The 5% Congress..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'm thinkin we could do better than this...:eusa_eh:

------------------:confused:

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only five percent (5%) of Likely U.S. Voters rate the job Congress is doing as good or excellent. Seventy percent (70%) view Congress’ job performance as poor, just a point lower than the highest level ever measured.

Congressional Performance - Rasmussen Reports™

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only five percent (5%) of Likely U.S. Voters rate the job Congress is doing as good or excellent. Seventy percent (70%) view Congress’ job performance as poor, just a point lower than the highest level ever measured.

Agreed.

It's time Congress started working together to better the lives of Americans.

Agreed.

I'm thinkin it's time to clean out the House.. Senate ..and the Presidency.. screw party politics and get real... cancel all their benefits until the countries rolling again..

Agreed.

I'm thinkin it's time to clean out the House.. Senate ..and the Presidency.. screw party politics and get real... cancel all their benefits until the countries rolling again..

The problem is that most of them don't need the benefits or the pay. They're already set for life.

What we need, are a viable third and fourth party.

Duh. Money talks and bullshit walks. The best we can do is divided government like the last Debt Commission, 1/2 out of Defense & half out of Entitlements. Its almost too late already. Medicare is bankrupt, and SS will be bankrupt in 2037. When Medicare goes many hospitals goo too. It will get real ugly in a few years unless the DC clowns get very busy very fast.

They're not doing the job they were elected to do, either side. No guts, no glory. If I could I'd fire every last one of 'em and not allow 'em to be re-elected. I'd include the president too, have the dems nominate somebody else.

If our confrontational, dysfunctional style of government was somehow abolished we would rush out to reinvent it and that is the truth.

Forum List

Back