The 2011 Obama Campaign Tour:What Will Obama Brag About Regarding What He Has Fixed ?

Shhh...
youre%20upsetting.jpg

yeah right, like any of those really mean jack shit. and a few named are just pure BULLSHIT. WON the nobel peace prize then she list this...
-Killed more terrorists and at a quicker rate.
-Killed Osama Bin Laden.
that one there cracked me up..:lol:

Bullshit.

Really.

Tell us what he should have done instead of:

"-Saved the US automotive industry." by having the government prop up GM? What should he have done? I'm guessing you won't give a single fucking specific answer to that question will you? Didn't think so.

lol, SAVED the Us automotive industry...by bailing out ONE COMPANY?
The only thing the obama SAVED was his UNION BACKERS JOBS at GM. but hey, you all go on believing HE SAVED THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY with one wave of his (taxpayers) MONEY MAGIC WAND.:lol:

Last edited:
Lets see what we had under Bush..

Stock market crashed from 14,000 down to 6500
Losing 700,000 jobs a month
Housing market crashed
Financial and Auto industries collapsed
Officially worst Recession in 70 years
Two unnecessary wars
Gave up on the war on terror
Avoided international cooperation
Torture
Denial of Human Rights

Since Obama

Stock Market up over 50%
Gaining 200,000 jobs a month
Saved the Financial and Auto sectors
Depression avoided, out of recession
Pulled back from Iraq and refocused war on terrorism to where the terrorists actually are
Killed Osama Bin Laden
Banned Torture
Built international coalitions to fight in Afghanistan and Libya
Won Nobel Peace Prize

yeah right, like any of those really mean jack shit. and a few named are just pure BULLSHIT. WON the nobel peace prize then she list this...

that one there cracked me up..:lol:

Bullshit.

Really.

"-Saved the US automotive industry." by having the government prop up GM? What should he have done? I'm guessing you won't give a single fucking specific answer to that question will you? Didn't think so.

The only thing the obama SAVED was his UNION BACKERS JOBS at GM. but hey, you all go on believing HE SAVED THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY with one wave of his (taxpayers) MONEY MAGIC WAND.:lol:[/QUOTE

Yup and after spending all that taxpayer money GM and Chrysler still went into bankrupcy.

Bullshit.

Really.

The only thing the obama SAVED was his UNION BACKERS JOBS at GM. but hey, you all go on believing HE SAVED THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY with one wave of his (taxpayers) MONEY MAGIC WAND.:lol:[/QUOTE

Yup and after spending all that taxpayer money GM and Chrysler still went into bankrupcy.

Obama bailed out two of the big three auto companies. Unlike Bush, who like any republican, just threw money at them....Obama insisted on major restructuring before he would LOAN them money

GM had to undergo a management restructuring and shed unprofitable companies. The WORKERS had to make concessions on pay, benefit and pension packages

The end result was a stroger US Auto industry that is now showing a profit for the first time in years

The Killing Of Osama Bin Biden hasn't fixed the economy or brought the price of gas back down to $1.99 a gallon, Obama Hasn't Done Jack Sh***T about Ahmandenhigad !!! So much for being a Strong Leader on Foreign Affairs! When Iran starts tossing bombs into Jerusalim, whats Bambi gonna do? Throw sticks and stones?

Everything Obama tried to accomplish in 2.5 years,,,WAS ON BORROWED MONEY FROM OUR CHILDREDN !!! Thanks To Bambi, all our kids are already between 50 and 100K In DEBT! and yet the media thinks he's just so WONDERFUL !!!

Hmm..
What has President Obama accomplished?
-Saved the US financial industry.
-Saved the US automotive industry.
-Kept the US economy from plunging into a full blown depression.
-Passed Health Care Reform.
-Banned Torture.
-Restored stem cell testing.
-Won the Nobel Peace Prize.
-Saved millions of jobs via the stimulus package.
-Restored fractured relationships with allies.
-Sent the national guard to the borders to secure them.
-Booted more illegals then the previous administration. (Down to 11 million from 13 million)
-Killed Osama Bin Laden.

In three short years.

o m g ........... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhaH HA ha ha haha ha hahahhaahaaaa.

Obama deported 2 million Illegals AAAAAAAAAHA HHA h a Ah ahah ahah

Won the NPP then KILLED MORE terrorists FASTER than BUSH AHHHHHHH AH AHa hahaha

Banned Torture, then killed OBL based off info he got from tirture! AAAAAAAA ha ahah HA Ahhh~

More or less saved the country and the economy that just happens to be slipping back into a recession it never left AHAHHAhaah H HA haha hahahahahahahahaha...

Stimulus 3.0 Inc to save us from the already saved America! I love it.

Hmm..
-Banned Torture.
-Booted more illegals then the previous administration. (Down to 11 million from 13 million)
-Killed Osama Bin Laden.

In three short years.

Well, he has killed UBL and purchased the Nobel Peace Prize for $100 million a year in promised cash to the Nobel committee.

The rest you just made up.

Link and not some BS link plz, I have never even heard of that.

Obama bailed out two of the big three auto companies. Unlike Bush, who like any republican, just threw money at them....Obama insisted on major restructuring before he would LOAN them money

GM had to undergo a management restructuring and shed unprofitable companies. The WORKERS had to make concessions on pay, benefit and pension packages

The end result was a stroger US Auto industry that is now showing a profit for the first time in years

Give me 40 billion and I'll turn a profit by the end of the day... You fail to see that Obama made rich people rich don't you? Do you really think if the companies failed that no one would have come up behind and created a new buisness? I mean really... are you that much of a hack? Wouldn't the sales just have moved over to Ford?

He'll yammer on about evil Conservatives, moats and alligators. The guy's a buffoon. And a low class buffoon at that.

Hmm..
-Banned Torture.
-Killed Osama Bin Laden.

In three short years.

o m g ........... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhaH HA ha ha haha ha hahahhaahaaaa.

Obama deported 2 million Illegals AAAAAAAAAHA HHA h a Ah ahah ahah

Won the NPP then KILLED MORE terrorists FASTER than BUSH AHHHHHHH AH AHa hahaha

Banned Torture, then killed OBL based off info he got from tirture! AAAAAAAA ha ahah HA Ahhh~

More or less saved the country and the economy that just happens to be slipping back into a recession it never left AHAHHAhaah H HA haha hahahahahahahahaha...

Stimulus 3.0 Inc to save us from the already saved America! I love it.

These folks live in a fucked up hitherto reality where we're as a nation too good to water-board but not so much when it comes to outright assassination. That's ok.

Please.. they're not to be taken seriously.. but they're fun to laugh at!

:lol::lol::lol:

holy shit, we should start calling the little DICTATOR Obama, Hugo Chavez Jr.

Bragging?

He won the Nobel Prize and killed the most wanted terrorist on earth...what else do you need?

How about preventing a depression, creating 3 million jobs, saving the auto industry, ending credit card abuse, repealing DADT, reducing nuclear weapons...

Oh yes

Almost forgot the best of all.......Obamacare!

Bragging?

He won the Nobel Prize and killed the most wanted terrorist on earth...what else do you need?

How about preventing a depression, creating 3 million jobs, saving the auto industry, ending credit card abuse, repealing DADT, reducing nuclear weapons...

Oh yes

SAVED THE AUTO INDUSTRY..LOL:eusa_liar:
SAVED 3 MILLION JOBS....LOL:eusa_liar:
ending credit card abuse....HUH?...LOL
reduced nuclear weapons by REMOVING them on his own I guess....lol
Repeal DADT....whoopty doo:eusa_whistle:

and the best of all, Obamacare which needed OVER 2000 waivers for his buddies in the Unions, yet it STICKS IT TO THE REST OF US.......... all together now.......yea yea yea.

and this one here STILL cracks me up..

good grief...:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Bragging?

Oh yes

SAVED THE AUTO INDUSTRY..LOL:eusa_liar:
SAVED 3 MILLION JOBS....LOL:eusa_liar:
ending credit card abuse....HUH?...LOL
reduced nuclear weapons by REMOVING them on his own I guess....lol
Repeal DADT....whoopty doo:eusa_whistle:

and the best of all, Obamacare which needed OVER 2000 waivers for his buddies in the Unions, yet it STICKS IT TO THE REST OF US.......... all together now.......yea yea yea.

and this one here STILL cracks me up..

good grief...:lol::lol::lol:

gee Steph....looking bad for the GOP

That is already an impressive list of accomplishments and he is only 2 1/2 years in

By election day you can add that Obama won both wars that Bush couldn't and defeated AlQaida

Damn Girl....Its tough being you

Hey Steph!

Wanna know what is really cool?

Think about all the Hollywood movies that will come out just before the election showing how Obama got Osama Bin Laden when Bush couldn't

Bragging?

Oh yes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH HAHAH aha hAH hahAhaaaaaaaaa! RUN OFF OF IT! That's all I can say RW.... I DARE Obama to tell Americans during the GE that "I saved America from a depression!"

Americans will be thinking:

4-5$ gas, Obama is in the tank with big oil like Bush!

2 new wars stacked on 2 old wars and 1 expanded war, Obama must be in the tank for the military!

Record setting corporate donations to Obama, Obama is in the pocket of big biz!

Bush tax cuts, torture, secret prisons, expanded homeland security, bail outs for the rich, stimulus for the rich....

Obama: But but but, I have a Nobel peace prize and I alone killed OBL!

Oh how I wonder if Obamacare will be wiped out due to being unconstitutional, which will look great on his resume…

Hey Steph!

Think about all the Hollywood movies that will come out just before the election showing how Obama got Osama Bin Laden when Bush couldn't

Hmm, I wonder what Obama's role will be.

Some important looking guy: "Quick Mr. President, we need to get you off this Golf course and into a room with some really really important military guys to get an "Ok" to kill OBL!

Obama:"Are you sure it can't wait I only have 3 holes left?"

Some important looking guy: "Mr. President, we have a real chance here."

Obama:"Ok ok, but do I get to hold a gun?"

Some important looking guy: "/blinks."

A 2 hour movie where Obama stars for 35 seconds! OBAMA KILLED OBL! And saved America froma depression!

Hey Steph!

Some important looking guy: "Quick Mr. President, we need to get you off this Golf course and into a room with some really really important military guys to get an "Ok" to kill OBL!

A 2 hour movie where Obama stars for 35 seconds! OBAMA KILLED OBL! And saved America froma depression!

not only are Obamabots dishonest as hell about his record but, they are funny little cult members too,.:lol:

Hey Steph!

not only are Obamabots dishonest as hell about his record but, they are funny little cult members too,.:lol:

The worst thing that could have happened with Obama getting OBL is that the fringe cockhungy Obamabots would psuh it to far and Oh man did they deliver.

Forum List

Back