The 2009 FOOTBALL Season Thread

Good. I hate the fucking lions. as far as shockey goes, wait till next week when they get an actual NFL team.

The Saints beating the Lions is like beating a blind kid at Basketball. It's just not fair. :lol:

By the way, was I right in seeing two Bears players ran into one another?

Jesus god, where's Jim McMahon? He'd be better at this age than cutler.

fucking lions.
If i heard it right, the dopey Lions were taunting Brees when it was 14-10, so he taught them a 'lesson.'

Shocky had two TDs, i was right about him being back.

Good. I hate the fucking lions. as far as shockey goes, wait till next week when they get an actual NFL team.
They play the eglets, who may be sans Donovan.

And the eglets didn't exactly play a good team this week, Delholme was so bad (4 INTs and a fumble) he was benched in the 3rd.

If i heard it right, the dopey Lions were taunting Brees when it was 14-10, so he taught them a 'lesson.'

Shocky had two TDs, i was right about him being back.

They play the eglets, who may be sans Donovan.

And the eglets didn't exactly play a good team this week, Delholme was so bad (4 INTs and a fumble) he was benched in the 3rd.

Good, I hate McNabb. I hope Kolb takes them to the superbowl.

Is it just me or is watching these two teams play worse and worse as time goes on?

Bears need four more safeties. what the hell is olberführer doing on here?

Bears need four more safeties. what the hell is olberführer doing on here?

Bears need a lot of things. I'm still wondering why you actually drafted Cutler. :lol:

I didn't watch football all last year. i still should have known better than to play a chicago qb.

edit"

draft a chicago qb

My QB in 2 leagues goes tomorrow, Rivers.

I have to play big ben next week in another, thanks to pisshead Donovan getting hurt again.

Forum List

Back