The 10 Year Tax Lie

Funny...I never saw him use the woird lazy...but you seemed to refer to those 80% as lazy.

Selfish?

Sure...very accurate....to demand more from those thast already pay the most? That is quite selfish.

returned very little in return
Lazy?

Typical Republican view of the vast majority of working Americans. Selfishly asking for a bigger slice of the pie. Wondering why your standard of living is declining. Wanting a decent home to live in, healthcare when you are sick, education for your kids.

I guess to Republicans ...that is being selfish
Asking for a bigger slice of the pie?

How about going out and earning a bigger slice?

typical liberal view point.

My standard of living is not in decline. But then, I don't ask for everything from others and give nothing in return.

You going to answer the question?

Why do we need more taxes?

Hardly domany liberals want more than they provide. We do want decent wage.In my field there is no benefits unless you pay for them yourself., so ii have never ask from each customer I have done work for to provide health inxurance.

Last edited:
Lazy?

Typical Republican view of the vast majority of working Americans. Selfishly asking for a bigger slice of the pie. Wondering why your standard of living is declining. Wanting a decent home to live in, healthcare when you are sick, education for your kids.

no one is denying them any of that.

The selfish part is when they continue to demand more....without offering more.

And no...I will not get into your typical tit for tat debate...Im kind of sick of your childish tactics.

I know the truth..I know what I know...and what is happening during this campaign should make all of us sick.

The American worker is among the most productive on earth. For that, he is receiving less and less for his efforts. Meanwhile, the CEOs and wealthy power brokers are assuming a larger and larger piece of the pie

What have they done to earn so much additional wealth? Have they produced more? Have they taken a larger piece of the global market? Have they created more jobs?

No they haven't. What they have done is assume a larger role in the political process and used the GOP to write hand crafted legislation that enables them to assume and maintain more wealth
What have they done? Are you serious?

What have you done to remain poor, or middle class, or wealthy?

Have you risked it all? Or have you whined about long hours and low wages without spending the extra time to get educated so that you can earn more money?

Have you risked your home, family, and finanical reputation to start a business, worked 70 hours a week to build it, and then agonize over making payroll?

Or have you simply whined about having to fill in an extra couple of hours a week when you just wanted to go home to your bowling league?

Lazy?

My standard of living is not in decline. But then, I don't ask for everything from others and give nothing in return.

Hardly domany liberals want more than they provide. We do want decent wage.In my field there is no benefits unless you pay for them yourself., so ii have never ask from each customer I have done work for to provide health inxurance.
Seriously? Liberals demand much more than they ever provide.

Hardly are you correct. Come with me to work and I will prove you wrong.

The Obama campaign and their lapdog media cohorts have concocted the 10 years of taxes nonsense. Other than Obama, no other president released multiple years of tax returns prior to taking office. Can this president be honest about anything? See for yourself at the link.

Tax History Project: Presidential Tax Returns
DIRTY LIAR.

You have inside info that he did pay taxes? IF not you don't know if it's a lie or not. All Romney has to do is release those 10 years in question and it all goes away. Since he will not, make me think there is something bigger than how much taxes he paid or did not pay. :confused:
Who the fuck do Rommey think he is. Above scrutiny? Of course.

And Village Idiot, Obama has nothing to do with this in question.
Wake up rip van winkle, ALL other president relealse more then 1 year. McCain released 2 years of tax returns.

How Many Years of Tax Returns Have Presidential Candidates Released in the Past?--PICTURES - Cory Bennett - NationalJournal.com

I'm trying to work today and don't have much time, but I just have to ask, are you just stupid? Is that your problem? Team Obama have spent weeks trying to convince people that it was some big precedent to release 10 years of taxes prior to be elected. That's a crock and a great big fat lie. Obama has perpetuated the lie and that makes him culpable for it.

Hardly are you correct. Come with me to work and I will prove you wrong.
I have My own income to worry about. I cannot be concerned about yours.

Answer the question. One last time I will ask before I write you off as just another loser.

Lazy?

And no...I will not get into your typical tit for tat debate...Im kind of sick of your childish tactics.

I know the truth..I know what I know...and what is happening during this campaign should make all of us sick.

The American worker is among the most productive on earth. For that, he is receiving less and less for his efforts. Meanwhile, the CEOs and wealthy power brokers are assuming a larger and larger piece of the pie

What have they done to earn so much additional wealth? Have they produced more? Have they taken a larger piece of the global market? Have they created more jobs?

No they haven't. What they have done is assume a larger role in the political process and used the GOP to write hand crafted legislation that enables them to assume and maintain more wealth

And this merits Obama lying to try to get elected how?

I wish I earned 20 million and only paid 13.9% in taxes, and why in the hell does he and others get a tax deduction for a horse in a Olympic event? It is simply decadent behaoir from a priest of the Mormons.
Why wish for it? Go out and do it.

I do earn alot of money, but my ratet is 29%, Maybe Mittens can show me how he does it?
I'm sure he can. Write him a letter asking for a recommendation to his tax lawyer.

Have you risked it all? Or have you whined about long hours and low wages without spending the extra time to get educated so that you can earn more money?

Have you risked your home, family, and finanical reputation to start a business, worked 70 hours a week to build it, and then agonize over making payroll?

Or have you simply whined about having to fill in an extra couple of hours a week when you just wanted to go home to your bowling league?

Yep, I have built my own business and had two recessions and one black monday drive it into the ground. But I still have a busines and we have survived.
you ain't got shit on me buddy.
I am 51 and still going to colege part time, I self educate, I take on jobs where I earn nothing just for exposure and to learn new trades, and I work damn hard, to the point of collapsing, I've starved, walked and even stolen to work.
Nothing will stop this liberal from earning a living until my death.

Last edited:
The Obama campaign and their lapdog media cohorts have concocted the 10 years of taxes nonsense. Other than Obama, no other president released multiple years of tax returns prior to taking office. Can this president be honest about anything? See for yourself at the link.

Tax History Project: Presidential Tax Returns
DIRTY LIAR.

You have inside info that he did pay taxes? IF not you don't know if it's a lie or not. All Romney has to do is release those 10 years in question and it all goes away. Since he will not, make me think there is something bigger than how much taxes he paid or did not pay. :confused:

Wake up rip van winkle, ALL other president relealse more then 1 year. McCain released 2 years of tax returns.

How Many Years of Tax Returns Have Presidential Candidates Released in the Past?--PICTURES - Cory Bennett - NationalJournal.com

I'm trying to work today and don't have much time, but I just have to ask, are you just stupid? Is that your problem? Team Obama have spent weeks trying to convince people that it was some big precedent to release 10 years of taxes prior to be elected. That's a crock and a great big fat lie. Obama has perpetuated the lie and that makes him culpable for it.

Obama is just trying to hold Mittens to the same standards his Dad set when he was in politics.

Yep, I have built my own business and had two recessions and one black monday drive into the ground. But I still have a busines and we have survived.
you ain't got shit on me buddy.
I am 51 and still going to colege part time, I self educate, I take on jobs where I earn nothing just for exposure and to learn new trades, and I work damn hard, to the point of collapsing, I've starved walked and even stolen to work.
Nothing will stop this liberal from earning a living until my death.
Good for you. However, you have no monopoly on those things. I too, have done all of that. And I'm the same age.

Here is an idea. Go out and advocate for those who depend upon government for a living, to do the EXACTLY same thing you have.

I see you aren't going to answer My question, so now I'm done with you.

I have no use for people who demand something but cannot articulate why they need it.

Risk? Are you serious?

A small business takes risk and its owners risk losing all they have on the whims of the market

The super wealthy and the power brokers do not take risk. They get rich by ensuring that there is no risk in their investments. They get rich by ensuring the deal is done before they invest a nickle of their own money.
In essence...they get rich by ensuring that others have to assume the risk

DIRTY LIAR.

Obama is just trying to hold Mittens to the same standards his Dad set when he was in politics.

Well we all see how important standards set by one's father are to Barack Obama, right? The commie apple doesn't fall too far from the Obama tree. But still... in for a penny in for a pound... why don't you hold Barry to his father's standards and insist that he commit bigamy with a couple more women and then walk out on them and their kids.

Risk? Are you serious?

A small business takes risk and its owners risk losing all they have on the whims of the market

The super wealthy and the power brokers do not take risk. They get rich by ensuring that there is no risk in their investments. They get rich by ensuring the deal is done before they invest a nickle of their own money.
No they do not. Investments always come with risks.

I take it you are not going to answer the question either?

Why do we need to raise taxes? Last time I ask you this, then you get regulated to truthmatters status.

Risk? Are you serious?

Why do we need to raise taxes? Last time I ask you this, then you get regulated to truthmatters status.

Your investments come with risks, my investments come with risks

If you are one of the 1%, you got there by making sure you are not taking risks. Risks are for the little guy

Why do we need to raise taxes?

We have over $1 trillion a year deficit and $15 trillion in debt

Only a conservative thinks we can erradicate it by CUTTING taxes

Risk? Are you serious?

If you are one of the 1%, you got there by making sure you are not taking risks. Risks are for the little guy

I think that your envy has clouded your judgement. Even the 1% people take risk when they invest. Don't confuse them not risking everything they have worked for as being safe from losses.

We have over a trillion dollars a year in deficit. Lets leave the debt alone for a minute and concentrate on that.

How much more money are you willing to demand as a 'fair share' from these rich? How far will you bump this, and tell Me how much per year will be collected.

btw...I haven' said a word about cutting taxes.

Last edited:
Risk? Are you serious?

$1 trillion a year deficit and $15 trillion in debt. That's what we got trying Obama's way. Let's get someone in charge that knows how to handle money. Obama hasn't managed to even get a budget in place.

$1 trillion a year deficit and $15 trillion in debt. That's what we got trying Obama's way. Let's get someone in charge that knows how to handle money. Obama hasn't managed to even get a budget in place.

Actually we didn't

Republicans saddled Obama with $2 trillion in war debt, $2 trillion in Bush tax cit debt and half a trillion in Medicare Part D debt. $11 trillion of our debt came from Reagan, Daddy Bush and W

And you claim Republicans know how to handle money? How do you explain cutting taxes to pay for two wars?

Forum List

Back