeptical and biased country back in the sixties through the 90's....and beyond. They did great work. However, as with any other organization, they cannot control the minority of membership that capitalize on their affiliation and spew their biases...and the NAACP should not be held responsioble for the actions of this minority. To "condemn them lends credibility to such actions and actually bring such hateful actions to the forefront. It is best they ignore it; and I applaud them for doing so.

However, why is it that they expect a group of people with a vision, the Tea Partyers, to do the opposite? Why do they insist on the Tea Partyers to bring to the forefront the actions of a small minority of their oragnization and highlight it?

Finally, do you see what this is doing to our country? The NAACP, despite all of their great work, is being viewed by many as a racist organization, and, likewise, the tea party, who should be applauded for their efforts as they exercise the right to free speech are being chastised for the small minority of hateful people who are riding their coattails.

This whole thing is setting race relations back scores of years. And we, the people, are responsible for it.

No one views the NAACP as a racist except for dipshit Republicans, conservatives, Teabastards and scum like racist scum like Briebart. Not many people view the NAACP as racist, that bullshit is only being said because the NAACP called the TeaBastards out on their bullshit so the TeaBastards childish response is to accuse NAACP of racism where there is no racism. You are a fucking clown for putting the NAACP on the same dumb down level as the TeaBastards.

LOL, does anyone take someone seriously who goes around calling people, TeaBastards?

sheesh how dumb can ya get.:cuckoo:

LOL, does anyone take someone seriously who goes around calling people, TeaBastards?

Does anyone take someone seriously who goes around around calling the CINC non-American, racist, and Arab? How fucking dumb can you get you stupid cow? This thread is bullshit and should be moved to the Lame Zone because the elephant shit who made lied and posted untrue statements.

Does anyone take someone seriously who goes around around calling the CINC non-American, racist, and Arab? How fucking dumb can you get you stupid cow? This thread is bullshit and should be moved to the Lame Zone because the elephant shit who made lied and posted untrue statements.

oooooooooooooooooooooooo, better string up those people who called the boyking a RACIST and (Arab, which by the way is new one to me, but what the hell EVA).
GET A ROPE.:lol:

No one views the NAACP as a racist except for dipshit Republicans, conservatives, Teabastards and scum like racist scum like Briebart. Not many people view the NAACP as racist, that bullshit is only being said because the NAACP called the TeaBastards out on their bullshit so the TeaBastards childish response is to accuse NAACP of racism where there is no racism. You are a fucking clown for putting the NAACP on the same dumb down level as the TeaBastards.

Content free rhetoric.

Your insults and language used is the only thing that stands out and worthy of consideration.

And I took them into consideration and realized you are not worthy of my time.

I never said the NAACP was racist, Fallafel breath. I'm stating that they are a bunch of HYPOCRITICAL morons for demanding other entities denounce racism, while they nominate and give awards to overt RACISTS like Jamie Foxx and Ice cube. And yes, Foxx called Cyrus '' a little white bitch" on his radio show.

Reading comprehension is obviously not your forte. Get a fucking clue, idiot!

Last edited:

Man you have a dirty mouth but your points are right, thats all that matters. I nominated this thread as the dumbest thread in USMB only second to all and any threads Gunny has started.

I never said the NAACP was racist, Fallafel breath. I'm stating that they are a bunch of HYPOCRITICAL morons for demanding other entities denounce racism, while they nominate and give awards to overt RACISTS like Jamie Foxx and Ice cube. And yes, Foxx called Cyrus '' a little white bitch" on his radio show.

Jamie Foxx did not call Mylie Cyrus a little white bitch you fucking lying piece of shit. Jamie Foxx is not a racist and Ice Cube is not a racist, if you believe half the shit that rappers say on records every rapper would be a killer and drug dealer. They have nothing to do with the NAACP.

You little monkeys make me laugh with you flat out lies, here is the clip in question and you will hear that it was a black female who called Mylie Cyrus the b word, not Jamie Foxx:

Jamie Foxx To Miley Cyrus: "Do Some Heroin... Catch Chlamydia... " (NSFW AUDIO)

Case closed, monkey you need some:

bananas.jpg

Take it easy and get your facts straight, no need to be chimping out.

Forum List

Back