The 12 GOP traitors that voted against American Security

Seems those twelve aren't concerned with border security.

Nor are they concerned with the billions we tax payers spend on illegals every year.

They sure aren't concerned with American citizens who are robbed, raped and murder either.

Nor are they concerned with human or drug trafficking.

You can't cure idiots.
No. There is no cure for people like you.

TWELVE Senators stood up to Trump's over reach of Constitutional authority. That's not insignificant.

Traitors? Traitors to Trump?

This "Cult of Personality" is a danger to our Democracy people. And now the Orange Asshole is advocating violence.

We ar going down a bad road and it's time for Congress to stand up to him

So you are saying Trump doesn't have the power to declare a National Emergency??

Obama declared several NE's. Didn't hear you bitching about that.

If it goes to the SC Trump will win because he does have that authority.

EMERGENCY: a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.

Emergency: Billions of tax payer dollars used to take care of illegals.

Emergency: American citizens robbed, raped and murdered.

Emergency: Human Trafficers using the border to move their human cargo.

Emergency: Drug mules hauling drugs across our border.

Emergency: A dumb ass like who doesn't know what an emergency is.

Those are all problems, none of them is an emergency unless you make up your own definition of the word.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I call spending billions on illegals more than a problem.

I call the robbing, raping an murder of American citizens by illegals more than just a problem.

Oh and human trafficking and drug trafficking are more than just a problem.

I'd venture to say that if one of your loved ones was murdered by an illegal you would call in more than just a problem.

Seems those twelve aren't concerned with border security.

Nor are they concerned with the billions we tax payers spend on illegals every year.

They sure aren't concerned with American citizens who are robbed, raped and murder either.

Nor are they concerned with human or drug trafficking.

You can't cure idiots.

TWELVE Senators stood up to Trump's over reach of Constitutional authority. That's not insignificant.

This "Cult of Personality" is a danger to our Democracy people. And now the Orange Asshole is advocating violence.

So you are saying Trump doesn't have the power to declare a National Emergency??

EMERGENCY: a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.

Again, this situation has existed for decades, despite attempts by every administration in the past 40 years to end it. Attempts include increasing arrests, deportations, trying to build a fence, and the latest attempt at "zero tolerance".

Trump's policies on the border are INCREASING illegal crossing as refugee claimants are being strictly limited in crossing at ports of entry. There's also the issue of thousands of children separated from their parents BEFORE the zero tolerance policy began.

American citizens are being robbed, raped and murdered in much greater numbers by NATURAL BORN AMERICANS. In fact, gun murders and violence in white rural America is now greater than in the level of violence in inner cities. Trump isn't declaring an emergency around THAT!

Why doesn't Trump actually deal with the CAUSES of people fleeing the narco-terrorism in Central America?

Those are all problems, none of them is an emergency unless you make up your own definition of the word.

I call the robbing, raping an murder of American citizens by illegals more than just a problem.

I'd venture to say that if one of your loved ones was murdered by an illegal you would call in more than just a problem.

This is why we have dictionaries and why words have set meanings so that we do not change those meanings on the whim of our emotions.

Can you list the times that any other president used the power of the NE to override the will of Congress?

Congress didn't say no till Trump declared a National Emergency. Congress made their choice and Trump will make his. I don't consider those twelve traitors. Who knows why they voted as they did.

They don't seem to care about the billions these illegals cost us every year or the dead American killed, raped and robbed by them.

They don't seem to care that we have over eleven million illegals in the US right now.

Those twelve obviously don't see it as an invasion despite the thousands who are the border right now seeking asylum.

Trump has a pretty good hand and the SC will decide.

Trump Has a Strong Legal Argument That He Can Declare National Emergency at Border

Congress said “no we will not give you more money for your fence”....then Trump declared a NE to override the will of congress.

So I ask again, list all the times a NE was used to override the will of congress.

I suspect the SCOTUS will not come down in Trump’s favor. This is a clear overreach of executive power.

I disagree. The SC will be looking to see if the POTUS has the authority to declare a National Emergency, not what the reason is. And yes. He does have that authority.
Fine
Sets the bar for future presidents

Leaves it totally to the discretion of the president as to what constitutes an emergency

Global Warming is definitely an emergency
Healthcare is an emergency

Republicans will regret the day they conceded to a Trumps vanity project

Can you list the times that any other president used the power of the NE to override the will of Congress?

Congress didn't say no till Trump declared a National Emergency. Congress made their choice and Trump will make his. I don't consider those twelve traitors. Who knows why they voted as they did.

They don't seem to care about the billions these illegals cost us every year or the dead American killed, raped and robbed by them.

They don't seem to care that we have over eleven million illegals in the US right now.

Those twelve obviously don't see it as an invasion despite the thousands who are the border right now seeking asylum.

Trump Has a Strong Legal Argument That He Can Declare National Emergency at Border

Congress said “no we will not give you more money for your fence”....then Trump declared a NE to override the will of congress.

So I ask again, list all the times a NE was used to override the will of congress.

I suspect the SCOTUS will not come down in Trump’s favor. This is a clear overreach of executive power.

I disagree. The SC will be looking to see if the POTUS has the authority to declare a National Emergency, not what the reason is. And yes. He does have that authority.
Fine

Leaves it totally to the discretion of the president as to what constitutes an emergency

So you don't find 11 million illegals in our country an emergency??

You don't find the billions it cost we tax payers to take care of their useless illegal asses an emergency??

You don't think murdered, robbed and raped American citizens is an emergency??

Of course you don't. You are to busy sticking up for the illegals.

Carry on dipshit.

I don't consider someone mowing our lawns and making our beds to be emergencies

Fine

So you don't find 11 million illegals in our country an emergency??

You don't find the billions it cost we tax payers to take care of their useless illegal asses an emergency??

You don't think murdered, robbed and raped American citizens is an emergency??

Of course you don't. You are to busy sticking up for the illegals.

Carry on dipshit.
Nope

I think they contribute more to our economy than they consume. We are making billions off of their low cost labor

I do think that 10,000 murders each year are a crisis. The solution is more restricting access to guns than useless walls

This vote was only seven short of being able to over ride a Presidential veto.

Ya know what else it was 7 votes short of?

The number it would take to Impeach should it come to that.

Don't for a minute think that was lost on Trump or anyone that matters

1. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), who is retiring at the end of the current Congress
  2. Susan Collins
  3. Mike Lee (Utah)
  4. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) (She voted against Kavanaugh too)
  5. Roy Blunt (Mo.)
  6. Rand Paul (Ky.)
  7. Pat Toomey (Pa.)
  8. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  9. Jerry Moran (Kan.)
  10. Marco Rubio (Fla.) (Go to any foam parties recently, little Marco?)
  11. Roger Wicker (Miss.)
  12. Mitt Romney (Utah) (Really, Mormons, you couldn't find anyone else??)
Good to know some Republicans aren't snuggling in Trump's putrid rectum.

"I’d like to thank all of the Great Republican Senators who bravely voted for Strong Border Security and the WALL. This will help stop Crime, Human Trafficking, and Drugs entering our Country. Watch, when you get back to your State, they will LOVE you more than ever before!" - President Trump

His authority is not without limits, he is the president not the King.

But I am glad you realize it had never been before.

Of course his authority has limits. The power to declare a NE was granted by Congress.

Yes, The President Can Declare A ‘National Emergency‘ To Build A Wall

It will end up in the SC and they will find for Trump because Congress granted all US Presidents that power.

They won't care about the reason, just the fact that he has that power.

The SC is sworn to uphold the Constitution. That is their oath. Congress executed their Constitutional authority in denying the requested funding. Trump doesn’t get to override their power with a lie about an NE

...Fine. Sets the bar for future presidents...
Will you sink to their level? I thought you were supposed to be better than them? Do you not prize the Constitution more highly?
Democratic Presidents will assume the same Presidential powers that Trump has assumed

Republicans will come to regret it

We'll all come to regret it.
Short term victory for Republicans

Hopefully, the conservative court will save them from themselves

Thousands of American citizens KILLED by illegals and these scum in DC pick their navels and do nothing. If a fucking bomb killed thousands of Americans they would go to war.

Thousands of American citizens KILLED by illegals and these scum in DC pick their navels and do nothing. If a fucking bomb killed thousands of Americans they would go to war.
Linky, linky

1. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), who is retiring at the end of the current Congress
  2. Susan Collins
  3. Mike Lee (Utah)
  5. Roy Blunt (Mo.)
  6. Rand Paul (Ky.)
  7. Pat Toomey (Pa.)
  8. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  9. Jerry Moran (Kan.)
  11. Roger Wicker (Miss.)
1 is retiring thankfully,Collins,
Murkowski,Lee,Blunt,Paul,Toomey,Portman,Moran,Rubio are up for reelection in 2022.
Wicker and Romney are up for reelection in 2024

Murkowski BARELY won reelection a few years ago she had to use a write in ballot to "win" her race so let's send all these FAKE conservatives packing.
12 wise men who realize this shifting of political power to the White House will have lasting effects
Looking forward to it! I just hope its not something stupid like "climate change" make it something that will set off a war in this country so we can finally cleanse America of Anti American leftists like gun control!

2. Susan Collins
  3. Mike Lee (Utah)
  5. Roy Blunt (Mo.)
  6. Rand Paul (Ky.)
  7. Pat Toomey (Pa.)
  8. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  9. Jerry Moran (Kan.)
  11. Roger Wicker (Miss.)
Murkowski,Lee,Blunt,Paul,Toomey,Portman,Moran,Rubio are up for reelection in 2022.

Murkowski BARELY won reelection a few years ago she had to use a write in ballot to "win" her race so let's send all these FAKE conservatives packing.
12 wise men who realize this shifting of political power to the White House will have lasting effects
Looking forward to it! I just hope its not something stupid like "climate change" make it something that will set off a war in this country so we can finally cleanse America of Anti American leftists like gun control!
You can count on climate change and healthcare to be national emergencies

2. Susan Collins
  3. Mike Lee (Utah)
  5. Roy Blunt (Mo.)
  6. Rand Paul (Ky.)
  7. Pat Toomey (Pa.)
  8. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  9. Jerry Moran (Kan.)
  11. Roger Wicker (Miss.)

You can count on climate change and healthcare to be national emergencies
Lol what in the hell are they gonna do about "climate change" attack the sun? LMAO!....go ahead idc...healthcare would lead to a revolt,gun grabbing will lead to a war...as I said PLEASE DO!

Forum List

Back