The 2009 FOOTBALL Season Thread

Denver's unis have to be the ugliest I have ever seen.

And that's saying something, considering some of the God-awful throw-back uniforms some teams have been wearing.
Jets can top it in the ugly uni throwback battle.

favre+jets+titans.jpg

NY, Denver and Indy all 5-0.

Hell of a season brewing, NY plays undefeated Saints next week in the big easy, that should be something!

LOL, Dude beat me to it.

What's sad is that you'll see WAY more than a handul of fans sporting those jerseys, too.

Jackson fucking Pollack could throw something together on a whim, put an Eagles logo on it somewhere, and people would STILL buy the jersey.

Raiders Achieve First Down

The Raiders, who fearlessly faced a third-and-one situation on their own 22-yard-line, somehow gained the 36 inches needed for an elusive first down, despite numerous obstacles that included a professional NFL defense, owner Al Davis' incompetent personnel decisions, mediocre play-calling, and general ineptitude.

"I cannot believe what I just saw," said CBS commentator Greg Gumbel, adding that he was amazed the Raiders advanced the ball beyond the line of scrimmage, let alone gained a full 10 yards. "The fact that they were out on the field for three consecutive plays without turning the ball over is incredible. But a first down? An actual first down from the Oakland Raiders? You…I mean—I just, I can't…"

"I'm speechless," Gumbel added.

The Giants got spanked today by the Saints!

Now I'm watching the Titans/Pats game, it's wild to see snow on the ground in October! :eek:

Forum List

Back