The 12:00 Noon Vote: Updates

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
So, government workers don't get paid.
Military continue to work without pay.

Very patriotic. And a great way to reward those fighting for our country.

I'm impressed.

and they want to talk about Nationals Parks being open but no cleaning or trash pick up?

WTF? If you really want to make the Dems look bad, talk about the military working without pay! good lord!

and they want to talk about Nationals Parks being open but no cleaning or trash pick up?

WTF? If you really want to make the Dems look bad, talk about the military working without pay! good lord!

At least Trump isn't going to waste money gating them off and denying citizens access. :dunno:

Volunteers could be found, I'm sure. People can pick up their own trash, as well.

In their defense they did present a bill that would have allowed the military to continue to get paid and it was rejected. For some reason in 2013 the GOP thought the miltary was worthy of getting paid durin

At least Trump isn't going to waste money gating them off and denying citizens access. :dunno:

Volunteers could be found, I'm sure. People can pick up their own trash, as well.

They should be closed and off limits. If the Fed Govt is shutdown then every Fed govt piece of property should be closed as well.

In their defense they did present a bill that would have allowed the military to continue to get paid and it was rejected. For some reason in 2013 the GOP thought the miltary was worthy of getting paid durin

They should be closed and off limits. If the Fed Govt is shutdown then every Fed govt piece of property should be closed as well.

And waste more money? Do you work for the government? You seem to come down on the Statist side of issues often.

If I was to guess, I'd say student-teacher.

And waste more money? Do you work for the government? You seem to come down on the Statist side of issues often.

im just curious,,,is the cost of bi-monthly trips to Hawaii, and monthly trips to cally or florida to play golf part of this resolution emancipation deplorableazation?

How the fuck is wanting our elected officials to do the job we hired them to do a "statist" side of anything?

Damn, you partisan zealots make no sense at all.

Right now we have 536 drama queens in DC not doing their job and as a consequence more than a million people went to work today not knowing when they would actually get paid for this work. And another half a million or more are sitting at home wishing they could go to work and do their job.

And for what? So they can kick the can down the road another 3 weeks and then do it all again. And here you are cheering them on like this is something fucking good. What the hell is wrong with you?

If it were up to me I would shut down the whole fucking thing, no mail, no ATC, no border patrol no nothing. Let the whole country feel the pain of a shutdown and these 536 people would find a way to come to an agreement in about 15 seconds and we would never hear talk of a shutdown ever again.

Do you think the Dems would give a fuck about the DACA people if my plan above was implemented? They would drop them in heartbeat.

I am a retired Marine and I remember what it is like to go to work and not know when you will get another paycheck. I was deployed during a shutdown when the military did not get paid and my wife was home with our 1 year old daughter wondering how she was going to buy baby food and diapers. And now there are thousands of low ranking military people going through the same thing. And nobody gives a shit because they would rather make points on a political forum.

So, you can take your statist bullshit and shove it back up your ass where it came from.

Last edited:

Dems offered a bill to pay the military that republicans completely rejected. You’ll have to try another route.

What we need to do, is get rid of the 27th Amendment, and keep Congress from getting paid during shutdowns.
Dems also offered up a bill doing that but republicans completely rejected that too
Dems also offered up a bill doing that but republicans completely rejected that too

and if the republicans had offered up the bill, the democrats would have rejected it.

Seems like it's time for the country to start calling BOTH sides of the aisle

Here is what we get from 536 people not being able to do their fucking job...

Shutdown prevents families of soldiers killed in Apache crash from receiving death benefit

Dems offered a bill to pay the military that republicans completely rejected. You’ll have to try another route.

Why...they don't like their staffers and Fed Gov't employees?

The GOP has offered a bill that pays everybody and allows the
Country to function. The Dems keep voting against it.
Why?

Those sorry asses have never worried about our military. It's
just a stunt because they know the GOP has got them behind
the 8-Ball in this entire ordeal.

They have actually shutdown the Government over something
that doesn't involve Law. DACA isn't a law. It has no business
being an issue in a CR vote.

The President's position and the Speaker of the House along with
the Senate Majority Leader is quite clear..."We will resume immigration
negotiations, to include DACA, once the Government is up and running."

Do you guys need a slide rule to figure out what that means?

If I was a Dem and I wanted to protect DACA, I think I'd vote to get
the Government up and running again. (That, along with agreeing
to fund the wall, eliminate Chain Immigration and end Lottery Immigration.

So, government workers don't get paid.
Military continue to work without pay.

Very patriotic. And a great way to reward those fighting for our country.

I'm impressed.

And Congressmen and women working with pay... how patrifuckit.

Here is what we get from 536 people not being able to do their fucking job...

Shutdown prevents families of soldiers killed in Apache crash from receiving death benefit
536 did not fail to do their job. A handful of democrats did. On Friday Dems were all about the shutdown for illegals. Suddenly on Monday they’re worried about the military. Looks like the weekend didn’t roll out like they thought it would. If it had they’d still be holding the military hostage for illegals.

Forum List

Back