The 800 MILLION pound Gorilla in the Letita James debacle

Um, no, Trump's behavior is a lot more egregious than the other investment firms, who double check every document ten times to make sure they are in compliance with the letter of the law if not the spirit.

People around him told him what he was doing might get him into trouble, he went ahead and did it anyway.
Actually I seriously doubt it. Real estate is notoriously difficult either to control or to gauge. It was the major component in the tripwire that brought on the 2008 global money/wealth correction. Despite that catastrophic event very few of any of learned lessons have been heeded since. We're not talking about individual companies here. Don't forget loans on that scale are not unilateral. Lenders do not simply throw money out the window.

Last edited:
This little lady wasn't thinking straight when she decided to attack Trump in the one area where he can simply fade back into the ambient underbrush allowing the ensuing thickets and thorns to eliminate his pursuit. Real estate valuation is the cornerstone money driver for multi holding enterprises like large Hospital systems for instance. There is no such thing as OVERVALUATION and in reality if it was strictly enforced it would immediately stiffle up to 20 percent of the economy almost immediately.

Trump's methodology is the popular route used by the majority of the high end real estate holdings companies and has been used, will be used and is even now being used to grease the wheels of investment capital.

Not only will this case fail. It will be quietly buried. Far too many dark Giants lurk in the shadows of this money forest. They will make themselves known quietly but forcefully and irresistibly. There isn't anyone in any branch that has the ability to actually pursue this.
Day late and a dollar short.

Trump was already deemed gulty of fraud. The case already succeeded.

You should read more.

Day late and a dollar short.

Trump was already deemed gulty of fraud. The case already succeeded.

You should read more.
Yeah ... That's exactly the point of the post. The judicial system is an anemic weakling in the face of the international banking system. But Wait perhaps you will be vindicated. I am especially interested in watching how this turns out simply because of what's involved and how huge it actually is.

Something far beyond any Petty political battle let me tell you.

Last edited:
Yeah ... That's exactly the point of the post. The judicial system is an anemic weakling in the face of the international banking system.
Also, let's destroy your point.

Lies are not differences of opinion. It's not a matter of "different technique" to list a property as 3 times larger than it actually is. Or as having more floors than it actually has. Or as being mixed use, when it is commercial use. Or as being leased out when it is not.

The judge very clearly pointed this out. People who have read up on this know this already.

Which was a pretty dumb point. The case that already succeeded will fail?

Uh...
Nothing dumb at all about the point. Case is still ongoing rulings are only something on paper until punishment is meted out. The verdict is hardly a measurement of success.

Last edited:
Nothing dumb at all about the point. Case is still ongoing rulings are only something on paper until punishment is meted out. The verdict is hardly a is hardly a measurement of success.
Wrong of course. The ruling stands unless someone overturns it.

The judge found them liable for fraud. In what fabtasyland does the judge then not hold them liable for damages from the fraud for which they are liable? Talk about desperate fantasy.

And for you to think it will be overturned on a failed talking point is hilarious.

All you did in your OP was state Trump's established lies as truth. This is a hilarious and absurd thread.

Also, let's destroy your point.

Lies are not differences of opinion. It's not a matter of "different technique" to list a property as 3 times larger than it actually is. Or as having more floors than it actually has. Or as being mixed use, when it is commercial use. Or as being leased out when it is not.

The judge very clearly pointed this out. People who have read up on this know this already.
It has nothing to do with different techniques. The practice is widespread especially in the upper echelon real estate industry... Anyone with even a modicum of experience and knowledge in the real estate industry well aware of this trend. This is how we ended up with the great global money correction of 2008. Overvaluation was the key component. Do you seriously think those long-standing practices are simply going to disappear overnight?
However I have spent enough time arguing a prediction. I don't argue about predictions I wait them out.

The judge found them liable for fraud. In what fabtasyland does the judge then not hold them liable for damages from the fraud for which they are liable? Talk about desperate fantasy.

And for you to think it will be overturned on a failed talking point is hilarious.

All you did in your OP was state Trump's established lies as truth. This is a hilarious and absurd thread.
I never mentioned the word overturned.

Now you are just arguing with yourself.

I never mentioned the word overturned.
Because you don't know what you are talking about. You don't understand that the case has been decided. You don't understand tha Trump and his kids have already been found liable for the fraud.

Um no.... That's not what I did. You are free to call it whatever you want.

This was literally your only point.
Having a discussion with you is like herding cats. Never know which AL will post from one minute to the next.

You don't have discussions with me.
You attempt to bulldoze and I simply do not allow it.

Because you don't know what you are talking about. You don't understand that the case has been decided. You don't understand tha Trump and his kids have already been found liable for the fraud.

I do exactly understand that the case has been decided. That changes nothing insofar as it's final outcome.

Trump's methodology is the popular route used by the majority of the high end real estate holdings companies and has been used, will be used and is even now being used to grease the wheels of investment capital.
Liar. Like i said.. it's your only point.

It was your only point. A methodology is a "techniqe".

And you are 100% full of shit and wrong. Lying about properties is not a methodology. It's criminal fraud.

I do exactly understand that the case has been decided. That changes nothing insofar as it's final outcome.
The decision that they are liable for fraud changes nothing as far as whether or not they are held liable for fraud?

I will just let that embarrass itself.

The decision that they are liable for fraud changes nothing as far as whether or not they are held liable for fraud?

I will just let that embarrass itself.
Don't bother you've already done that for yourself..... Much like you did with the Colorado ballot ruling.

Last edited:
Liar. Like i said.. it's your only point.

It was your only point. A methodology is a "techniqe".

And you are 100% full of shit and wrong. Lying about properties is not a methodology. It's criminal fraud.
Lolol.... You definitely know nothing about real estate. You know even less about the word lie.

Trump and his children will be held personally liable for hundreds of millions in fraud.$168 million alone just in lost interest their fraud caused.

That doest even count the insurance fraud or tax fraud.

It also does not even count the disgorgement of ill gotten gains.

And trumpers will once again be scratching their heads, wonder how it is possible that they did not watch a Dan Bongino youtube video and outsmart the prosecutors, the courts, and the letter of the law.

Forum List

Back