Why don’t the illegals just file for work visas?

Are the trying to dodge paying taxes?
Are they just trying to hide?
Is it just too complex?

They’re probably too busy being valedictorians, serving in the military, being brain surgeons, etc. Hey, wait a minute, if all these DACA “kids” are in the military serving our country, aren’t they in that group that isn’t getting paid. Why do Democrats hate DACA kids?

Is it just too complex?
It would require them to learn English, and the Democrats sure don't want that to happen..Liberals need a class of people who are uneducated and ignorant, otherwise like working blacks of today, they will vote for President Trump who is Making America Great Again...

A big problem is simply politics.

A friend of mine, a Palestinian, came to the US on one of the programs they had. He got citizenship, owns a home, owns a business, hires employees.

However, his wife and two preteen daughters live in Jordan and are not even allowed to visit here. He has to go to Jordan to see his wife and kids.

I know there is some stupid political reason for that but...

I have a question:
If I would now move illegally to the USA, what free stuff can I expect in California that you have to pay for? Our ancestors sold their work for years to come to pay for the passage, I just hire on a luxury liner to get there.

A big problem is simply politics.

A friend of mine, a Palestinian, came to the US on one of the programs they had. He got citizenship, owns a home, owns a business, hires employees.

However, his wife and two preteen daughters live in Jordan and are not even allowed to visit here. He has to go to Jordan to see his wife and kids.

I know there is some stupid political reason for that but...
Because liberals want illegals here not people who want to be loyal US citizens.. Why else are illegals invited but not legal...

I have a question:
If I would now move illegally to the USA, what free stuff can I expect in California that you have to pay for? Our ancestors sold their work for years to come to pay for the passage, I just hire on a luxury liner to get there.
/----/ Free stuff is strictly limited to food, housing, education, WIFI, Obama phones, transit cards and of course healthcare to name a few.
free stuff.jpg

I have a question:
/----/ Free stuff is strictly limited to food, housing, education, WIFI, Obama phones, transit cards and of course healthcare to name a few.
View attachment 172898
Sounds goof, ehm, good, I mean good. I´m boarding. Wait for the headline "White Star Line employee drowned next to west coast".

I love latino's, love the culture, etc......but com'on people, in the 80's we gave 10 million illegals legal amnesty. There's not one public venue on the planet that isn't bi lingual. You've taken over low income communities, jobs, etc. We educate illegals at tax payers expense, we give healthcare to illegals at tax payers expense. We now have a gov. shut down, all because of illegal immigration. Meanwhile there are law abiding immigrants that come to this country, pay upwards of 700 a year, just to work in this country, standing in line to become legal citizens....my question is this....at what point does this country say enough is enough???

I have a question:

Well, if you’re Syrian it’ll be a bit tougher on you to really start stock piling the free shit....if you change your name to Gustavo Martinez before getting here Mexifornia will roll the red carpet out for you, you’ll be considered royalty....they fucking love their Mexicans.

In a few more years, we'll have yet another illegal crisis on our hands. At some point, I agree with the racist Trump, at some point people in this country have a right to say, enough. Illegals are the only group in this country that seems to have a voice. I get the contributions they bring, but guess what, those same attributes can come to this country legally without any problems and contribute just as well.

I have a question:

Well, if you’re Syrian it’ll be a bit tougher on you to really start stock piling the free shit....if you change your name to Gustavo Martinez before getting here Mexifornia will roll the red carpet out for you, you’ll be considered royalty....they fucking love their Mexicans.
I am a German. My real father was a Spaniard, though. I know a few Spanish words and can easily pretend to be Mexican. If something goes wrong I simply draw out my German ID. Easy as can be.

Are they trying to dodge paying taxes?
Is it just too complex?
Improper Entry illegals can not apply to change or adjust status within the US. The only way they can gain any type of recognized status is either by qualifying for refugee/asylum or Congress grants some type of ability for them to change status.

Visa overstays can legally apply to adjust/change status, however they are not guaranteed to receive work authorization.

I have a question:

I am a German. My real father was a Spaniard, though. I know a few Spanish words and can easily pretend to be Mexican. If something goes wrong I simply draw out my German ID. Easy as can be.

Perfect!
If you can get yourself to smell like a mix of Modello and asshole they’ll definitely believe you’re Mexican..Haha...shit dude, come on over...free shit will rain down on you.

Is it just too complex?

They’re probably too busy being valedictorians, serving in the military, being brain surgeons, etc. Hey, wait a minute, if all these DACA “kids” are in the military serving our country, aren’t they in that group that isn’t getting paid. Why do Democrats hate DACA kids?
Illegal are not in the military, DACA has around 800 persons who have filled out their military applications, yet they can not go to basic training due to their illegal status. If they are not legalized in some way within 2 years of signing those documents, they are then deemed null and void.

Last edited:
Are they trying to dodge paying taxes?
Is it just too complex?
Improper Entry illegals can not apply to change or adjust status within the US. The only way they can gain any type of recognized status is either by qualifying for refugee/asylum or Congress grants some type of ability for them to change status.

Visa overstays can legally apply to adjust/change status, however they are not guaranteed to receive work authorization.
Now why would you introduce actual facts into this thread?
It was a perfect example of why the clueless trumpfluffers say the stupid shit they do.

Forum List

Back