the 10 wackiest conspiracy theories ever

In my opinion, the "wackiest" conspiracy theory of those on the link in the OP of this thread is:

• Government mind control via mass-media manipulation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Government deployment of chemtrail super-weaponry for nefarious purposes.

• FDR's active role in allowing the attack on Pearl Harbor to galvanize US support for WWII.

• Furtive, forced population control by the US government on its citizens.

• Barack Obama is The Antichrist.

• International elitists are pushing world totalitarianism under the cloak of a "New World Order".

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are 3 categories of conspiracies.

The first is a genuine conspiracy where a small group of people set out to do something and then killed themselves so that is impossible for anyone else to know what they did. There is no trace of this kind of conspiracy left so it is just pure speculation that any of these types of conspiracies have ever occurred.

The second conspiracy is similar to the first but the details leak out and everyone ends up knowing what was done. These are the least interesting type of conspiracy because they are well documented and there is no mystery.

The third is the "cock up conspiracy" where there are a number of unlikely coincidences actually occurred just by accident. Since this was never a conspiracy in the first place it is just a breeding ground for whackos to invent their own "conspiracies".

99% of all "conspiracies" fall into the 3rd category.

Like the flag and shadows on the moon "proves" there was no moon landing.

Funny stuff but there are people who actually believe it.

Why did the lights go out after Beyoncé's performance at the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show in New Orleans?

Was the Illuminati behind it?

Why were the lights out for exactly 33 (an important number in the Illuminati and Freemasonry) minutes?

Was it a coincidence that Beyoncé performed nine (another important bumber to occultists — but especially satanists) songs during the show???

Last edited:
  1. What the hell was afoot in the late madman Aleister Crowley's Boleskine House when Led Zeppelin recorded "Stairway to Heaven"???

Are the messages that some of us hear in ^ that ^ a mere concidence?

Are they the deliberate acts of evil spirits?

Are they a hoax?

Please tell me you do not believe that video. The audio manipulation in that youtube clip is so obvious.

I am sorry I stumbled across this thread, lol. shark_attack, you have way too many choices of wackiest; most of them included in the thread, but even in the poll. And as such, there is no way to pick just one.

1. What the hell was afoot in the late madman Aleister Crowley's Boleskine House when Led Zeppelin recorded "Stairway to Heaven"???

Are the messages that some of us hear in ^ that ^ a mere concidence?

Are they the deliberate acts of evil spirits?

Are they a hoax?

teddyearp said:
Please tell me you do not believe that video. The audio manipulation in that youtube clip is so obvious.

Not saying I believe something spiritual is at work with it or not. Am just bringing it up that there is yet a conspiracy theory about it to this very day.

What would anyone have had to gain from having manipulated the audio to that?

And if you're saying the audio is only manipulated in that particular audio clip: well, okay.

But I heard the same thing said on the backmask (which, on the forward version, occurs at the words "... there's still time to change the road you're on", by the way) back in the day when a friend and I switched the reels on a cassette tape.

teddyearp said:
I am sorry I stumbled across this thread, lol. shark_attack, you have way too many choices of wackiest; most of them included in the thread, but even in the poll. And as such, there is no way to pick just one.

Okay, homeslice — lookee here: I am not a shark.

I am a shart.

How could someone who's so gifted at being able to decipher audio that's been manipulated not be able to notice that I am a shart — not a shark???

It ain't like I joined this travelin' carnival yesterday, you know.

Is it possible you may not know everything about that audio track that you'd like to think you know?

This is the shart, reporting live from the USMB. :badgrin:

Well, pardon the hell out of me Mr shart. While I sometimes have thought about this backwards masking stuff, why do that? If the music is being created written and sung by witches and warlocks, and/or demon possessed, why bother? They already cast enough 'spells' and influence in the words going forward; and especially the music videos as well.

As for that rendition of Stairway to Heaven, I have listended to it backwards before and that does not sound that backwards. Parts of it sound like it's playing forwards with some special effects.

I think the 2006 Super Bowl game between the Seahawks and the Steelers was bought and paid for.

All professional sports are rigged.
I have had suspecions about that but i dont see how thet would be possible.while many NFL games are rigged i have no doubt where a coach or certain player was paid off,dont see how it could go on all the time.i would think someone would spill the beans on it.

Some more:
Pee-YOU!

Sumin' STANK, mane!!!

(And you can trust your friendly neighborhood gang of sharts to give ya the inside scoop on that, to be sure. 'Cause if there's one thing we sharts know, it's things that stink. :thup: )

Last edited:
wow,way to resurrect an old dead buried thread.:cuckoo:

We haven't even begun to mention here some of the greatest conspiracies in world history, holmes.

I can think of four more right off the top of my head which, oddly enough, have as yet not been mentioned on this attempt at a be-all, end-all of a thread.

Some clues?

The world's most infamous serial killer's alleged ties to a secret society/ secret societies.

The colossal rocks of ancient civilizations — who moved them, and how?

That's all I'm gonna say right now, just because I like secrets. :thup:

Forum List

Back