The abject hypocrisy of the NAACP

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
The NAACP called for the TEA PARTY to do away with the racist elements in their ranks. Even though they have no real proof that it exists. Except for one asshole fringer who wrote a mock letter and was immediately denounced and tossed. Ok, NAACP, they tossed a racist. Got proof that the TEA PARTY movement is a racist entity?

Now, lets look at who the NAACP has nominated or given ''Image Awards" too:

Jamie Fox....Called Miley Cyrus a "little white bitch" who should "catch chlamydia from a bicycle seat".....Not to mention the racist rants he makes during his shows.

Ice Cube....Here's some lyrics from this RACIST asshole:

You gonna grow old holdin' crackers' hands
Before you hold each others hands
You gonna walk with your enemy
Before you learn to walk with one another?
How sick can you be?
Please don't shoot until you see the whites of his eyes
The whites of his skin, the whites of his lies

And then of course there's this from the RACIST asshole:

Oriental one penny counting motherfuckers
Lil chinese motherfucker
Your chop suey ass
So pay your respects to the black fist
Or we'll burn your store right down to a crisp

And lets not leave out other overt RACISTS you've given awards too:

Jay-Z and Kanye West.

Yeah, NAACP!.........make demands of other entities, while you give awards to overt racists!

Fuckin' hypocrits!

why didn't the naacp condemn the racists in their org?

oh, because only whitey can be racist

Actually they did....but then they blamed Fox News for their error....and somehow, Fox News became the story and not the fact that they condemned the only racist that WASN'T a racist, but don't condemn the racists that ARE racists.

Interesting how well that worked out for them.

I make a mistake, I have to live with it. The NAACP makes a mistake and people feel bad for them for being "duped".

So, A racist reveals himself in the Tea Party movement, he is immediately booted. But it's Ok for the NAACP to give overt racists awards.

The hypocrisy is laughable.

Of course the lib's will say that those racist music artists, and comedian were just exercizing their "artistic freedom".

Eh, it's just another example of the entitlement mentality. They're entitled to be racists.:D

What you guys should do is make a video of someone making racist statements at the NAACP...that will fixem for good

Hey...it worked for ACORN

What you guys should do is make a video of someone making racist statements at the NAACP...that will fixem for good

What you and the NAACP should do is provide concrete evidence that the Tea Party movement is a racist movement. So far, it hasn't been proven whatsoever. All we've seen, is the usual tactic of the proverbial "liberal playing of the race card" without evidence. It's disgusting.

But, as we clearly see here, the NAACP awards overt racists. That you cannot deny, RW.

Last edited:
Seems like real racists are a minority these days. Anyone going to protect them? Recently, I'd rather be called a racist than late for dinner. I remember calling someone gay was the big rage. You didn't like what your friend was doing or saying, you called him gay. After awhile it just went out of style. I feel the same way about the racist label at this point.

Seems like real racists are a minority these days. Anyone going to protect them? Recently, I'd rather be called a racist than late for dinner. I remember calling someone gay was the big rage. You didn't like what your friend was doing or saying, you called him gay. After awhile it just went out of style. I feel the same way about the racist label at this point.

The meaning of the word is being diminished for sure

What you and the NAACP should do is provide concrete evidence that the Tea Party movement is a racist movement. So far, it hasn't been proven whatsoever. All we've seen, is the usual tactic of the proverbial "liberal playing of the race card" without evidence. It's disgusting.

But, as we clearly see here, the NAACP awards overt racists. That you cannot deny, RW.

The Tea Party openly admitted they had an embarassing racist element. They tried to rectify it by dumping the Tea Party Express

The Tea Party openly admitted they had an embarassing racist element. They tried to rectify it by dumping the Tea Party Express

why do you continually ignore that naacp gives awards to racists?

Because it hits too close to home!.......Liberals don't like that shit.

I think they actually award people for the sole purpose of being racist. :lol:

Good scoop guys :clap2:

Keep exposing all those terrible racists oppressing the white man.

I think they actually award people for the sole purpose of being racist. :lol:

Good scoop guys :clap2:

Keep exposing all those terrible racists oppressing the white man.
No, they give awards to racists, while demanding other entities denounce racists. It's called abject hypocrisy.

You're not the brightest light on the ol' christmas tree o' life, I see. But hey, you keep trying to nail that Jello to the wall.

Forum List

Back