the 10 wackiest conspiracy theories ever

In my opinion, the "wackiest" conspiracy theory of those on the link in the OP of this thread is:

• Government mind control via mass-media manipulation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Government deployment of chemtrail super-weaponry for nefarious purposes.

• FDR's active role in allowing the attack on Pearl Harbor to galvanize US support for WWII.

• Furtive, forced population control by the US government on its citizens.

• Barack Obama is The Antichrist.

• International elitists are pushing world totalitarianism under the cloak of a "New World Order".

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conspiracy theory ...... 19 radicals conspire together to hijack airliners & crash said airliners into buildings..... wacky conspiracy theory!

I think the 2006 Super Bowl game between the Seahawks and the Steelers was bought and paid for.

All professional sports are rigged.
I have had suspecions about that but i dont see how thet would be possible.while many NFL games are rigged i have no doubt where a coach or certain player was paid off,dont see how it could go on all the time.i would think someone would spill the beans on it.

I don't understand how you can be so naive. You actually believe that 9/11 can be an inside job due to compartmentalization and clandestine interest groups but not professional sports? I think your cognitive bias and lack of research on this topic are showing.

HOME - The Fix Is In

Great line I couldn't agree more with from "The West Wing." CJ Creg, White House Press Secretary says (paraphrasing,) "No group of people this big [the government] has ever kept a secret. I find it comforting. It's how I know there's no aliens being kept at Area 51." :)

Would go further and say no secret has ever been kept when two or more knew about it. :) Someone always talks. Not even pain of death and torture has kept secrets thorughout history. Conspiracies come from those who wish mroe than antyhing else, there were clandestine agents behind the curtains of life since then at least there's something resembling order. Otherwise everything that happens just happens chaoticly. By design is much more comforting hence conspiracies.

Great line I couldn't agree more with from "The West Wing." CJ Creg, White House Press Secretary says (paraphrasing,) "No group of people this big [the government] has ever kept a secret. I find it comforting. It's how I know there's no aliens being kept at Area 51." :)

Would go further and say no secret has ever been kept when two or more knew about it. :) Someone always talks. Not even pain of death and torture has kept secrets thorughout history. Conspiracies come from those who wish mroe than antyhing else, there were clandestine agents behind the curtains of life since then at least there's something resembling order. Otherwise everything that happens just happens chaoticly. By design is much more comforting hence conspiracies.
Nov10SNL24.gif

To think we know all the secrets is the height of naivete'.

Nov10SNL24.gif

Anything secret right now wont be indefinitely. Everything eventually comes out, and all empires fall.

People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices.

The Wealth of Nations, Book I, Chapter X.

Nov10SNL24.gif

Anything secret right now wont be indefinitely. Everything eventually comes out, and all empires fall.

If you can tell me why the Sovereign Military Order of Malta has had a seat at the UN for the past sixty plus years, but the Palestinians just got a seat there, and why aboriginal nations in America and Australia STILL have no representation there, then maybe I'll believe you know something about, "all empires falling." lol As it is, I don't think you really know what you are talking about. It's clear you get most of your information fed to you, rather than DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Forum List

Back