The 5 most dangerous guns in America.

This hilarious article would be Onion-worthy if not for the grammar, spelling and total lack of understanding what a firearm is.

Who would have known pistols have "built in barrels". As opposed to...?

Twitter Has Hilarious Reaction to Rolling Stone's Absurd Anti-Gun Article

Twitter Has Hilarious Reaction to Rolling Stone's Absurd Anti-Gun Article - Christine Rousselle

Technically, that is correct. The barrel of today's semi-automatic pistols are enclosed within the slide and are easily replaceable as opposed to the integral barrels of revolvers, rifles and shotguns. The barrel of my Glock is stamped with the same number as the frame....which has the same number as the slide. I can order a new barrel without replacing anything else.

For those who don't want to waste their time reading a Rolling Stones listicle I can give you the entire list.

1. Pistols
  2. Revolvers
  3. Rifles
  4. Shotguns
  5. Derringers
The 5 Most Dangerous Guns in America Pictures - Deadly Weapons | Rolling Stone

That's right, all we have to do is ban these 5 guns and everyone will magically be safe.

Whew! Glad to see at least my potato, dart, BB, and blow guns didn't make the list.

Derringers? What is this, an episode of Bret Maverick?

Wild Wild West...

Before the lunacy that was/is the 1997 Firearms Act, which banned the private ownership of self-loading handguns in England, Wales and Scotland, it was agreed across Europe that the weapon that posed the most danger to European society was the AK47, a fearsome weapon that was ubiquitous across the developing world, yet incredibly rare in Western Europe, even on the black market.

In 2014, with the right contacts, you can buy one illegally for as little as £800. Talk about progress.

Less than that. A friend of mine with Scotland Yard tells me they can be picked for as little as 300 pounds in quantity.

For those who don't want to waste their time reading a Rolling Stones listicle I can give you the entire list.

1. Pistols
  2. Revolvers
  3. Rifles
  4. Shotguns
  5. Derringers
The 5 Most Dangerous Guns in America Pictures - Deadly Weapons | Rolling Stone

That's right, all we have to do is ban these 5 guns and everyone will magically be safe.

I want to know where rocket launchers and canons are on the list dammit!

I would bet dollars to doughnuts that they top 50 guns used in homicides in American are handguns!

Forum List

Back