The 11th anniversary of 9/11

» The 11th Anniversary of 9/11 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

It makes you think that's scary for the sheeple I know but give it a try.

Isn't he one of thsoe nut case truthers that thinks 9/11 is an inside job???????

Oh please!

I can see Bush right now. Ready to push the plunger that will send the buildings crashing and just THEN! A planes hits the building.

And Bush says, "Well, what a coinkydink! Osama Bin Ladin was thinking the same thing as I was!"

Stupid!

Despite the fact that we saw a bunch of angry Mulsim extremists fly planes into the WTC, we are supposed to believe that this isnt believable... yeah...

I always kept this story bookmarked.

Six Years After Sept. 11, a Town Mourns - ABC News

"Outside of Middletown, some have questioned the usefulness of routinely eulogizing the dead every Sept. 11. The New York Times published a front-page article last Sunday entitled, "As 9/11 Draws Near, a Debate Rises: How Much Tribute Is Enough?"

"But here, there is no such debate."

"Everyone here is more aware of the fragility of life since Sept. 11. We know more than a lot of other communities just how precious what we have is."

11 years and the debwunkers have yet to convince anyone with critical thinking of their bizarre theories of a fire induced progressive collapse causing an extraordinary event of the complete collapse of a building at free fall speed

Pathetic isn't it?

Last edited:
11 years and the debwunkers have yet to convince anyone with critical thinking of their bizarre theories of a fire induced progressive collapse causing an extraordinary event
Pathetic isn't it?

You have been trying for 11 years and have yet to convince anyone of your bizarre 9-11 theories. Where is the public outrage? What happened?

Outside of the internet, nobody knows you guys still exist

11 years and the debwunkers have yet to convince anyone with critical thinking of their bizarre theories of a fire induced progressive collapse causing an extraordinary event
Pathetic isn't it?

You have been trying for 11 years and have yet to convince anyone of your bizarre 9-11 theories. Where is the public outrage? What happened?

Outside of the internet ?....lol

Pathetic isn't it?

Well, todays your big day isn't it?

Where are the thousands of 9-11 Truther protestors taking to the streets and demanding justice?

Why are you, of all people, posting on the interweb while you should be out protesting what you believe is the greatest government attrocity in history?

Your movement is pathetic

Where are the thousands of 9-11 Truther protestors taking to the streets and demanding justice?

Why are you, of all people, posting on the interweb while you should be out protesting what you believe is the greatest government attrocity in history?

people educating themselves on the facts is not pathetic

Despite the fact that we saw a bunch of angry Mulsim extremists fly planes into the WTC, we are supposed to believe that this isnt believable... yeah...

So YOU saw the arab terrorists in the plane eh? Amazing...you would be the first...wonder why they weren't on the flight manifesto among other things...keep believing the bs the government told you...right up until they throw ya in prison camp...its for your protection you remember that
» The 11th Anniversary of 9/11 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

It makes you think that's scary for the sheeple I know but give it a try.

11 years and the Truthers have yet to convince anyone of their bizarre theories

Pathetic isn't it?

Sheeple don't want to know the truth. The truth would shock them into action.They are comfortable believing everything is fine there is nothing to worry about because big brother would never do anything to harm us.

It was Mossad, joined by the CIA. They wanted to destroy 3,000 American lives and inflict huge economic damage on the U.S. so George Bush could start a war in Iraq because he has a small pee-pee.

Geez, don't you guys know anything?

You have had eleven years to "educate" people on your conspiracy theories. If our evil gubmint was involved in the slaughter of 3000 Americans, how can you justify just cut and pasting truther videos on the interweb rather than take to the streets in protest

Pathetic is the only way to describe it

You have had eleven years to "educate" people on your conspiracy theories. If our evil gubmint was involved in the slaughter of 3000 Americans, how can you justify just cut and pasting truther videos on the interweb rather than take to the streets in protest

I just love how certain topics bring together people from different (sane) sides of the political Aisle. What would we do without truthers, birthers and the westboro baptist Church?

I just love how certain topics bring together people from different (sane) sides of the political Aisle. What would we do without truthers, birthers and the westboro baptist Church?

I think truthers are despicable, cowardly scum pissing on the graves of the brave people who perished on 9-11.

I think truthers are despicable, cowardly scum pissing on the graves of the brave people who perished on 9-11.

I find nothing wrong with your statement. You can also include delusions of Gradeur because of course, THEY KNOW, and everyone else is too stupid to realize THE TRUTH.

what would we do without those that use strawmen to support their ignorance

Forum List

Back