The 12 GOP traitors that voted against American Security

If you are a college prospect who is in favor of illiterate Mexicans and Central Americans of questionable background, swarming our border and taking what belongs to American citizens, I'm sure your momma will have to bribe someone to accept you.

What you say is right but a wall will prevent them from getting in. Once built we can boot those that are here out.

Bullshit. A Wall isn't gonna stop much of anything. There are already tunnels under what walls exist...ladders and ropes can go over them. I have tools in my shed that will cut through any wall they build in an hour. You think drug cartels and human traffickers couldn't do that? Of course they could.

Your wall is a "feel good fantasy"

And there's the 11 million already here. (You folks claim as many as 30 million) They aren't going anywhere. And business wouldn't let them. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. And that doesn't even touch on the impossibility of trying to "ethnically cleanse" a nation of 11-30 million people. Hitler tried it with HALF that number and we ended up with the Holocaust. Is that where you want to go?

Stop people. Your sad sick fantasies are becoming dangerous.

Far better, to begin crucifying employers of Illegals

Do THAT...and find a way to male the 11 million already here legal and paying taxes...and the problem is solved.

No jobs and they don't come here
Nope.

Do that, and send the 11 million back to their own countries-of-origin.
You CAN'T "send 11 million back" anywhere. It's just not possible...without camps and ovens

Let's deal in reality for once

We have 3 1/2 % unemployment. What do you think business is gonna do if we were even able to accomplish removing 6-12 million workers from the workforce? That would put unemployment at ZERO.

Yea wages would go up but there's no way in hell that businesses would allow that to happen. ZERO. Nada.

Seems those twelve aren't concerned with border security.

Nor are they concerned with the billions we tax payers spend on illegals every year.

They sure aren't concerned with American citizens who are robbed, raped and murder either.

Nor are they concerned with human or drug trafficking.

You can't cure idiots.
No. There is no cure for people like you.

TWELVE Senators stood up to Trump's over reach of Constitutional authority. That's not insignificant.

Traitors? Traitors to Trump?

This "Cult of Personality" is a danger to our Democracy people. And now the Orange Asshole is advocating violence.

We ar going down a bad road and it's time for Congress to stand up to him

So you are saying Trump doesn't have the power to declare a National Emergency??

Obama declared several NE's. Didn't hear you bitching about that.

If it goes to the SC Trump will win because he does have that authority.

Can you list the times that any other president used the power of the NE to override the will of Congress?

Congress didn't say no till Trump declared a National Emergency. Congress made their choice and Trump will make his. I don't consider those twelve traitors. Who knows why they voted as they did.

They don't seem to care about the billions these illegals cost us every year or the dead American killed, raped and robbed by them.

They don't seem to care that we have over eleven million illegals in the US right now.

Those twelve obviously don't see it as an invasion despite the thousands who are the border right now seeking asylum.

Trump has a pretty good hand and the SC will decide.

Trump Has a Strong Legal Argument That He Can Declare National Emergency at Border

Last edited:
Far better, to begin crucifying employers of Illegals

Do THAT...and find a way to male the 11 million already here legal and paying taxes...and the problem is solved.

No jobs and they don't come here
Nope.

Do that, and send the 11 million back to their own countries-of-origin.
You CAN'T "send 11 million back" anywhere. It's just not possible...without camps and ovens

Let's deal in reality for once
Nope. Crucify employers of Illegals, stop money-wire-transfers back to Mexico, stop giving them free school, social services, medical care, etc., make it illegal to provide them housing or cars, etc., and they'll run home on their own. On their own dime. At the speed of light.

We have 3 1/2 % unemployment. What do you think business is gonna do if we were even able to accomplish removing 6-12 million workers from the workforce? That would put unemployment at ZERO.

Yea wages would go up but there's no way in hell that businesses would allow that to happen. ZERO. Nada.
What's this? A Liberal (Illegals-friendly advocate) taking the side of 'business'? Time to stop 'business' from dictating such policy.

The CATO Institute says illegals "cost" between 6 and 16 billion.

And that INCLUDES the cost of ICE and Border Security and a bunch of other costs that are NOT going away
The Constitution give the power of the purse...to Congress...NOT the President

No previous "emergency" was used to enact spending that Congress refused

Nope. Crucify employers of Illegals, stop money-wire-transfers back to Mexico, stop giving them free school, social services, medical care, etc., make it illegal to provide them housing or cars, etc., and they'll run home on their own. On their own dime. At the speed of light.

It's simply NOT going to happen ans the humanitarian disaster would be unparalleled. It's a fantasy. You're smart enough to realize that if you just step back and breathe for a minute

What's this? A Liberal (Illegals-friendly advocate) taking the side of 'business'? Time to stop 'business' from dictating such policy.

It would be hard enough (near impossible) just to get legislation passed that would actually punish employers when they hire illegals. They will NEVER let that cheap labor escape.WE can make that cheap labor COST them. Make those workers legal...paying taxes...and raise the minimum wage to level the playing field

Again...you're smart enough to realize that

Nor are they concerned with the billions we tax payers spend on illegals every year.

They sure aren't concerned with American citizens who are robbed, raped and murder either.

You can't cure idiots.

TWELVE Senators stood up to Trump's over reach of Constitutional authority. That's not insignificant.

This "Cult of Personality" is a danger to our Democracy people. And now the Orange Asshole is advocating violence.

So you are saying Trump doesn't have the power to declare a National Emergency??

Can you list the times that any other president used the power of the NE to override the will of Congress?

Congress didn't say no till Trump declared a National Emergency. Congress made their choice and Trump will make his. I don't consider those twelve traitors. Who knows why they voted as they did.

They don't seem to care about the billions these illegals cost us every year or the dead American killed, raped and robbed by them.

They don't seem to care that we have over eleven million illegals in the US right now.

Those twelve obviously don't see it as an invasion despite the thousands who are the border right now seeking asylum.

Trump Has a Strong Legal Argument That He Can Declare National Emergency at Border

Congress said “no we will not give you more money for your fence”....then Trump declared a NE to override the will of congress.

So I ask again, list all the times a NE was used to override the will of congress.

I suspect the SCOTUS will not come down in Trump’s favor. This is a clear overreach of executive power.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You can't cure idiots.

Congress said “no we will not give you more money for your fence”....then Trump declared a NE to override the will of congress.

So I ask again, list all the times a NE was used to override the will of congress.

I suspect the SCOTUS will not come down in Trump’s favor. This is a clear overreach of executive power.

I disagree. The SC will be looking to see if the POTUS has the authority to declare a National Emergency, not what the reason is. And yes. He does have that authority.

I think what these republican senators did was actually good for the country. From my understanding the president, any president for that matter, is not allowed to spend money not approved by Congress. Using an emergency declaration to circumvent our country’s checks and balances in order to do just that is not protecting and preserving the constitution of the United States and is setting a bad precedent that will undoubtedly be repeated in the future if successful.

The fear and concern over immigration is understandable but looking back in history it’s things like this and obviously other abuses of power that lead to other bad things and abuses for the sake of “safety”. I’m sure not all of these senators are doing this for constitutional reasons and some are opposing more for personal reasons against Trump,but at the end of the day the route the president is choosing is not the proper one in my opinion and goes against the concept of limited powers.

Last edited:
The Constitution did not create the President's power to do what Trump did, he got that power due to a statue passed by Congress. If Congress doesn't want the President to have that power, they shouldn't have created the statute.

They didn't expect a President with no respect for the Constitution trying to do an end-around Congressional refusal to fund his vanity project.

You can't cure idiots.

The interesting thing here is that we may be seeing what an impeachment vote may look like. And don't think that fact has escaped Trump

12 Senators stood up to Trump's authoritarian bullshit...a couple more and he has a serious problem

The Constitution did not create the President's power to do what Trump did, he got that power due to a statue passed by Congress. If Congress doesn't want the President to have that power, they shouldn't have created the statute.

They didn't expect a President with no respect for the Constitution trying to do an end-around Congressional refusal to fund his vanity project.

Its not an end around you stupid cow. He has the authority to declare a National Emergency. Its a power Congress granted.

Yes, The President Can Declare A ‘National Emergency‘ To Build A Wall

It will end up in the SC.

The SC will find he does have the authority.

They won't care about the reason just the fact that he has that authority as past Presidents have had.

I disagree. The SC will be looking to see if the POTUS has the authority to declare a National Emergency, not what the reason is. And yes. He does have that authority.

His authority is not without limits, he is the president not the King.

But I am glad you realize it had never been before.

His authority is not without limits, he is the president not the King.

But I am glad you realize it had never been before.

Of course his authority has limits. The power to declare a NE was granted by Congress.

Yes, The President Can Declare A ‘National Emergency‘ To Build A Wall

It will end up in the SC and they will find for Trump because Congress granted all US Presidents that power.

They won't care about the reason, just the fact that he has that power.

Forum List

Back