The 2016 "Godzilla El Nino".So Jerry Brown?Global Warming Again?Just Like With Your Drought?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banghead::argue: If the predictions are accurate, California is in for it this winter! Yup, and when LA and/or SanFran is under 12-36 inches of water/snow, who will Jerry Brown blame next time? He is already blaming Global Warming for the drought and fires, so will he pull a 180 and blame the winter floods on Global Warming too? Anyone here just can't wait for January? Yah, lets just see how many illegals run back to South America if the 2016 El Nino causes never ending chaos in LA next winter.:scared1:

:banghead::argue: If the predictions are accurate, California is in for it this winter! Yup, and when LA and/or SanFran is under 12-36 inches of water/snow, who will Jerry Brown blame next time? He is already blaming Global Warming for the drought and fires, so will he pull a 180 and blame the winter floods on Global Warming too? Anyone here just can't wait for January? Yah, lets just see how many illegals run back to South America if the 2016 El Nino causes never ending chaos in LA next winter.:scared1:
I was in LA back in 1969 when houses were floating down the streets. It gets bad there sometimes.

• Banned
I was in LA back in 1969 when houses were floating down the streets. It gets bad there sometimes.
well, Bush wasn't around yet, so who got the blame?

2015 US Fall Forecast: Fire Danger to Worsen in West; September May Yield Tropical Impact in South

By Jillian MacMath, AccuWeather.com Staff Writer

August 13, 2015; 9:16 PM ET

More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin

As fall of 2015 unfolds, an already brutal wildfire season will continue across much of California and the Northwest. In contrast, the rain will continue at times in the Southwest even after the monsoon fades in early September.

650x366_08111409_2015-fall-highlights-adc.jpg

Not just California. And as climate change continues and just as we have been seeing for some time now, it will continue to get worse.

I'm glad I no longer live in the desert southwest.

The same one that we all should blame. The weather is GOD's work. He knows what he's doing. I don't blame Bush any more than I blame every single president since JFK. Every president over the past half century has had a hand in the decline of America.

• Banned
I wonder if Albert Hammond is already counting his royalties again.

• Banned
The same one that we all should blame. The weather is GOD's work. He knows what he's doing. I don't blame Bush any more than I blame every single president since JFK. Every president over the past half century has had a hand in the decline of America.
Pelosi will Blame Bush, (well if she ever comes out of her coma)

It's all politics. Just a game, nothing more. Politics is a cruel game played against this country and her citizens.

It's all politics. Just a game, nothing more. Politics is a cruel game played against this country and her citizens.

Lol, says the guy that hates civilization and government ad believes that the corporation should be allowed to do as they please.

Lol, says the guy that hates civilization and government ad believes that the corporation should be allowed to do as they please.

Not so hard to believe.

I mean, god really is the biggest and most successful corporate scam of all time.

Reminds me - I just read of a 90-something year old woman thrown out of her church for not handing over her ransom money tithing. Guess she won't get all raptured and junk.

Obviously you have me confused with someone else. I do NOT hate civilization, and I do NOT believe that corporations should be allowed to do as they please. Also, our government is corrupt from top to bottom. Anything else?

well next time around it will be illegals floating on their houses that will just head downstream to the border.

yes, a few years before "It Never Rains In California" hit the airwaves.

Forum List

Back