The 47% video guy was awesome on TV tonight!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So the guy is NOT a registered Republican or Democrat. He is an independent. He expressed frustration that the dinner costed $50,000 a head, and that what Romney said to the crowd was so different than what he said in public, and that he didnt like that a person would need $50,000 to hear what Romney really thought. He talked about how he was a blue collar guy from Boston, and felt uneasy about releasing the video because he didnt want to get the company he worked for in any kind of trouble. He didn't intend to record it until he heard the hypocrisy of the event.

He says he finally looked in the mirror and called himself a "coward" for not putting it out, so he did it.

This is a man who practices his freedom and expresses his political views so well, like the majority of people would- as an independent, regular working person of this country.

Wow. A normal, working class guy, who heard an elitist presidential candidate, speaking to a crowd of extremely wealthy partisans and giving them a private message that the rest of the voters would never hear.

And this guy exposed it. Nothing is more American than that!:clap2:

Last edited:
So the guy is NOT a registered Republican or Democrat. He is an independent. He expressed frustration that the dinner costed $50,000 a head, and that what Romney said to the crowd was so different than what he said in private, and that he didnt like that a person would need $50,000 to hear what Romney really thought. He talked about how he was a blue collar guy from Boston, and felt uneasy about releasing the video because he didnt want to get the company he worked for in any kind of trouble. He didn't intend to record it until he heard the hypocrisy of the event.

He says he finally looked in the mirror and called himself a "coward" for not putting it out, so he did it.

This is a man who practices his freedom and expresses his political views so well, like the majority of people would- as an independent, regular working person of this country.

Wow. A normal, working class guy, who heard an elitist presidential candidate, speaking to a crowd of extremely wealthy partisans and giving them a private message that the rest of the voters would never hear.

And this guy exposed it. Nothing is more American than that!:clap2:

Agreed! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You can bet every person hired to work a political event from now on will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement and be checked for recording devices.

Of course what Romney said was no more disparaging than what your dear leader said about people clinging to guns and religion and the left had no problem with that. Can't imagine why. Hypocrite much?

You can bet every person hired to work a political event from now on will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement and be checked for recording devices.

Of course what Romney said was no more disparaging than what your dear leader said about people clinging to guns and religion and the left had no problem with that. Can't imagine why. Hypocrite much?

Well hey, both were exposed... Which one did the American people deem more offensive?

And THAT is exactly the damn problem. That the GOP candidate would have to require the helping hands to submit a non-disclosure agreement and be searched for recording devices.........because what they say to the rich attendees could be damning.

THAT is what makes this guy so great, that he exposed that bullshit.

No- no person should have to sign a non-disclosure agreement just to be present in a fucking dinner where one of our elected officials is about to talk. Afterall, they work for us, right? What a rich Republican has to say to other rich people, if not in a private home, should be open to disclosure by anyone who legally is able to hear it or record it.

And yeah, Obama's comments were stupid too. He isn't my dear leader, he is my president though. And while I disagree with Obama about the clinger comment, I see the sociological logic behind it. And that, too, should be exposed and was.

What Romney said was pure Pubcrappe, just arrogant and WRONG. The 47% includes the military, the retired,many hard workers, the victims of the GOP Great Recession and 3 1/2 years of mindless obstruction- and MANY GOP voters!
What Obama said was true. People who are bitter, gave up, think gov't is just bad, and vote for gun and religious propagandists, the people who MADE them bitter, the screw the workers and the poor a-holes, the greedy idiot GOP...

Apparently, most of those who paid to be there agreed with Willard's comments.
What Pouty found really bad was Willard talking about the women sleeping 3 deep behind barbed wire.

Well hey, both were exposed... Which one did the American people deem more offensive?

That's not the question, which did Maobama voters deem most offensive, ya think the may protest too much. As in it hit a little too close to home.

Also the fact that Romney was explaining a spending and marketing strategy that has been spun out of proportion by the left seems to lost in the discussion. But hey let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.

Well, I know right wing idiots will hate to hear this. But Obama's claims, while uncomfortable, were accurate.

Look at human history. When populations have suffered, they have fled to the comforts of religion and weapons. Its not a new trend. It is human nature to be suffering, and look to God and self-defense in those times.

But, its also true that Romney was right. Throughout history, filthy rich elites have looked down on the others around them, and said they are a problem. That they dont give shit about the non-wealthy, and blamed the peasants for the problems of the village, or castle, or kingdom, or state, or nation.

Both are historically common, and both are exposed. Good. Thats how our government should be; Open and exposed for all to view within reason (exceptions with stuff like military plans, intelligence operations, etc, etc).

That's not the question, which did Maobama voters deem most offensive, ya think the may protest too much. As in it hit a little too close to home.

Also the fact that Romney was explaining a spending and marketing strategy that has been spun out of proportion by the left seems to lost in the discussion. But hey let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.

Oh get over it. It's not my fault you guys picked Mittens. Maybe he'll learn to be a little more humble now that he's had his political ass handed to him so many times.

What Romney said was pure Pubcrappe, just arrogant and WRONG. The 47% includes the military, the retired,many hard workers, the victims of the GOP Great Recession and 3 1/2 years of mindless obstruction- and MANY GOP voters!
What Obama said was true. People who are bitter, gave up, think gov't is just bad, and vote for gun and religious propagandists, the people who MADE them bitter, the screw the workers and the poor a-holes, the greedy idiot GOP...

I'm not usually so blunt, but your a lying sob. Romney was speaking about the 47% of Americans who wouldn't vote for him no matter what and that was why he was not going to expend resources on them. The left took it upon themselves to define the 47%, Romney didn't.

Oh get over it. It's not my fault you guys picked Mittens. Maybe he'll learn to be a little more humble now that he's had his political ass handed to him so many times.

FYI I didn't vote for Romney in the primaries, I'm just getting damned tired of the fucking lies the left are telling. Romney said what he said, it you commies that are spinning the context and attempting to define what he said as something he didn't say. I guess truth has no merit for you folks.

I'm not usually so blunt, but your a lying sob. Romney was speaking about the 47% of Americans who wouldn't vote for him no matter what and that was why he was not going to expend resources on them. The left took it upon themselves to define the 47%, Romney didn't.

No, I think Romney defined them fairly well. People who feel entitled, people who look to the government.

But, hey, its a brilliant campaign strategy: "About half dont agree with me; So fuck 'em, I dont care about them".

Yep. One helluva campaign strategy indeed!

Yeah, because they don't ever want the voting public to actually know what they are telling their cronies behind closed doors.

:lol: FAIL

Well, I know right wing idiots will hate to hear this. But Obama's claims, while uncomfortable, were accurate.

Look at human history. When populations have suffered, they have fled to the comforts of religion and weapons. Its not a new trend. It is human nature to be suffering, and look to God and self-defense in those times.

But, its also true that Romney was right. Throughout history, filthy rich elites have looked down on the others around them, and said they are a problem. That they dont give shit about the non-wealthy, and blamed the peasants for the problems of the village, or castle, or kingdom, or state, or nation.

Both are historically common, and both are exposed. Good. Thats how our government should be; Open and exposed for all to view within reason (exceptions with stuff like military plans, intelligence operations, etc, etc).

Take you spin and put it where the sun don't shine. Maobama was being just as much an elitist as you're accuse Romney of being, remember he was talking to his big donors also.

FYI I didn't vote for Romney in the primaries, I'm just getting damned tired of the fucking lies the left are telling. Romney said what he said, it you commies that are spinning the context and attempting to define what he said as something he didn't say. I guess truth has no merit for you folks.

He straight up insulted people in the most pretentious manner possible. No sympathy for him whatsoever. His true beliefs were brought to light and he lost the chance to obtain a position he didn't deserve. Thank God that out of touch oligarch is not my President.

Take you spin and put it where the sun don't shine. Maobama was being just as much an elitist as you're accuse Romney of being, remember he was talking to his big donors also.

Do you even read responses? I said Obama was an idiot for saying that. Remember, I didnt vote for either of the morons.

That's not what he said that got him into trouble.
Bishop Romney said:
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.​
Romney went on: "[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

So it looks like you're the lying SOB. And a rank amateur when it comes to understanding politics.

I swear, that's the worst thing about this teabagger thing: it produced political imbeciles trying to speak intelligently about things they don't have the tools or the patience to understand.

No, I think Romney defined them fairly well. People who feel entitled, people who look to the government.

But, hey, its a brilliant campaign strategy: "About half dont agree with me; So fuck 'em, I dont care about them".

Yep. One helluva campaign strategy indeed!

Yep, and I figure he got what he deserved for listening to the dumb assed advisers that told him to go that way. But that doesn't alter the facts, does it?

Forum List

Back