The 12 GOP traitors that voted against American Security

Can you list the times that any other president used the power of the NE to override the will of Congress?

Congress didn't say no till Trump declared a National Emergency. Congress made their choice and Trump will make his. I don't consider those twelve traitors. Who knows why they voted as they did.

They don't seem to care about the billions these illegals cost us every year or the dead American killed, raped and robbed by them.

They don't seem to care that we have over eleven million illegals in the US right now.

Those twelve obviously don't see it as an invasion despite the thousands who are the border right now seeking asylum.

Trump has a pretty good hand and the SC will decide.

Trump Has a Strong Legal Argument That He Can Declare National Emergency at Border

Congress said “no we will not give you more money for your fence”....then Trump declared a NE to override the will of congress.

So I ask again, list all the times a NE was used to override the will of congress.

I suspect the SCOTUS will not come down in Trump’s favor. This is a clear overreach of executive power.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I disagree. The SC will be looking to see if the POTUS has the authority to declare a National Emergency, not what the reason is. And yes. He does have that authority.

His authority is not without limits, he is the president not the King.

But I am glad you realize it had never been before.

Of course his authority has limits. The power to declare a NE was granted by Congress.

Yes, The President Can Declare A ‘National Emergency‘ To Build A Wall

It will end up in the SC and they will find for Trump because Congress granted all US Presidents that power.

They won't care about the reason, just the fact that he has that power.

This is where you are wrong, the reason matters because his reason goes against the Constitution, which the law cannot allow.

Only someone that shits on the Constitution would not care about the reason.

1. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), who is retiring at the end of the current Congress
  2. Susan Collins
  3. Mike Lee (Utah)
  4. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) (She voted against Kavanaugh too)
  5. Roy Blunt (Mo.)
  6. Rand Paul (Ky.)
  7. Pat Toomey (Pa.)
  8. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  9. Jerry Moran (Kan.)
  10. Marco Rubio (Fla.) (Go to any foam parties recently, little Marco?)
  11. Roger Wicker (Miss.)
  12. Mitt Romney (Utah) (Really, Mormons, you couldn't find anyone else??)
1 is retiring thankfully,Collins,
Murkowski,Lee,Blunt,Paul,Toomey,Portman,Moran,Rubio are up for reelection in 2022.
Wicker and Romney are up for reelection in 2024

Murkowski BARELY won reelection a few years ago she had to use a write in ballot to "win" her race so let's send all these FAKE conservatives packing.
12 wise men who realize this shifting of political power to the White House will have lasting effects

Congress didn't say no till Trump declared a National Emergency. Congress made their choice and Trump will make his. I don't consider those twelve traitors. Who knows why they voted as they did.

They don't seem to care about the billions these illegals cost us every year or the dead American killed, raped and robbed by them.

They don't seem to care that we have over eleven million illegals in the US right now.

Those twelve obviously don't see it as an invasion despite the thousands who are the border right now seeking asylum.

Trump has a pretty good hand and the SC will decide.

Trump Has a Strong Legal Argument That He Can Declare National Emergency at Border

Congress said “no we will not give you more money for your fence”....then Trump declared a NE to override the will of congress.

So I ask again, list all the times a NE was used to override the will of congress.

I suspect the SCOTUS will not come down in Trump’s favor. This is a clear overreach of executive power.

I disagree. The SC will be looking to see if the POTUS has the authority to declare a National Emergency, not what the reason is. And yes. He does have that authority.

Of course his authority has limits. The power to declare a NE was granted by Congress.

It will end up in the SC and they will find for Trump because Congress granted all US Presidents that power.

This is where you are wrong, the reason matters because his reason goes against the Constitution, which the law cannot allow.

How does border security go against the Constitution??

That's what the National Emergency is about. Border Security. And that should be any Presidents number one priority.

The Constitution did not create the President's power to do what Trump did, he got that power due to a statue passed by Congress. If Congress doesn't want the President to have that power, they shouldn't have created the statute.

They didn't expect a President with no respect for the Constitution trying to do an end-around Congressional refusal to fund his vanity project.

Its not an end around you stupid cow. He has the authority to declare a National Emergency. Its a power Congress granted.

It will end up in the SC.

The SC will find he does have the authority.

They won't care about the reason just the fact that he has that authority as past Presidents have had.

The President asked Congress for money to build the wall, and said that if Congress didn't give him the money, he'd simply declare a National Emergency and get it that way. But once again, Claudette the Clueless says that Trump wasn't doing an end-around of the Congressional refusal to give him the money. You don't even believe a thing when Trump says that's what he's doing.

Trump has the authority to declare a National Emergency when ONE EXISTS. What he is trying to do is subvert the Constitutional authority of the Congress to decide what will be funded and what doesn't.

If you had ANY respect for the Constitution at all, you would opposed what Trump is trying to do.

The Constitution did not create the President's power to do what Trump did, he got that power due to a statue passed by Congress. If Congress doesn't want the President to have that power, they shouldn't have created the statute.

They didn't expect a President with no respect for the Constitution trying to do an end-around Congressional refusal to fund his vanity project.

Its not an end around you stupid cow. He has the authority to declare a National Emergency. Its a power Congress granted.

They won't care about the reason just the fact that he has that authority as past Presidents have had.

The President asked Congress for money to build the wall, and said that if Congress didn't give him the money, he'd simply declare a National Emergency and get it that way. But once again, Claudette the Clueless says that Trump wasn't doing an end-around of the Congressional refusal to give him the money. You don't even believe a thing when Trump says that's what he's doing.

Trump has the authority to declare a National Emergency when ONE EXISTS. What he is trying to do is subvert the Constitutional authority of the Congress to decide what will be funded and what doesn't.

If you had ANY respect for the Constitution at all, you would opposed what Trump is trying to do.

You really are quite stupid.

The emergency has existed for decades hence the over 11 million illegals in our country. We have been invaded by illegals not to mention the thousand that are asking for asylum.

Trump is the first POTUS to actually try to correct the problem.

Congress said no so he declared that National Emergency that should have been declared long ago.

That's not an end around. That's a power congress granted he and all Presidents of this country.

How does border security go against the Constitution??

That's what the National Emergency is about. Border Security. And that should be any Presidents number one priority.

It is about defying the will of Congress after they refused to give him the funds he asked for.

Even if you agree with the reasons for the funds, it still does not justify ignoring the Constitution and the roles it assigns to each branch of the government.

No POTUS has ever used the power of the NE to override the will of Congress and approving of such an action shows a disdain of the Constitution .

The emergency has existed for decades hence the over 11 million illegals in our country. We have been invaded by illegals not to mention the thousand that are asking for asylum.

Congress said no so he declared that National Emergency that should have been declared long ago.

That's not an end around. That's a power congress granted he and all Presidents of this country.

If the situation has "existed for decades", then it is the antithesis of an "emergency". An actual "emergency" is an unexpected event which occurs suddenly and requires a quick infusion of cash and other resources outside of normal budgeting requirements. Furthermore, Trump's solution to this "emergency" is to begin construction of a wall which will take 10 years to complete, which again, makes the project the antithesis of an emergency. So the end to the "emergency" is 10 years away. Seems like he should be going through Congress for this project.

Trump is hardly the first President to try to correct the problem. That's why Reagan entered into NAFTA negotiations. So that Mexicans would be able to find jobs at home and not sneak into the USA, and that's pretty much worked. Illegal immigration from Mexico is at a decades long low. That's also why there was a "Secure Fences Act", which amply demonstrated the impossibility of building a barrier from "sea to shining sea". And that's why Obama deported more illegals than Trump has every dreamed of deporting.

Just because Trump lies to you and pretends nobody did anything, doesn't make it so.

Again, your post is absent facts, or even a google search on your behalf to look for any. You just parrot Dumb Donald. Clueless Claudette.

”The emergency has existed for decades hence the over 11 million illegals in our country.”

Then why didn’t Trump declare it a national emergency the day he entered office? That he didn’t shows either he’s malfeasant or you’re insane.

Which is it? Or is it both?

1. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), who is retiring at the end of the current Congress
  2. Susan Collins
  3. Mike Lee (Utah)
  5. Roy Blunt (Mo.)
  6. Rand Paul (Ky.)
  7. Pat Toomey (Pa.)
  8. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  9. Jerry Moran (Kan.)
  11. Roger Wicker (Miss.)
Murkowski,Lee,Blunt,Paul,Toomey,Portman,Moran,Rubio are up for reelection in 2022.

Murkowski BARELY won reelection a few years ago she had to use a write in ballot to "win" her race so let's send all these FAKE conservatives packing.
I can’t wait for 2022.. we need huge movements to implement new representatives

2. Susan Collins
  3. Mike Lee (Utah)
  5. Roy Blunt (Mo.)
  6. Rand Paul (Ky.)
  7. Pat Toomey (Pa.)
  8. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  9. Jerry Moran (Kan.)
  11. Roger Wicker (Miss.)

I sent an email to each one thanking them for putting the Constitution before the party.

Did any reply?

2. Susan Collins
  3. Mike Lee (Utah)
  5. Roy Blunt (Mo.)
  6. Rand Paul (Ky.)
  7. Pat Toomey (Pa.)
  8. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  9. Jerry Moran (Kan.)
  11. Roger Wicker (Miss.)

These people are not "traitors".

They are merely elected Senators who voted their conscience rather than slavishly kowtowing to a bully President over a bad idea.

The right should primary each and every one of them.

Seems those twelve aren't concerned with border security.

Nor are they concerned with the billions we tax payers spend on illegals every year.

They sure aren't concerned with American citizens who are robbed, raped and murder either.

Nor are they concerned with human or drug trafficking.

You can't cure idiots.
No. There is no cure for people like you.

TWELVE Senators stood up to Trump's over reach of Constitutional authority. That's not insignificant.

Traitors? Traitors to Trump?

This "Cult of Personality" is a danger to our Democracy people. And now the Orange Asshole is advocating violence.

We ar going down a bad road and it's time for Congress to stand up to him

So you are saying Trump doesn't have the power to declare a National Emergency??

Obama declared several NE's. Didn't hear you bitching about that.

If it goes to the SC Trump will win because he does have that authority.

EMERGENCY: a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.

Far better, to begin crucifying employers of Illegals

Do THAT...and find a way to male the 11 million already here legal and paying taxes...and the problem is solved.

No jobs and they don't come here
Nope.

Do that, and send the 11 million back to their own countries-of-origin.
You CAN'T "send 11 million back" anywhere. It's just not possible...without camps and ovens

Let's deal in reality for once

Don't be ridiculous we don't need ovens, but railroad cars will help.

Nor are they concerned with the billions we tax payers spend on illegals every year.

They sure aren't concerned with American citizens who are robbed, raped and murder either.

You can't cure idiots.

TWELVE Senators stood up to Trump's over reach of Constitutional authority. That's not insignificant.

This "Cult of Personality" is a danger to our Democracy people. And now the Orange Asshole is advocating violence.

So you are saying Trump doesn't have the power to declare a National Emergency??

EMERGENCY: a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.

Emergency: Billions of tax payer dollars used to take care of illegals.

Emergency: American citizens robbed, raped and murdered.

Emergency: Human Trafficers using the border to move their human cargo.

Emergency: Drug mules hauling drugs across our border.

Emergency: A dumb ass like who doesn't know what an emergency is.

You can't cure idiots.

Emergency: Billions of tax payer dollars used to take care of illegals.

Emergency: American citizens robbed, raped and murdered.

Emergency: Human Trafficers using the border to move their human cargo.

Emergency: Drug mules hauling drugs across our border.

Emergency: A dumb ass like who doesn't know what an emergency is.

Those are all problems, none of them is an emergency unless you make up your own definition of the word.

Trump will veto and Congress won't have the two thirds necessary to override. Now when the next Liberal nutcase becomes President and tries to declare a state of emergency on something stupid (unlike a crisis at the border that Obama even agreed with) Republicans can remind Liberals that several of them voted against Trump. Liberals thanking these Republicans are being played.

Forum List

Back