The 10 Year Tax Lie

No they do not. Investments always come with risks.

I take it you are not going to answer the question either?

Why do we need to raise taxes? Last time I ask you this, then you get regulated to truthmatters status.

Your investments come with risks, my investments come with risks

If you are one of the 1%, you got there by making sure you are not taking risks. Risks are for the little guy

Why do we need to raise taxes?

We have over $1 trillion a year deficit and $15 trillion in debt

Only a conservative thinks we can erradicate it by CUTTING taxes
I think that your envy has clouded your judgement. Even the 1% people take risk when they invest. Don't confuse them not risking everything they have worked for as being safe from losses.

We have over a trillion dollars a year in deficit. Lets leave the debt alone for a minute and concentrate on that.

How much more money are you willing to demand as a 'fair share' from these rich? How far will you bump this, and tell Me how much per year will be collected.

btw...I haven' said a word about cutting taxes.

Fair share?

How bout we start with returning to pre-Bush tax cut rates. Those tax cuts were supposed to result in jobs....how did that work out?

And you claim Republicans know how to handle money? How do you explain cutting taxes to pay for two wars?

Don't worry, they've learned from their mistakes.

When they cut taxes for the top of the income distribution this time, they'll avoid running up the deficit by remembering to jack up the tax burden on the middle class.

So it's all good.

If you are one of the 1%, you got there by making sure you are not taking risks. Risks are for the little guy

I think that your envy has clouded your judgement. Even the 1% people take risk when they invest. Don't confuse them not risking everything they have worked for as being safe from losses.

We have over a trillion dollars a year in deficit. Lets leave the debt alone for a minute and concentrate on that.

How much more money are you willing to demand as a 'fair share' from these rich? How far will you bump this, and tell Me how much per year will be collected.

Fair share?

How bout we start with returning to pre-Bush tax cut rates. Those tax cuts were supposed to result in jobs....how did that work out?
Answer My question. How much increase from the current tax rates do we have to go for a 'fair share'? With that knowledge, how much in revenue will it generate?

Romney wants to raise taxes on the middle class to pay for additional rounds of cuts for top earners and he doesn't have the decency to match the President's transparency in releasing his own tax returns?

he wants to raise taxes on the middle class?

can you be transparent about that?

The Obama campaign and their lapdog media cohorts have concocted the 10 years of taxes nonsense. Other than Obama, no other president released multiple years of tax returns prior to taking office. Can this president be honest about anything? See for yourself at the link.

Tax History Project: Presidential Tax Returns

Obama released ten years; Romney only two. Fact.

Seems to me Romney is hiding something; if he is not why would he not release these records. A matter of principle? I think not, the man is hiding something which may not be illegal - and I suspect is legal - but something he does not want the voters to know.

Hence, one might properly assume transparency will not be a factor in a Romney Administration.

The Obama campaign and their lapdog media cohorts have concocted the 10 years of taxes nonsense. Other than Obama, no other president released multiple years of tax returns prior to taking office. Can this president be honest about anything? See for yourself at the link.

Seems to me Romney is hiding something; if he is not why would he not release these records. A matter of principle? I think not, the man is hiding something which may not be illegal - and I suspect is legal - but something he does not want the voters to know.

Hence, one might properly assume transparency will not be a factor in a Romney Administration.

Wait!... let me get my tinfoil hat.
.... okay, :tinfoil: continue. Whatcha got? What's your specific allegation of wrong-doing? People wanna know.

Fair share?

Answer My question. How much increase from the current tax rates do we have to go for a 'fair share'? With that knowledge, how much in revenue will it generate?

Answered

Start with returning to Pre- Bush tax rates. You know, before our deficit ran out of control.

Tax increases along with spending cuts will reduce the national debt

.... okay, :tinfoil: continue. Whatcha got? What's your specific allegation of wrong-doing? People wanna know.

Sorry, I suppose I was not clear. I'll help you out:

Seems to me Romney is hiding something; if he is not why would he not release these records. A matter of principle? I think not, the man is hiding something which may not be illegal - and I suspect is legal - but something he does not want the voters to know.. this is opinion, an opinion based on my years of experience as an investigator. You may disagree, I maybe wrong and we may never know. So, keep on with that tin foil hat ( I assume its purpose is to prevent information, opinions and ideas which may cause you cognitive dissonance. I wouldn't want to tax your brain.)

$1 trillion a year deficit and $15 trillion in debt. That's what we got trying Obama's way. Let's get someone in charge that knows how to handle money. Obama hasn't managed to even get a budget in place.

Actually we didn't

Republicans saddled Obama with $2 trillion in war debt, $2 trillion in Bush tax cit debt and half a trillion in Medicare Part D debt. $11 trillion of our debt came from Reagan, Daddy Bush and W

And you claim Republicans know how to handle money? How do you explain cutting taxes to pay for two wars?

Saddled him? What a freaking crock. Obama BEGGED for the job. He said he knew how to fix things. He claimed to be a leader and look where we're at. Obama's leadership skills are non existent and we haven't had a budget for three years.
We've seen what Obama had to offer and it sucked. Romney will be a fine president and has shown that he can work with all types of people and he gets things done. The only thing Obama can do is whine about how hard people make his job and how things are just such much worse than he thought, as well as blame EVERYONE else for his failure. In addition, the fact that he's been spreading the lie that other presidents released 10 years worth of tax returns to try and take the focus off the lousy job he's done, makes him an untrustworthy liar.

Seems to me Romney is hiding something; if he is not why would he not release these records. A matter of principle? I think not, the man is hiding something which may not be illegal - and I suspect is legal - but something he does not want the voters to know.. this is opinion, an opinion based on my years of experience as an investigator. You may disagree, I maybe wrong and we may never know. So, keep on with that tin foil hat ( I assume its purpose is to prevent information, opinions and ideas which may cause you cognitive dissonance. I wouldn't want to tax your brain.)

It's simple enough. Romney wants to talk about the economy, his plans for moving forward, and Obama's many spectacular failures. The left would rather sift through 20 years of his financial records looking for stupid shit to deflect from all of that. No one who's walking upright without dragging their knuckles could possibly believe that he's done anything criminal that hasn't been discovered already in two runs at the presidency and one term as a governor. He's going to leave you all gnashing your teeth while he pounds away at Obama's inept leadership. Tough luck if you're a Democrat, I'll grant. But it's not difficult to understand the motives in play.

Romney is not releasing his tax returns because he is not the fool that Obama would like him to be. It is well known that the Obama administration is an extension of the corrupt Chicago political machine. They don't give a damn about the tax rate he's paid. They do however want to know things like, which charities did he support? Did he pay a housekeeper? How many homes does he have and so on. Do we not remember the "McCain has so many houses that he doesn't know how many he has" crap? Obama wants to be able to twist ordinary stuff into the rope to hang Romney with and Romney isn't playing the game. It shows Romney's good sense.

Romney is not releasing his tax returns because he is not the fool that Obama would like him to be. It is well known that the Obama administration is an extension of the corrupt Chicago political machine. They don't give a damn about the tax rate he's paid. They do however want to know things like, which charities did he support? Did he pay a housekeeper? How many homes does he have and so on. Do we not remember the "McCain has so many houses that he doesn't know how many he has" crap? Obama wants to be able to twist ordinary stuff into the rope to hang Romney with and Romney isn't playing the game. It shows Romney's good sense.

Romney won't release taxes because he wants to cut taxes on the rich and can't do it if America knows he only pays 5% in taxes

Romney won't release taxes because he wants to cut taxes on the rich and can't do it if America knows he only pays 5% in taxes

Oh please. You're becoming more like rdean and less like a serious poster with every post. You should quit parroting the dem line. You know full well that the only thing Obama wants is to be able to cherry pick items from Romney's taxes to twist into more lies. Have a little pride in yourself that if you're going to carry the democrat lies for them, that at least you come up with something more credible.

Romney is telling every left wing faggot out there he's not releasing returns because fuck you, that's why. The pansy move would be to give in to the moonbats and release them, so I applaud him for not doing it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Revenues have tripled since 1965 and that's in adjusted dollars, but federal spending has more than quintupled. What Romney wants most is to trim the fat, streamline the bloated and redundant federal government, and release the economic power of the free market. And THAT is the source of all this progressive hysteria.

Romney is telling every left wing faggot out there he's not releasing returns because fuck you, that's why. The pansy move would be to give in to the moonbats and release them, so I applaud him for not doing it.

:lmao:

Oh please. You're becoming more like rdean and less like a serious poster with every post. You should quit parroting the dem line. You know full well that the only thing Obama wants is to be able to cherry pick items from Romney's taxes to twist into more lies. Have a little pride in yourself that if you're going to carry the democrat lies for them, that at least you come up with something more credible.

The issue is that Republicans want further tax cuts for the wealthy

They can't do it if their standard bearer pays a ridiculously low tax rate

It's simple enough. Romney wants to talk about the economy, his plans for moving forward, and Obama's many spectacular failures. The left would rather sift through 20 years of his financial records looking for stupid shit to deflect from all of that. No one who's walking upright without dragging their knuckles could possibly believe that he's done anything criminal that hasn't been discovered already in two runs at the presidency and one term as a governor. He's going to leave you all gnashing your teeth while he pounds away at Obama's inept leadership. Tough luck if you're a Democrat, I'll grant. But it's not difficult to understand the motives in play.

Not the left, American voters want and need to know what he will do to fix the economy. Governance is not the same as being CEO of the Olympics or Bain Capital, it is much different. But that's for another thread. We need to know with some detail how he will reduce the debt, increase employment and do more than talk about the economy. What is he going to do - in detail.

What's in his taxes, how he earned a quarter of a billion dollars and where his wealth is invested is important. For people like me believe Romney is a Plutocrat and we chose to have in the White House men who believe in fairness and the American Dream - a society wherein the laws are made by the wealthy, for the wealthy is not the America of our parents and not one we wish on our kids and their children.

Why? Why do "Republicans want further tax cuts for the wealthy"???

The issue is that Republicans want to maintain the current tax rates for EVERYONE and Obama is desperate to try to deflect from his failure of a presidency. Obama is a liar and a failure and needs to be sent back to the corrupt Chicago machine from whence he came.

Forum List

Back