Which Archetype Are You?

The Everyperson archetype is deeply concerned with fairness, equality and teamwork. These people often have a down to earth and unpretentious outlook and have little patience for people who put on airs.

Thats what I got, doesn't completely fit but close enough.

This is pretty close to me, especially the negative.

Hero...

When a Hero gets bored trouble often follows; Heroes will create a challenge or an enemy where none existed. Often, a challenge that requires a strategic change in direction will instead be met by doing more of the same.

Revolutionary
Revolutionaries are unconventional risk takers with a tendency to do things differently just to be different. Revolutionaries are rarely content with the status quo and will create new ways of doing things, even when the old ways are working just fine.

True, indeed. The status quo is simply unacceptable!

Regards from Rosie

Revolutionary! With a minor in Hero:lol:

"Magician"
The Magician archetype is all about the power of transformation. Magicians have an ability to make a vision a reality, not just for themselves, but for others as well.

Strengths: A strong Magician archetype means you have a strong belief in your own ability to change the world. Often the Magician can change a negative situation into a positive one just by redefining the issues or changing goals to meet the new situation.

Traps to avoid: Too often a Magician will spend time waiting for the miracle to happen, rather than putting in the effort to make it happen. Procrastination and over complication of simple solutions can be traps for the Magician.
The Military taught me to be ready for whatever might come up and face whatever happens, and to be able to change priorities or "turn on a dime".

It happens quite often if I can't figger something out someone else will come along with a simple solution that makes me say "Why didn't I think of that?" Being mechanically inclined I have a tendency to "over mechanize" everything rather than implement the "simple solution".

I guess because Mechanization is aesthetically pleasing to me?

The Everyperson archetype is deeply concerned with fairness, equality and teamwork. These people often have a down to earth and unpretentious outlook and have little patience for people who put on airs.

That's what I got, doesn't completely fit but close enough.

That is me as well :)

Lover

The Lover archetype represents a deep connection to others. These people are as likely to come to work to spend time with their friends and colleagues as they are to get work done. :lol:

Forum List

Back