THAT'S Why "conservatives" Hate Soros!!!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
"As colorful as the tit-for-tat battle is, it may be just the foreground noise of a larger war between rival billionaire$. In one corner: Rupert Murdoch, the chief executive and principal shareholder of News Corp., Fox's parent company. In the other: George Soros, the wildly successful investor whose philanthropic organization, the Open Society Institute, has funded many of the organizations that Fox's personalities like to attack, including Media Matters."

:cool:

NO its because he is a political manipulator that tries to change country's policies by manipulating public opinion and covertly influencing laws passed by the governments of those countries.

He has admitted this and referred to it as "a lot of fun"

He wants a world government so he can make more money. End of story.

We have made the accusations and backed it up with evidence and his own words.

Its time you start figuring out a way to prove those accusations wrong

Yep. It's because we all knew years ago that he was gonna fund some bunch of drooling fools whining crap. We are so intelligent that we foresaw this funding by years!

Alternatively, it might be something to do with the way he's 'earned' his money. Perhaps we disapprove of the way he destroyed the economies of entire countries - for profit.

I find it fascinating that liberals will scream like little banshees about the Koch boys and not a word of criticism against Soros. What is with the double standard? Maybe the left aren't as caring about their fellow man as they pretend to be?

Actually he was indirectly funding them for awhile. He would fund them through his .orgs.

It was a form of money laundering. He gives money to the Tides Foundation then they would give it to who ever he wanted, just so his name wasn't on thier donor list.

Masters of the Universe battling over which team gets to strip the dying corpse of the formerly Grand Old Republic.

Won't much matter to most Americans which team of vultures wins, of course, but apparently a lot of Americans still fail to understand that.

Last edited:
Masters of the Universe battling over which team gets to strip the dying corpse of the formerly Grand Old Republic.

Won't much matter to most Americans which team of vultures wins, of course, but apparently a lot of Americans still fail to understand that.

I would agree with you there. The only difference is I don't think Rupurt Murdoch wants to form a one world government.

If he did I would be diametrically oppossed to him as well.

Note they think rich people can buy opinions.

How many of these wealthy muthers are Cons and do the same thing they rail about here?

Those guys are OK in their book

Note they think rich people can buy opinions.

How many of these wealthy muthers are Cons and do the same thing they rail about here?

Those guys are OK in their book

What conservative is creating shadow organizations that are writing legislation and pouring tons of money into one world type organizations that advocate for the collapse of America? And doing it on George Soros' scale?

What conservative made a billion $$$$ by crashing the british sterling?

Shadow organizations?

Dude you are insane

Soros deliberately crashed the economies of four nations. For profit. Are you ok with that? Please don't provide me with a wiki link or a link to media matters, just answer the question. Is it ok to wipe out the savings, investments, pensions and livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of people.... just so that a few billionaires can make even more billions?

Shadow organizations?

Dude you are insane
'

OK, How about the Apollo Alliance writing the stimulus bill of 2009. George just happens to fund the Apollo Alliance. Is that shadoweee enough for you???

If your going to call me insane you need to back it up with evidence. We are calling George Soros a bad dude and we also happen to back it up with evidence.

Hey, were's the OP in this thread???? Haven't seen a response.:eek:

Forum List

Back