The 2020 Election: Is Common Sense Making a Comeback?

Who gets your vote in 2020?

• Any Democrat candidate who wins the nomination

• A Democrat if he/she is a common sense candidate

• President Trump the Republican

• President Trump who has earned a second term

• President Trump the common sense candidate

• Any Republican who wins the nomination

• Any Republican who is a common sense candidate

• Somebody else

• I won't vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
And from what hate site did you copy that line? I bet you can't cite a credible source for it or put it into any kind of context.

It's a very reasonable interpretation of your statement. Democrats say "Look at how good our candidate is". Republicans say "Well, our candidate is flawed, but who cares?". No, most people are not flawed in the way Trump, his administration and his followers are flawed. Most people are clearly morally superior to Trump and his followers.

You don't see Republicans demonizing and slandering the hard working people of ICE and the Border Patrol or accusing them of abusing, mistreating or creating terrible conditions and even wrongful death of illegals held in 'concentration camps' which is utterly ridiculous and there is no truth to it.

As you're now defending concentration camps for children by telling lies, you're clearly morally inferior to most other people.

You don't see Republicans screaming RACISM if they can't come up with anything else to use to attack somebody.

And Democrats don't do that. You're lying there out of cowardice. You've been told to defend your cult's racism. That means either you approve of it, or you don't dare disobey.

You don't see Republicans harassing and physically attacking and driving conservatives out of restaurants or theaters and encouraging everybody to do that.

Were your feewings hurt? Fascinating, the stupid little things that your cult has ordered you to melt down over. I mean, who cares about children in concentration camps? The important thing is the tender feelings of conservatives. When we call them out on their disgusting behavior, their feelings are hurt, making conservatives the real victims.

You don't see Republicans sniping at police officers from roof tops or marching in the street chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon!"

So the violent Jews/liberals are attacking good Germans/Americans, which justifies a brownshirt crackdown. History doesn't change, just the names.

You don't see Republicans refusing to condemn leftist violence.

But they refuse to condemn their own, which is many times more common. You're running cover for conservative violence now, with your fake tales of how liberals are more violent. The two sides are complete opposites there. Liberals condemn violence, conservatives make excuses for violence.

You don't see Republican organizing to silence or prevent the presence of somebody from expressing their opinions on college campuses or providing safe spaces so college students don't have to see or hear anything other than what they want to see or hear. (Republicans still believe education includes critical thinking about all ideas and concepts and understanding why one is superior to another rather than indoctrinating students in one point of view only.)

It's not normal to be in complete meltdown mode over some dumb college kids. Your masters have used propaganda tactics to terrify your into submission. They then promise to save you from the horrors they invented, and thus gain your allegiance.

I could go on and on and on and on and on. . . . .

Indeed. You've absorbed all of your cult's propaganda talking points. The problem for you is that nobody outside of your cult falls for you propaganda. Instead, they just keep calling you out on your awful behavior, and you have no way to respond.

And from what hate site did you copy that line? I bet you can't cite a credible source for it or put it into any kind of context.

It's a very reasonable interpretation of your statement. Democrats say "Look at how good our candidate is". Republicans say "Well, our candidate is flawed, but who cares?". No, most people are not flawed in the way Trump, his administration and his followers are flawed. Most people are clearly morally superior to Trump and his followers.

You don't see Republicans demonizing and slandering the hard working people of ICE and the Border Patrol or accusing them of abusing, mistreating or creating terrible conditions and even wrongful death of illegals held in 'concentration camps' which is utterly ridiculous and there is no truth to it.

As you're now defending concentration camps for children by telling lies, you're clearly morally inferior to most other people.

You don't see Republicans screaming RACISM if they can't come up with anything else to use to attack somebody.

And Democrats don't do that. You're lying there out of cowardice. You've been told to defend your cult's racism. That means either you approve of it, or you don't dare disobey.

You don't see Republicans harassing and physically attacking and driving conservatives out of restaurants or theaters and encouraging everybody to do that.

Were your feewings hurt? Fascinating, the stupid little things that your cult has ordered you to melt down over. I mean, who cares about children in concentration camps? The important thing is the tender feelings of conservatives. When we call them out on their disgusting behavior, their feelings are hurt, making conservatives the real victims.

You don't see Republicans sniping at police officers from roof tops or marching in the street chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon!"

So the violent Jews/liberals are attacking good Germans/Americans, which justifies a brownshirt crackdown. History doesn't change, just the names.

You don't see Republicans refusing to condemn leftist violence.

But they refuse to condemn their own, which is many times more common. You're running cover for conservative violence now, with your fake tales of how liberals are more violent. The two sides are complete opposites there. Liberals condemn violence, conservatives make excuses for violence.

You don't see Republican organizing to silence or prevent the presence of somebody from expressing their opinions on college campuses or providing safe spaces so college students don't have to see or hear anything other than what they want to see or hear. (Republicans still believe education includes critical thinking about all ideas and concepts and understanding why one is superior to another rather than indoctrinating students in one point of view only.)

It's not normal to be in complete meltdown mode over some dumb college kids. Your masters have used propaganda tactics to terrify your into submission. They then promise to save you from the horrors they invented, and thus gain your allegiance.

I could go on and on and on and on and on. . . . .

Indeed. You've absorbed all of your cult's propaganda talking points. The problem for you is that nobody outside of your cult falls for you propaganda. Instead, they just keep calling you out on your awful behavior, and you have no way to respond.

I rarely respond to chopped up posts because usually it destroys context and introduces a lot of non sequitur that derails the argument. Thanks for understanding.

1. Yes he did loud and clear. You are in denial.

2. You are lying. Show me evidence.

3. Dude did you read my post or you just stared at it? The problem is you are trying to give your messiah too much credit that he doesn’t deserve. Jobs are still leaving this country at record numbers. Like the Carrier company in Indianapolis that Trump trying to save and gave them money just to stay in US. At the end Carrier still moved to Mexico.

Coal industry will die by itself either you or me like it or not. That’s a fact. So please stop lying.

Could I suggest some good books on anger management? Faux outrage? Whatever sort of OCD combined with TDS that blinds people to the inconsistency and incongruity of their postings? Obviously facts and common sense metrics of economics and social dynamics aren't working for you.

The President has been doing a commendable job and is earning his second term. I really feel for the leftists who are in total anguish and denial, not to mention in despair and anguish, about that, but oh well. Life goes on.

No I’m not angry at all.

I’m just responding how ignorant you are in reality. Trying to give your fake messiah too much credits he doesn’t deserve.

Give me an example where I’m in denial. All my post are based on facts and reality. I do not lie and post false like you.

Like this stupid coal crap. Trump knew all along coal is dying whether he, you or me like it or not. Even in China coal is dying. Then he went and promised them he will revive the coal industries by lowering emissions here and there polluting the atmosphere.

In order to revive the coal industries you have to kill the natural gas business and reusable energy like solar power business. So how the hell can you save the coal industries? That’s the reality and facts. No bull shit.
/—-/ How stupid. You don’t need to kill off anything. Get the Gubmint out of the way and let the free market decide which prevails in spite of your political agenda. And yes there are plenty of examples to prove it.

You don’t know shit dude. What free market you are babbling that you don’t know? What market do you know anyway?
What do you want me prove? Tell me.

I asked you several questions. You have not answered a single one of them dude.
/——/ The Free market that determines which product will prevail. PC vs MAC, SUVs vs sedans, digital vs analog, cell phones vs pay phones, Amazon vs Brick and mortar, air travel vs rail vs steam ship, in early cars gas vs electric vs steam, email and text vs snail mail... the list is endless. Now get the Gubmint and your political agenda out of the way and let the free market decide which energy supply prevails.

Cellblock. I’m feel bad beating your ignorance and dumb rebuttal. I feel sorry for you.
We are talking about coal.

What I’m telling you are the reality and facts . And it doesn’t matter what and how I told you. It’s bound to happen. Coal industry is becoming obsolete. I just posted above one of them filed bankruptcy this month because US consumers are moving away from coal. Now how dumb can you be?

This has nothing to do with sedan, suv, digital or analog that you are bubbling about.

I posted and asked several times all over.......
1. What regulations that Trump abolished that helped the economy?

2. What did he do that helped the booming economy?

But not a single Trump supporters can give me an honest answer.
/——-/ Get your Google fixed so you can do your own research. Trump Has Repealed Hundreds Of Obama-Era Regulations
...federal agencies delayed 282 regulations going through the rule making process and halted rulemaking for another 109 regulations. OMB also reports a 50 percent drop in “economically significant” regulations — rules costing $100 million or more.

Like this post. This is so funny.
This is like 2 drunk alcoholics talking about women.

I tried rape 282 women but I settled for 109 and that saves me $100 bucks........... ARE YOU CRAZY?

Reposting this one more time as it sort of got lost in the troll storm. Nobody wants to take on this question involving common sense?

When we are considering common sense, let's focus on one single concept at a time. This time let's focus on. . .
What is more profitable for Americans as a whole?

A. A person working for and meriting a paycheck and thereby increasing his/her wealth along with that of his/her employer?

B. Taking resources from one person in order to provide another with a government check?

Which choice most increases the economy?
Which choice requires the least involuntary contributions from others?
Which choice costs the taxpayers the most in bureaucracy?
Which choice is more likely to produce a sense of self worth, responsibility, accountability, pride of accomplishment?
Which choice more likely narrows the wealth inequality gap?
Which choice empowers people more?
Which choice empowers government more?

And once common sense is applied, which candidate makes the most sense in 2020? President Trump? or whomever among the current field of candidates the Democrats nominate?

If you are trying to give Trump credits of the booming economy. That is just another pile of cow dung.

Trump has nothing repeat NOTHING to do with the current booming economy.

It’s Obama’s economy and regulations.
Do you honestly believe that the economy is this good without the investments before 2015? The economy is already booming in 2015 especially in 2016.
I asked this question REPEATEDLY but none of you snowflakes can answer this simple question.
/——-/ Obozo had QE to boost the market. Trump has had 7 rate increases yet the market breaks new records almost every week. Trump is slashing regulations at record speed. Obozo said 1.5% GDP is the new norm. This is Trumps economic boom,

That is just a pile of cow dung. You did not even answer my question.

1. You purposely ignored that during the Obama years we are in recession because the collapse of the real state that some families are still recovering.

2. At the same time the whole republican law makers tried very hard to make him look bad right at the first day at his oval office. Republicans law makers didn’t care if its good for the American people. They just want to make him look bad.

Despite with all of those obstacles. The unemployment in
Oct. 2016 4.9
Nov. 2016 4.7
Dec. 2016 4.7

That proved the recovery is on the way up under Obama. Then Trump happened to be at the right place at the right time. So it doesn’t matter who was elected president Bush, Hillary, Ted Cruz, Ron Paul...... the economy still be this good. It’s not because of this sleaze bag that you are trying to give credits.

And why are you keep repeating slashing regulations? When you cannot even prove a single regulations-that benefited the economy.
Can you please name me one?

Last edited:
Reposting this one more time as it sort of got lost in the troll storm. Nobody wants to take on this question involving common sense?

When we are considering common sense, let's focus on one single concept at a time. This time let's focus on. . .

A. A person working for and meriting a paycheck and thereby increasing his/her wealth along with that of his/her employer?

B. Taking resources from one person in order to provide another with a government check?

Which choice is more likely to produce a sense of self worth, responsibility, accountability, pride of accomplishment?

And once common sense is applied, which candidate makes the most sense in 2020? President Trump? or whomever among the current field of candidates the Democrats nominate?

If you are trying to give Trump credits of the booming economy. That is just another pile of cow dung.

Do you honestly believe that the economy is this good without the investments before 2015? The economy is already booming in 2015 especially in 2016.
I asked this question REPEATEDLY but none of you snowflakes can answer this simple question.
/——-/ Obozo had QE to boost the market. Trump has had 7 rate increases yet the market breaks new records almost every week. Trump is slashing regulations at record speed. Obozo said 1.5% GDP is the new norm. This is Trumps economic boom,

1. You purposely ignored that during the Obama years we are in recession because the collapse of the real state that some families are still recovering.

2. At the same time the whole republican law makers tried very hard to make him look bad right at the first day at his oval office. Republicans law makers didn’t care if its good for the American people. They just want to make him look bad.

Oct. 2016 4.9
Nov. 2016 4.7
Dec. 2016 4.7

That proved the recovery is on the way up under Obama. Then Trump happened to be at the right place at the right time. So it doesn’t matter who was elected president Bush, Hillary, Ted Cruz, Ron Paul...... the economy still be this good. It’s not because of this sleaze bag that you are trying to give credits.

And why are you keep repeating slashing regulations? When you cannot even prove a single regulations-that benefited the economy.
/——/ Obozo economy had free money ( maybe QE confuses you) Trump has had 7 rate increases and is beating Obozo hands down.

Oct. 2016 4.9
Nov. 2016 4.7
Dec. 2016 4.7

/——/ Obozo economy had free money ( maybe QE confuses you) Trump has had 7 rate increases and is beating Obozo hands down.

Maybe you are retarded for making any kind of comparison.
Trumpy boi has nothing to do with the current booming economy. It’s Obama’s economy.

Oct. 2016 4.9
Nov. 2016 4.7
Dec. 2016 4.7

So far you have not answer any of my simple question.

Except keep admiring that racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back