The 6 Types of People Who Will Die First When SHTF

Around one third behave like rabbits paralysed in the headlights of an oncoming car . All dead .

To avoid that I wrote a check off list. Things such as chain the fence closed, fill EVERYTHING with water...etc...etc...

Ya gotta admit...when that "OH SHIT" moment happens...everybody (including me) is gonna be breathless for a moment.

Take a deep breath and find your check-off list. Start doing it! Don't even thunk...just do!

If it is a real SHTF only the people living in rural areas with the ability to grow and protect their own food will survive.

Protecting what they have will be the most important thing.

I live in a Florida subdivision. No ability to sustain. Once my stored food and other supplies run out I am pretty much screwed. The only saving grace is that I have tens of thousands of rounds of ammo. May be able to barter. Of course maybe the people I barter with will find some nefarious way touse the ammo I give them to shoot me and take the rest.

Of course I have been around for over seven decades with no real SHTF so maybe that luck will last a little longer.

However, with Potatohead and the Liberals working hard to screw everything up no telling what will happen.
Read up on Venezuela.
That's what will happen here if we don't stop them.

If you can just hide out in your home with no need to come out for even 3-7 days...you have a MUCH better chance at survival!

I am ready to hide in a concrete room for at least a week. We have tornado rooms here in the Midwest.

But it's not a good place to do target practice.

1. The Indecisive
2. The Sentimental
3. The Macho
4. The Uncreative
5. The Panicky
6. The Fantasy-World Planners

Each is fleshed out in the article.....Too long to post.

I would add:

All those who are alone....The last thing they will see before the lights go out is someone from a group flanking them....Maybe. ;)
I die every time I'm shit faced.... that's what SHTF means right?

Fucking retards feel like they have to abbreviate everything nowadays

A great food source is small critters. Rabbits, squirrels, even robins and blue jays if it comes down to it.

I got a nice powerful pellet gun with a kick ass scope and 70% noise reduction.

A Remington Nitro Piston Vantage NP (1200 FPS).

I can hit an egg at 30-40 yards.

A great food source is small critters. Rabbits, squirrels, even robins and blue jays if it comes down to it.

I got a nice powerful pellet gun with a kick ass scope and 70% noise reduction.

A Remington Nitro Piston Vantage NP (1200 FPS).

I can hit an egg at 30-40 yards.

I need practice.

I am ready to hide in a concrete room for at least a week. We have tornado rooms here in the Midwest.

But it's not a good place to do target practice.

Target practice?
Front sightpost and squeeze the trigger.
You can work on putting them thru the same hole when things calm down.

Last edited:
I did.

I found the number 1 barter item is fuel of any kind. A guy would fill up other peoples zippo lighters and for 1 fill...they would give him a can of tuna or spam.

That's a great wage for 1 fill of a zippo.

Books of matches are dirt cheep and very valuable (fire on demand 20 times).
If bartering excites you idiots goto prison. Plenty of bartering for those interested 😆

I did.

I found the number 1 barter item is fuel of any kind. A guy would fill up other peoples zippo lighters and for 1 fill...they would give him a can of tuna or spam.

That's a great wage for 1 fill of a zippo.

Books of matches are dirt cheep and very valuable (fire on demand 20 times).

Stocked up on boxes of safety matches and gallon containers of denatured alcohol. I'm now looking for a small scooter I can convert to burn ETOH.

If bartering excites you idiots goto prison.

Trap1.jpeg

I die every time I'm shit faced.... that's what SHTF means right?

Fucking retards feel like they have to abbreviate everything nowadays
Nowadays.....Really?

The term was coined around 1994, likely well before.

This anticipated event, whether it’s a nuclear war or The Rapture, is referred to as when SHTF in prepper lingo.

SHTF has been used in prepper culture since at least 1994, when it began popping up on prepper online message boards.

SHTF is an acronym that stands for “Shit Hits the Fan”, indicating a situation that is extremely disruptive to the current social paradigm.

A SHTF event describes a situation where you won’t be able to rely on emergency services, where government efforts to contain the situation either do no good or make things worse, and where you are no longer guaranteed to obtain survival necessities like food, water and shelter.

A SHTF event is extraordinarily disruptive to the day to day social order and is likely to see your fellow citizens panic or act irrationally.

Forum List

Back